Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, August 2015
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
Oh wow this is gonna be interesting! Haven't been too excited for the new genes (still can't find any of my dragons to look good in the Paint/Piebald ones ;^;) but I'm so into these ones! Oooh and can't wait to play the new game!!
Oh wow this is gonna be interesting! Haven't been too excited for the new genes (still can't find any of my dragons to look good in the Paint/Piebald ones ;^;) but I'm so into these ones! Oooh and can't wait to play the new game!!
Cautiously but enthusiastically excited for Poison and Toxin. I can't wait to see how all my favorite darker & brighter colors look with it! :D
Cautiously but enthusiastically excited for Poison and Toxin. I can't wait to see how all my favorite darker & brighter colors look with it! :D
Brynncognito.png c5b27c433cf5d9a4dc9301acb352e273.png
tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png FR Time tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png
It seems like Poison and Toxin will revive the XXY pair market!
It seems like Poison and Toxin will revive the XXY pair market!
1D0kptM.pngFRFriVl.pngmVbiNgO.png8KNFjaF.pngaL21n5x.pngGyZYV0p.pngFRFriVl.png4Y7UTtI.png
lG9UFR1.png
Genes look so amazing tho,
omigosh
Genes look so amazing tho,
omigosh
vINqFi5t_o.gif
I absolutely love all of the new genes, including the Paint and Piebald. But I'm disappointed in the cost of them. I guess the best thing to do is buy a scroll rather than one of the dragons exhibiting the gene.
I absolutely love all of the new genes, including the Paint and Piebald. But I'm disappointed in the cost of them. I guess the best thing to do is buy a scroll rather than one of the dragons exhibiting the gene.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
Poison and Toxin look so amazing! I can't wait!
Poison and Toxin look so amazing! I can't wait!
Do you plan on including the new genes into 'Predict Morphology' before you release them?
Do you plan on including the new genes into 'Predict Morphology' before you release them?
I just noticed the gene sneak peek, and i'm so exited now for them to come out :D
I just noticed the gene sneak peek, and i'm so exited now for them to come out :D
Night ~ She/Her ~ +2 FR Time
@Vengrahdiin You seem new, so don't worry too much about genes being expensive. People are just taking advantage of them being new and selling them for tons. Every gene went through this phase- itll be fodder priced in a month! ;)
@Vengrahdiin You seem new, so don't worry too much about genes being expensive. People are just taking advantage of them being new and selling them for tons. Every gene went through this phase- itll be fodder priced in a month! ;)
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@QueenCheetah93 Yeah. I figured that was the case, and I just picked up an obsidian piebald/paint imperial dragon (my favourite breed and the colour I wanted) for 40K, when previously that combination was 300K. It's just disappointing to see people price-gouging, which happens in every MMO I've ever played, unfortunately. Human nature, I guess. And I just joined FR in July, so you're spot on about my being new lol. Thanks for your reply!
@QueenCheetah93 Yeah. I figured that was the case, and I just picked up an obsidian piebald/paint imperial dragon (my favourite breed and the colour I wanted) for 40K, when previously that combination was 300K. It's just disappointing to see people price-gouging, which happens in every MMO I've ever played, unfortunately. Human nature, I guess. And I just joined FR in July, so you're spot on about my being new lol. Thanks for your reply!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70