Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, August 2015
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 69 70
Poison & Toxin will make some pretty cool Shrimp dragons.
Poison & Toxin will make some pretty cool Shrimp dragons.
NkZnOBN.gif
I want those genes so badly.... Most of my lair is already a mishmash so the more out there, the better!

...phone, what did you do that you got censored?
I want those genes so badly.... Most of my lair is already a mishmash so the more out there, the better!

...phone, what did you do that you got censored?
Want these genes super badly. I already know what 'project' pair I want to do with it~
Want these genes super badly. I already know what 'project' pair I want to do with it~
@Aequorin
Question about the poison/toxic genes... will the display of a dragon with it in the scrying workshop (when you enter a specific dragon number) match how it will manifest when the gene is applied? or will the colors that appear in the scrying workshop be unreliable for the gene outcome when it is put on a dragon?
@Aequorin
Question about the poison/toxic genes... will the display of a dragon with it in the scrying workshop (when you enter a specific dragon number) match how it will manifest when the gene is applied? or will the colors that appear in the scrying workshop be unreliable for the gene outcome when it is put on a dragon?
Bless thee for granting me PAIN! For blinding my eyes and cleansing my mind.
THERE SHOULD BE A NEW DRAGON BREED WITH ELEPHANT LIKE TUSKS!!!!!!!
THERE SHOULD BE A NEW DRAGON BREED WITH ELEPHANT LIKE TUSKS!!!!!!!
I'd die for a shadow and midnight pair of toxin and poison dragons. The base colors looks almost the same, but the cool markings...

By now, I'm droolin like shadow mumm
I'd die for a shadow and midnight pair of toxin and poison dragons. The base colors looks almost the same, but the cool markings...

By now, I'm droolin like shadow mumm
T3TuubO.png
I am so here for those toxin genes like SIGN ME THE HECK UP
I am so here for those toxin genes like SIGN ME THE HECK UP
Oh my god.
Ahhhh the new genes are gorgeous..!
Oh my god.
Ahhhh the new genes are gorgeous..!
@Aequorin Why must we rely on our own bookmarks to keep track of our threads? Will the subscribe to thread' feature ever be reimplemented? I feel this is one of those basic features important to a forum...
@Aequorin Why must we rely on our own bookmarks to keep track of our threads? Will the subscribe to thread' feature ever be reimplemented? I feel this is one of those basic features important to a forum...
I love surprises from my nests and intentionally give pairs a decent range, so toxin/poison is perfect for me!
And I just know it's the perfect gene to make a dragon of my OC, Ciaran, if there's a really dark colour with gold gene colours. Awesome! :D
I love surprises from my nests and intentionally give pairs a decent range, so toxin/poison is perfect for me!
And I just know it's the perfect gene to make a dragon of my OC, Ciaran, if there's a really dark colour with gold gene colours. Awesome! :D
msc80h.png
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 69 70