Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, August 2015
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 69 70
@Celestriakle As has been discussed in this and previous Words on the Wind volumes, the devs are in the process of rewriting the site's code to make it function more optimal. The subscription feature was removed a while ago because it caused a lot of lag. As was said when it was removed; it will be re-introduced again once they have coded it in such a way that it will not slow down site or otherwise cause lessened site performance. The same way forum search will be re-introduced when they find a way to code it more optimally.
@Celestriakle As has been discussed in this and previous Words on the Wind volumes, the devs are in the process of rewriting the site's code to make it function more optimal. The subscription feature was removed a while ago because it caused a lot of lag. As was said when it was removed; it will be re-introduced again once they have coded it in such a way that it will not slow down site or otherwise cause lessened site performance. The same way forum search will be re-introduced when they find a way to code it more optimally.
Definitely looking forward to these genes, they look amazing o:
Definitely looking forward to these genes, they look amazing o:
ws1_by_tinygryphon-d9gar70.gifbotffbadges_gust_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78n.pngdeviantart_stamp_by_sparklum-d2y1d6f.png wl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif

I'm on deviantArt, so click that stamp!
(It will take you straight to my page)

ZNhRsiG.png
Oh those genes! They look absolutely incredible :''D
Oh those genes! They look absolutely incredible :''D
i am loving the poison and toxic genes! eek, when they come out (if they're treasure genes) i'm gonna get 'em for that one dragon in my lair... TRANSFORMERS

yes, i seriously have a dragon named, in full caps, TRANSFORMERS. she's a female tundra genone. >w<

poison/ toxic hype! HYYYYPE!
i am loving the poison and toxic genes! eek, when they come out (if they're treasure genes) i'm gonna get 'em for that one dragon in my lair... TRANSFORMERS

yes, i seriously have a dragon named, in full caps, TRANSFORMERS. she's a female tundra genone. >w<

poison/ toxic hype! HYYYYPE!
transformers! and puppies. :3c
Is a new color called Antique being added as well? I love it if so!
Is a new color called Antique being added as well? I love it if so!
Hope the new colors out soon and the new genes fairly soon. Have a couple dragons thinking to use on
Hope the new colors out soon and the new genes fairly soon. Have a couple dragons thinking to use on
Have the caption contest items been implemented...? I've been trying to find some in the coli with no luck.
Have the caption contest items been implemented...? I've been trying to find some in the coli with no luck.
1ZHnNyJ.pngâ–ˆbcRnJHQ.gifâ–ˆcskp9sJ.png

The Coliseum Encounter Project â–ˆ|â–ˆDragonomics!
All great information very excited!! Those Genes are Really Cool!! Excited to see the color combinations that result. And a new Fairground game...I am in.
All great information very excited!! Those Genes are Really Cool!! Excited to see the color combinations that result. And a new Fairground game...I am in.
ixqkvo.jpg
I love the new genes! I think they'll be a lot of fun to play around with :D

I'm kind of hoping the new genes will be available though Swipp or Baldwin... or just through something other than the marketplace.
I love the new genes! I think they'll be a lot of fun to play around with :D

I'm kind of hoping the new genes will be available though Swipp or Baldwin... or just through something other than the marketplace.
EYhnjwN.png
Poison and Toxin look AWESOME. Well, okay, they'll look terrible with some colors, but I already see two I love, and both the overall pattern and the ability to have more color combinations are great. =D

Also yay stuff in testing! That's nice.
Poison and Toxin look AWESOME. Well, okay, they'll look terrible with some colors, but I already see two I love, and both the overall pattern and the ability to have more color combinations are great. =D

Also yay stuff in testing! That's nice.
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 69 70