Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2015
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190
I loved the event! I had a very fun time in all, and got my new coliseum champion all the way to level 25. I went from level 6-8 thanks to the huge amounts of EXP given from apparel, loga and chest brews! I think I got 16 eggs in all, in which I still have 7 left. I hatched one to find a glorious little silver/ silver/ slate male before me. The chest drops were fine for me, but it seems nest year the FR staff may need to up the drop rate a little as everyone seems to be annoyed about it. I got some really good loot, like a firebreather's cape and two morganite flourishes due to all the coli grinding. I also must congratulate the staff on what ever they did to the coliseum! There was literally no lag at all! Maybe a little before a hoard battle or a boss, but other than that it was amazing. I got no eggs from the coliseum like a few other people I saw, but that's okay. I opened a group of 8 chests I had kept on the second-to-last day, and got four eggs. In all I got 166 chest, (yes I counted every one I got) and loved the loot that dropped. I got every familiar, and I just love the smokebillow sham's colors! I did however end up with a TON of doubles, and triples and quadruples and quintuples, but the trading thread almost completely fixed that problem. All in all, I would 10/10 do this again next year. Congrats to the FR staff for making the 2015 NotN a success!
I loved the event! I had a very fun time in all, and got my new coliseum champion all the way to level 25. I went from level 6-8 thanks to the huge amounts of EXP given from apparel, loga and chest brews! I think I got 16 eggs in all, in which I still have 7 left. I hatched one to find a glorious little silver/ silver/ slate male before me. The chest drops were fine for me, but it seems nest year the FR staff may need to up the drop rate a little as everyone seems to be annoyed about it. I got some really good loot, like a firebreather's cape and two morganite flourishes due to all the coli grinding. I also must congratulate the staff on what ever they did to the coliseum! There was literally no lag at all! Maybe a little before a hoard battle or a boss, but other than that it was amazing. I got no eggs from the coliseum like a few other people I saw, but that's okay. I opened a group of 8 chests I had kept on the second-to-last day, and got four eggs. In all I got 166 chest, (yes I counted every one I got) and loved the loot that dropped. I got every familiar, and I just love the smokebillow sham's colors! I did however end up with a TON of doubles, and triples and quadruples and quintuples, but the trading thread almost completely fixed that problem. All in all, I would 10/10 do this again next year. Congrats to the FR staff for making the 2015 NotN a success!
xzRkRX8.png PqzYMrB.gif
Having been through the last NotN and DROWNING in chests containing nothing except buttrocks, I appreciate that the chests this year all had something reasonably valuable.

That said, it was a pain in the butt to get them, having to grind the coli like I have never done before, NOT ONLY to get chests but to get the items Swipp needed for his trades! THAT made me frustrated as all hell. Also, the last 3-4 days of the event I was getting maybe 1/5th the chests I got during the first week. My encounter rate in the coli in every venue dropped significantly!

I would love to see a happy balance between NotN 2014 and 2015. Perhaps having the opened chests also have random other stuff, like the food and trinket items that are valuable to trade. And maybe some kind of use for more the Mimic dust! I still had about 700+ of it from last year and now I have like 1000+....

Okay and also, for the LOVE OF EVERY DEITY please next year have it so you can transmute MULTIPLE ITEMS at once in Baldwin's Brew! I spent three days just trying to make ONE yellow or red ooze to craft some chests! ;_;

Overall though it was fun, I ended up with eight eggs and I am excited to hatch them once the new full color wheel comes out. I'm really pleased with all the familiars and how creative they were. Having chest-obtaining scattered throughout multiple venues was great, but I would like to see more opportunities for those who may not have the time to grind the coli for 5+ hours a day!

Despite being cranky I want to reiterate how thankful I am to all the staff who helps make these events possible and all the hard work they had to do drawing, coloring, coding, testing, troubleshooting, community handling and so much more. Thanks so much you guys!!!
Having been through the last NotN and DROWNING in chests containing nothing except buttrocks, I appreciate that the chests this year all had something reasonably valuable.

That said, it was a pain in the butt to get them, having to grind the coli like I have never done before, NOT ONLY to get chests but to get the items Swipp needed for his trades! THAT made me frustrated as all hell. Also, the last 3-4 days of the event I was getting maybe 1/5th the chests I got during the first week. My encounter rate in the coli in every venue dropped significantly!

I would love to see a happy balance between NotN 2014 and 2015. Perhaps having the opened chests also have random other stuff, like the food and trinket items that are valuable to trade. And maybe some kind of use for more the Mimic dust! I still had about 700+ of it from last year and now I have like 1000+....

Okay and also, for the LOVE OF EVERY DEITY please next year have it so you can transmute MULTIPLE ITEMS at once in Baldwin's Brew! I spent three days just trying to make ONE yellow or red ooze to craft some chests! ;_;

Overall though it was fun, I ended up with eight eggs and I am excited to hatch them once the new full color wheel comes out. I'm really pleased with all the familiars and how creative they were. Having chest-obtaining scattered throughout multiple venues was great, but I would like to see more opportunities for those who may not have the time to grind the coli for 5+ hours a day!

Despite being cranky I want to reiterate how thankful I am to all the staff who helps make these events possible and all the hard work they had to do drawing, coloring, coding, testing, troubleshooting, community handling and so much more. Thanks so much you guys!!!
sadly i got no eggs this yr like last yr but did get some new fsamiliars it was good event this yr 2015 :) hope 2016 good yr at end of december since it jan 2016
sadly i got no eggs this yr like last yr but did get some new fsamiliars it was good event this yr 2015 :) hope 2016 good yr at end of december since it jan 2016
Fenithsigbanner01_zpsbd1d0c5c.jpg
auction house was way over priced for eggs never got one
Fenithsigbanner01_zpsbd1d0c5c.jpg
[quote name="DragonProtector" date=2016-01-03 17:59:02] auction house was way over priced for eggs never got one [/quote] I'm curious, what were the prices? Noc eggs from last year were going from 160k to 200k treasure before this year's event, did the prices skyrocket?
DragonProtector wrote on 2016-01-03:

I'm curious, what were the prices? Noc eggs from last year were going from 160k to 200k treasure before this year's event, did the prices skyrocket?

I had a great time! Thank you FR crew! Played every day and won all the familiars several times usually, 11 eggs, and a nocturne breed change scroll!!! only thing I could not get was the gold ooze from Baldwin's cauldron. :( But I purchased a couple from the auction house. I hope that the auction house will not be flooded with nocturne familiars.
Also I love the crisp graphics and colors!!!

I had a great time! Thank you FR crew! Played every day and won all the familiars several times usually, 11 eggs, and a nocturne breed change scroll!!! only thing I could not get was the gold ooze from Baldwin's cauldron. :( But I purchased a couple from the auction house. I hope that the auction house will not be flooded with nocturne familiars.
Also I love the crisp graphics and colors!!!
This is my first year here at FR. I really enjoyed this event.

I only started in November right before the Rockbreaker's Ceremony. I really didn't know what I was doing for that event but I had fun trying to find all of those chests and stuff.

This event was exciting. I played almost every day. I got to get one of my dragons to level 25 while trying to find all of the chests and the stuff. I got some of all of the food and trinkets items. I didn't count how many chests I got but I did get all of the familiars plus all of the bears (most of them duplicats too) and 2 complete sets of the clothing items from the chests. I also got 11 eggs and one of those things you can change any dragon into a nocturn dragon with. I really had an awesome time :)

I don't know what everthing is yet so I may have got some other nice things too. I did get a lot of the familiars that I didn't have as well. I really like it here this is an awesome place. I just hope to meet some new people here too.
This is my first year here at FR. I really enjoyed this event.

I only started in November right before the Rockbreaker's Ceremony. I really didn't know what I was doing for that event but I had fun trying to find all of those chests and stuff.

This event was exciting. I played almost every day. I got to get one of my dragons to level 25 while trying to find all of the chests and the stuff. I got some of all of the food and trinkets items. I didn't count how many chests I got but I did get all of the familiars plus all of the bears (most of them duplicats too) and 2 complete sets of the clothing items from the chests. I also got 11 eggs and one of those things you can change any dragon into a nocturn dragon with. I really had an awesome time :)

I don't know what everthing is yet so I may have got some other nice things too. I did get a lot of the familiars that I didn't have as well. I really like it here this is an awesome place. I just hope to meet some new people here too.
giphy.gif
So sad to see it over D:
So sad to see it over D:
Hello everyone,

This is a general reminder that, while it is okay to state your opinion on the event, please do so constructively, and mind your language when doing so. Using profanity, whether it be outright, masked, or in abbreviations, is not allowed as per the Forum Code of Conduct and will be removed or redacted.

Thank you,
Gaia
Hello everyone,

This is a general reminder that, while it is okay to state your opinion on the event, please do so constructively, and mind your language when doing so. Using profanity, whether it be outright, masked, or in abbreviations, is not allowed as per the Forum Code of Conduct and will be removed or redacted.

Thank you,
Gaia
I had lots of fun with this year's NoTN's, but a bit disappointed in the fact that every chest I managed to get, all had familiars in it. That's one thing that disappointed me the most. Espically when I already have them.
But all in all, most of the changes were good. :3 and I can't wait for a next years!
I had lots of fun with this year's NoTN's, but a bit disappointed in the fact that every chest I managed to get, all had familiars in it. That's one thing that disappointed me the most. Espically when I already have them.
But all in all, most of the changes were good. :3 and I can't wait for a next years!
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190