Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 384 385 386 387 388 ... 493 494
@miirshroom

Omg I actually meant to delete my post after a bunch of people posted afterwards, I am so sorry fkjadshf I forgot about it. I fully understand so it's no worries!
@miirshroom

Omg I actually meant to delete my post after a bunch of people posted afterwards, I am so sorry fkjadshf I forgot about it. I fully understand so it's no worries!
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@miirshroom

ASSHDJBSRB THAT CAME OUT SO PRETTY TSYSM
@miirshroom

ASSHDJBSRB THAT CAME OUT SO PRETTY TSYSM
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
quitting/gone
@miirshroom

Thank you so much! It's perfect! ^-^
@miirshroom

Thank you so much! It's perfect! ^-^
euCuA3M.png
@miirshroom
They are wonderful, thanks a lot!
@miirshroom
They are wonderful, thanks a lot!
xxx E V Oxfr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.pngxx[German • FR+9]

[ Sales ]x [ Accents ]
xxx RvBwoyc.png
@miirshroom I love it!! Thank you so much!
@miirshroom I love it!! Thank you so much!
+2 FR time

DRS: Permanent dragons are all in the den!
@miirshroom

Thank you for your reply.

It is probably giong to take me a while to earn the payment...

But at present I have decided thus far on a
150px - centred if possible
Green base (have the jade)
Brown clay substrate
Like the colouring in the Crimson Frost Birch - Summer (have required birch)
Like the look of the wood slates... (have >10 of all 4plank types)
Two small trilobite fossils - one of each colour (have sufficient required items)

Was wondering it possible... could you design something around this that runs with my flight of nature.

@miirshroom

Thank you for your reply.

It is probably giong to take me a while to earn the payment...

But at present I have decided thus far on a
150px - centred if possible
Green base (have the jade)
Brown clay substrate
Like the colouring in the Crimson Frost Birch - Summer (have required birch)
Like the look of the wood slates... (have >10 of all 4plank types)
Two small trilobite fossils - one of each colour (have sufficient required items)

Was wondering it possible... could you design something around this that runs with my flight of nature.

1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@miirshroom I made an order pretty recently but I just love these so much, I couldn't help but want more. This time I'm here for one custom order and one artist's choice! I realize that both of these together probably make up a lot of stuff, so if you'd rather I only order one of these right now to make things easier for you, I'm ok with that! Just let me know in that case. [b]Image width:[/b] 200px [b]Planter:[/b] Type 1, cyan [b]Substrate:[/b] N/A [b]Structural Elements:[/b] Llight flight columns x2, single (columns A, pedestals X) [b]Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather):[/b] Date palm (flowering) [b]Plants:[/b] Golden grass x5 (short), madame snapdragon x2, yellow snapdragon x1, cyan tulip x1 [b]Creatures:[/b] Vibrant flutterer x1 (wings outstretched) [b]Decorations:[/b] 3 sandpiles + 2 sandpiles, large birdskull x1, bone structure x1 (horizontal), 2-3 small ribcage/spine pieces, blooming strangler vines x1 [b]Placement Directions:[/b] I'd like for the grass to be spread evenly across the planter. Date palm with 3 sandpiles, and one column together in the middle (but still with some space between palm and column, please). The other column at the far right. Would like the column at the right to be shorter than the other column. Would also like to have some of the blooming vines climbing on the left column. Two snapdragons to the right and the tulip at the far left. Please feel free to put everything else wherever you think looks good! It's absolutely fine to put some things like the sand, skull or the ribcage pieces in front of the planter if it gets too cluttered otherwise. ----- [b]Image width:[/b] 250px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] Tan pots, Ghost-Painted Fern, Umbra Parthenium [b]Theme Directions:[/b] While this dragon looks a bit scary, she's actually really gentle and sweet. It'd be great if the bonsai could reflect that contrast somehow. In general I'd like the color theme to be "purple and sand". [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31668346] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/316684/31668346_350.png[/img][/url] ----- [size=2][b]So in total:[/b][/size] [columns] [size=2][b]Artist's choice[/b] 250 gems[/size] [nextcol] [color=transparent]____[/color] [nextcol] [size=2][b]Custom order[/b] 10x rippleconch + 10kt 10x intact clay relief + 5kt 15x green shots 50x desert scrub (for golden grass) 30x madame snapdragon 10x dried lilium petals 15x vibrant flutterer 10x sand + 2kt 10x sparrow skull 10x small legbones + 5kt 20x small ribcage 5x blooming vine + 5kt (total treasure: 25k)[/size] [/columns]
@miirshroom I made an order pretty recently but I just love these so much, I couldn't help but want more. This time I'm here for one custom order and one artist's choice!

I realize that both of these together probably make up a lot of stuff, so if you'd rather I only order one of these right now to make things easier for you, I'm ok with that! Just let me know in that case.

Image width: 200px
Planter: Type 1, cyan
Substrate: N/A
Structural Elements: Llight flight columns x2, single (columns A, pedestals X)
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): Date palm (flowering)
Plants:
Golden grass x5 (short), madame snapdragon x2, yellow snapdragon x1, cyan tulip x1
Creatures:
Vibrant flutterer x1 (wings outstretched)
Decorations:
3 sandpiles + 2 sandpiles, large birdskull x1, bone structure x1 (horizontal), 2-3 small ribcage/spine pieces, blooming strangler vines x1
Placement Directions:
I'd like for the grass to be spread evenly across the planter. Date palm with 3 sandpiles, and one column together in the middle (but still with some space between palm and column, please). The other column at the far right. Would like the column at the right to be shorter than the other column. Would also like to have some of the blooming vines climbing on the left column. Two snapdragons to the right and the tulip at the far left.

Please feel free to put everything else wherever you think looks good! It's absolutely fine to put some things like the sand, skull or the ribcage pieces in front of the planter if it gets too cluttered otherwise.

Image width: 250px
Specific Item requests: Tan pots, Ghost-Painted Fern, Umbra Parthenium
Theme Directions: While this dragon looks a bit scary, she's actually really gentle and sweet. It'd be great if the bonsai could reflect that contrast somehow. In general I'd like the color theme to be "purple and sand".
Dragon Image:

31668346_350.png

So in total:
Artist's choice
250 gems
____ Custom order
10x rippleconch + 10kt
10x intact clay relief + 5kt
15x green shots
50x desert scrub (for golden grass)
30x madame snapdragon
10x dried lilium petals
15x vibrant flutterer
10x sand + 2kt
10x sparrow skull
10x small legbones + 5kt
20x small ribcage
5x blooming vine + 5kt

(total treasure: 25k)
DmlTJ6X.png
Thank you so much! Its lovely~ I'll be sending a tip for the quick work, and I'll probably commission you again soon!
Thank you so much! Its lovely~ I'll be sending a tip for the quick work, and I'll probably commission you again soon!
1521_150px_secondunit_by_miirshroom-dc9b8kr.png
S E C O N D U N I T #18925

Hatchery Archive Exalt Records
Clan Lore Wishlist

Clan Toli'orji | UTC-6 | They/Them/It
@miirshroom hello! I was just wondering what my name on being italicized meant! Did I not send correct payment? If not please let me know!!! Thanks!
@miirshroom hello! I was just wondering what my name on being italicized meant! Did I not send correct payment? If not please let me know!!! Thanks!
C5V5o0z.png
Image width: 300px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1, Brown,
Substrate: Mulch
Structural Elements: Large trellis type 1
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Hemlock - summer - N/A), (Palmate maple - Summer - N/A)
Plants: Fern, small shade grass (2 clumps), long grass (2-3 clumps)
Creatures: Hummingbird (side flying pose), hanging bat, fly
Decorations: 1 large bird skull, scattered bones, 1 large ivory tusk, 2 small ivory tusks, 2 banded olivines, brown balanced stone
Placement Directions: This planter is supposed to represent nature on one side and plague on the other. If you could, please keep these items on the left: large trellis, summer hemlock, long grass, ferns, hummingbird, banded olivines, brown balanced stone. I would like these on the right: palmate maple, shade grass, large bird skull, scattered bones, large ivory tusk, small ivory tusks. Also if the bat can't hang from the tree I don't mind him flying :)

15kT, 2x banded sardonyx, 5kt, 10x sanded ash plank, 15X Fir branch, 15x maple seeds, 10x grove fern, 20x sea grass, 30x jungle grass, 10x dustwing hummingbird, 10x ashfall bat, 10x blowfly, 10x sparrow skull, 10x legbone, 10x ivory tusk, 10x banded olivine, 5kt, 10x skipping stone

----

I'm ordering this planter to represent two dragons, one nature and one plague. They are mine and my buddie's rp characters. Would it be possible for us to use the planter you make in both their bios? If not, I'll be happy to send in another batch of items and payment in order to do so <3! Thank you very much!

@miirshroom
Image width: 300px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1, Brown,
Substrate: Mulch
Structural Elements: Large trellis type 1
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Hemlock - summer - N/A), (Palmate maple - Summer - N/A)
Plants: Fern, small shade grass (2 clumps), long grass (2-3 clumps)
Creatures: Hummingbird (side flying pose), hanging bat, fly
Decorations: 1 large bird skull, scattered bones, 1 large ivory tusk, 2 small ivory tusks, 2 banded olivines, brown balanced stone
Placement Directions: This planter is supposed to represent nature on one side and plague on the other. If you could, please keep these items on the left: large trellis, summer hemlock, long grass, ferns, hummingbird, banded olivines, brown balanced stone. I would like these on the right: palmate maple, shade grass, large bird skull, scattered bones, large ivory tusk, small ivory tusks. Also if the bat can't hang from the tree I don't mind him flying :)

15kT, 2x banded sardonyx, 5kt, 10x sanded ash plank, 15X Fir branch, 15x maple seeds, 10x grove fern, 20x sea grass, 30x jungle grass, 10x dustwing hummingbird, 10x ashfall bat, 10x blowfly, 10x sparrow skull, 10x legbone, 10x ivory tusk, 10x banded olivine, 5kt, 10x skipping stone

----

I'm ordering this planter to represent two dragons, one nature and one plague. They are mine and my buddie's rp characters. Would it be possible for us to use the planter you make in both their bios? If not, I'll be happy to send in another batch of items and payment in order to do so <3! Thank you very much!

@miirshroom
GEiz8BL.png
1 2 ... 384 385 386 387 388 ... 493 494