Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, August 2015
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 70
Oh wowie, I was one of the caption winners! All the other entries were so fantastic I didn't think I even had a chance! :D Thanks!

Those new genes look awesome too. Dang I love this game more every day.
Oh wowie, I was one of the caption winners! All the other entries were so fantastic I didn't think I even had a chance! :D Thanks!

Those new genes look awesome too. Dang I love this game more every day.
XW2PxEW.png
@grimhound The accent colours will always be the same, so for example Maize will always have dark-purplish accents :)
@grimhound The accent colours will always be the same, so for example Maize will always have dark-purplish accents :)
THE NEW GENE
awesome awesome awesome 8D
THE NEW GENE
awesome awesome awesome 8D
It says that the new items have been implemented in the game. Has anyone come across any yet?
It says that the new items have been implemented in the game. Has anyone come across any yet?
SQVdsFh.png
I am up for checking these new genes. They look amazing.
I am up for checking these new genes. They look amazing.
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
Thank you for all the hard work you guys put into this website!
Thank you for all the hard work you guys put into this website!
@Aequorin

I hope I'm contacting the right person in regards to the item caption contest.

How are the winners chosen? Because aside from "similar looking," that "party fowl" joke was the one that I wrote :/
@Aequorin

I hope I'm contacting the right person in regards to the item caption contest.

How are the winners chosen? Because aside from "similar looking," that "party fowl" joke was the one that I wrote :/
:O the poison/toxic genes are AMAZING! I can't decide which one of my dragons would be able to best rock that look!
:O the poison/toxic genes are AMAZING! I can't decide which one of my dragons would be able to best rock that look!
1730e4bd-3c2a-4c61-9691-3439e8b409b7.jpg
Want Radioactive Bogs? Comment on my Userpage to be pinged when they hatch!
Looks like there's lots of cool stuff heading our way! I'm super excited for the new colors and genes.
Looks like there's lots of cool stuff heading our way! I'm super excited for the new colors and genes.
DOES ANYONE JUST NEED THAT GENE LIKE NOW
DOES ANYONE JUST NEED THAT GENE LIKE NOW
tumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 70