Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2015
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 189 190
I opened 19 chests (I flipped for profit during all but the last day) and got 3 eggs, 2 Conjurur's Herb Pouch and 1 Conjurer's Cobweb. The rest were familiars. For 19 chests I'd say I did well...
I opened 19 chests (I flipped for profit during all but the last day) and got 3 eggs, 2 Conjurur's Herb Pouch and 1 Conjurer's Cobweb. The rest were familiars. For 19 chests I'd say I did well...
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
I'm just glad this whole thing's over, and I don't look forward to it next year. The only thing about this festival I had fun with was brewing Agols and selling them for 100k+ treasure/200+ gems over the last few days. And I'm quite sick of the stupid fake bears. Seriously, why are they even here? After being introduced, fake bears should just randomly come from standard chests like the rabbits. Having them in this in addition to the real bears AND, like, 12 new familiars is asinine.

Yeah, I got all the fake bears and familiars/apparel I wanted and 3 eggs, but when 80% of the fun come from mindlessly brewing a fake familiar and reselling it for a ridiculous amount of money (especially when it's not that hard to make if you hoard the materials) is really sad.

Was it better than last year? Yes. Does it still make sense to have it during the busiest time of year, especially when the admins themselves said they wouldn't do this for exactly that reason? No.
I'm just glad this whole thing's over, and I don't look forward to it next year. The only thing about this festival I had fun with was brewing Agols and selling them for 100k+ treasure/200+ gems over the last few days. And I'm quite sick of the stupid fake bears. Seriously, why are they even here? After being introduced, fake bears should just randomly come from standard chests like the rabbits. Having them in this in addition to the real bears AND, like, 12 new familiars is asinine.

Yeah, I got all the fake bears and familiars/apparel I wanted and 3 eggs, but when 80% of the fun come from mindlessly brewing a fake familiar and reselling it for a ridiculous amount of money (especially when it's not that hard to make if you hoard the materials) is really sad.

Was it better than last year? Yes. Does it still make sense to have it during the busiest time of year, especially when the admins themselves said they wouldn't do this for exactly that reason? No.
splat.gif
I liked it, opened just shy of 100 chest. Got all familiars and roughly 10 chests! yay. Only thing I didn't get was a nocturne breed change scroll... hey ho!
I liked it, opened just shy of 100 chest. Got all familiars and roughly 10 chests! yay. Only thing I didn't get was a nocturne breed change scroll... hey ho!
+ 8 Server time

I rent out my Baldwin for free ;) Current level = 27

I rent out my Arcane nests, you can reserve a day for your pair

Please check out my extra familiars on offer to trade xx
I think the event was great overall. Anyone who was around last year can appreciate how well the site ran this time around!

As for the event itself, I didn't really want to fuss with good or bad luck so I earned as many chests as I could and sold them. I opened around 20 and got all sorts of stuff with very few duplicates!
I think the event was great overall. Anyone who was around last year can appreciate how well the site ran this time around!

As for the event itself, I didn't really want to fuss with good or bad luck so I earned as many chests as I could and sold them. I opened around 20 and got all sorts of stuff with very few duplicates!
It was glorious - had so much fun collecting and trading the familiars, brewing the apparel and Agol and collecting eggs (and a scroll!) for when the wheel rolls.

Thank you so much.

Ps. I'm going to miss the flying books in the coliseum.
It was glorious - had so much fun collecting and trading the familiars, brewing the apparel and Agol and collecting eggs (and a scroll!) for when the wheel rolls.

Thank you so much.

Ps. I'm going to miss the flying books in the coliseum.
mM2VM9X.png
Great Noc Fest. Very happy with the way it went.

The only thing I missed was the Nocturne skins/accents. Maybe we could have some next year.
Great Noc Fest. Very happy with the way it went.

The only thing I missed was the Nocturne skins/accents. Maybe we could have some next year.
That was fun but i also kinda hope its the last one
That was fun but i also kinda hope its the last one
This was my first event and I had fun :) Looking forward to other ones ^^
This was my first event and I had fun :) Looking forward to other ones ^^
mqdefault.jpg
@chestervelt

It's no problem, and sorry if I came off as rude.
@chestervelt

It's no problem, and sorry if I came off as rude.
This was my first Flight Rising event, and I had a good time!
This was my first Flight Rising event, and I had a good time!
H9klr6C.png
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 189 190