Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *Peacock Manor Hatchery Val Day Dergs***
1 2 3 4
ixqkvo.jpg

Welcome to Peacock Manor
Specialty: Peacock Dragons

Whats a Peacock Dragon you ask?:
  • A Peacock Dragon is any combination of color that resembles or can be considered to look like a Peacock.

Currently breeding Pearlcatcher, Imperials, Skydancers, Nocturnes, and Tundras

The Goal of this hatchery is to provide beautiful, unique dragons for all those passionate about dragons like myself. So welcome one and all to a beautiful and new beginning where the dragons are as unique as those who collect them. Please Enjoy and tell your friends!!!

Rules:

• 1:650 gems to treasure
  • Only serious inquiries
  • To buy ping here
  • Dragons will be listed for 5 days if no inquiries will sell in AH to first buyer interested
  • Not currently taking reservations but will ping anyone who is interested when a pair is ready
  • Hatchlings and dragons come unnamed but are given nicknames for easy reference
  • First come first serve
  • If in the event you are on a ping list and the dragons do not produce enough eggs for everyone you will go to the top of the list for next time and get first pick

I absolutely adore everything Peacock, if you do too the you will love the dragons I have to offer!!!
ixqkvo.jpg

Welcome to Peacock Manor
Specialty: Peacock Dragons

Whats a Peacock Dragon you ask?:
  • A Peacock Dragon is any combination of color that resembles or can be considered to look like a Peacock.

Currently breeding Pearlcatcher, Imperials, Skydancers, Nocturnes, and Tundras

The Goal of this hatchery is to provide beautiful, unique dragons for all those passionate about dragons like myself. So welcome one and all to a beautiful and new beginning where the dragons are as unique as those who collect them. Please Enjoy and tell your friends!!!

Rules:

• 1:650 gems to treasure
  • Only serious inquiries
  • To buy ping here
  • Dragons will be listed for 5 days if no inquiries will sell in AH to first buyer interested
  • Not currently taking reservations but will ping anyone who is interested when a pair is ready
  • Hatchlings and dragons come unnamed but are given nicknames for easy reference
  • First come first serve
  • If in the event you are on a ping list and the dragons do not produce enough eggs for everyone you will go to the top of the list for next time and get first pick

I absolutely adore everything Peacock, if you do too the you will love the dragons I have to offer!!!
ixqkvo.jpg
[u][b][size=5]For Sale:[/b][/u] [u][size=4]Valentines Day Dragons:[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20572339] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/205724/20572339_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote] Fire Heart (F) Red Crystal Coral Shimmer Blood Spines Price: 20KT[/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20572340] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/205724/20572340_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote] Blush (F) Coral Crystal Maroon Shimmer White Spines Price:30KT[/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20572341] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/205724/20572341_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote] Treasured Desire (M) Carmine Iridescent Pink Facet Orange Gembond Price: 15KT[/quote] [color=green][size=5][b][u]New Hatchlings Coming Soon[/u][/b][/color=green]
For Sale:

Valentines Day Dragons:

20572339_350.png
Quote:
Fire Heart (F)
Red Crystal
Coral Shimmer
Blood Spines
Price: 20KT

20572340_350.png
Quote:
Blush (F)
Coral Crystal
Maroon Shimmer
White Spines
Price:30KT

20572341_350.png
Quote:
Treasured Desire (M)
Carmine Iridescent
Pink Facet
Orange Gembond
Price: 15KT

New Hatchlings Coming Soon

ixqkvo.jpg
Breeding Pairs

New Pair!!! Ready Now!!!!
111t2xj.jpg

Ping List:

New Pair!!!!
1411swj.png

Ping List:

t8ow9u.png

Ping List:
SaphirasLair
RandomSlasher
greeneyedtengu
Civen

2uxtdgi.jpg

Ping List:

28mcner.jpg

Ping List:

x4kro7.png

Ping List:

15qs1ty.png

Ping List:

2i8hkjl.png

Ping List:
GLaDe

3149snm.jpg

Ping List:
BendenWeyr

b8weu.jpg

Ping List:
Exxmortis
Breeding Pairs

New Pair!!! Ready Now!!!!
111t2xj.jpg

Ping List:

New Pair!!!!
1411swj.png

Ping List:

t8ow9u.png

Ping List:
SaphirasLair
RandomSlasher
greeneyedtengu
Civen

2uxtdgi.jpg

Ping List:

28mcner.jpg

Ping List:

x4kro7.png

Ping List:

15qs1ty.png

Ping List:

2i8hkjl.png

Ping List:
GLaDe

3149snm.jpg

Ping List:
BendenWeyr

b8weu.jpg

Ping List:
Exxmortis
ixqkvo.jpg
SOLD:

10gidm1.png 28uogsz.jpg awztk7.jpg 2nqqo8h.jpg f3s0u1.png 2h3bnyg.png bf2rgi.png 2vw7ple.png 10p3qja.png 15chk4o.png 2n1b76o.pngafge1z.png9pyjxg.png10pyhaq.png2dui340.png5cblop.pnga24wex.png

SOLD:

10gidm1.png 28uogsz.jpg awztk7.jpg 2nqqo8h.jpg f3s0u1.png 2h3bnyg.png bf2rgi.png 2vw7ple.png 10p3qja.png 15chk4o.png 2n1b76o.pngafge1z.png9pyjxg.png10pyhaq.png2dui340.png5cblop.pnga24wex.png

ixqkvo.jpg
Look Who's Nesting Now:

Look Who's Nesting Now:

ixqkvo.jpg
@randomslasher@saphiraslair
@randomslasher@saphiraslair
ixqkvo.jpg
I started a hatchery!!! Please take a look and ping your friends :)

@adaira @smokinbunny357 @ThuriWeaver @Imoogi @greeneyedtengu @MsKlip
@BobbyDean @Elinigarak @ApacheRising @Shannan26 @Maltease @redheadphotog @onlyfluff @glade @blueberryfram @bmeaves1
I started a hatchery!!! Please take a look and ping your friends :)

@adaira @smokinbunny357 @ThuriWeaver @Imoogi @greeneyedtengu @MsKlip
@BobbyDean @Elinigarak @ApacheRising @Shannan26 @Maltease @redheadphotog @onlyfluff @glade @blueberryfram @bmeaves1
ixqkvo.jpg
Could I get on the pinglist for the Peacock Passion?

(Also, pinging @Civen and @BendenWeyr.)
Could I get on the pinglist for the Peacock Passion?

(Also, pinging @Civen and @BendenWeyr.)
qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.
@greeneyedtengu

Absolutely!!
@greeneyedtengu

Absolutely!!
ixqkvo.jpg
@CastleSarjo Thanks!
@CastleSarjo Thanks!
qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.
1 2 3 4