Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 190 191
@WilltayC @Versallion there is no alert when a brew is completed.

There is a suggestion or two in the suggestion forum asking for an alert
@WilltayC @Versallion there is no alert when a brew is completed.

There is a suggestion or two in the suggestion forum asking for an alert
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Level 2 and being absolutely hammered by the RNG. I've been using the spreadsheet to help me, have sacrificed a lot of rainbow and 5 star familiars, and so far no gold muck, but I do have 12 copper mucks and 6 silver mucks to give you an idea how much I've been trying with familiars alone.

It's frustrating seeing folks put in a certain familiar and mark it on the spreadsheet as giving them a gold muck. And it never ever gives me the same. I'm just glad I've hoarded so many familiars over the months. But geez.

My sympathies for everyone else getting royally beaten by the RNG.
Level 2 and being absolutely hammered by the RNG. I've been using the spreadsheet to help me, have sacrificed a lot of rainbow and 5 star familiars, and so far no gold muck, but I do have 12 copper mucks and 6 silver mucks to give you an idea how much I've been trying with familiars alone.

It's frustrating seeing folks put in a certain familiar and mark it on the spreadsheet as giving them a gold muck. And it never ever gives me the same. I'm just glad I've hoarded so many familiars over the months. But geez.

My sympathies for everyone else getting royally beaten by the RNG.
5XOMGIA_zpscy9yadtq.png
@MattieMoosehead; when I pressed 'Transmute' nothing happened, but clicked the box with the + in it and I was able to select what I wanted and was able to transmute it; there is a transmute button there as well (after selecting your item/familia) so I'm not sure which of the Transmute buttons you are having trouble with.
@MattieMoosehead; when I pressed 'Transmute' nothing happened, but clicked the box with the + in it and I was able to select what I wanted and was able to transmute it; there is a transmute button there as well (after selecting your item/familia) so I'm not sure which of the Transmute buttons you are having trouble with.
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
@Foxhall I'd suggest saving yourself some trouble and stress and use 1 star familiars from now on. The RNG looks to be the same nonetheless, so you are just as likely to get a gold that way instead of wasting good familiars.
@Foxhall I'd suggest saving yourself some trouble and stress and use 1 star familiars from now on. The RNG looks to be the same nonetheless, so you are just as likely to get a gold that way instead of wasting good familiars.
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
There's no box with + in it tho...
http://i.imgur.com/x7eQRgb.jpg
Check out our hatcheries pypn9k3.pngmy5CQ5r.png
[quote name="YonYonYon" date=2015-06-09 05:11:36] There's no box with + in it tho... http://i.imgur.com/x7eQRgb.jpg [/quote] If you have trouble with that, try the usual ctlr+f5 (hard refresh). If that doesn't work, clear the cache in your used browser. If that does not work, try another browser (Opera works for me). How to clear your cache should be findable in google, or in different posts on this site ^.^ Hope that helps.
YonYonYon wrote on 2015-06-09:

If you have trouble with that, try the usual ctlr+f5 (hard refresh). If that doesn't work, clear the cache in your used browser. If that does not work, try another browser (Opera works for me).

How to clear your cache should be findable in google, or in different posts on this site ^.^

Hope that helps.
Dubra.gif2RCvW.gifchl6j.gifs5BmR.gifGHL2o.gifpYlbr.gif0F7Sr.gif
Level 4 Get! Home stretch to Level 5 ahead!
Level 4 Get! Home stretch to Level 5 ahead!
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
@YonYonYon
That's what it looked like for me before I did a hard refresh! If you're using Firefox on a Windows PC, press Ctrl+F5. If you're using a different browser or a Mac just Google "hard refresh", there's a bunch of instructions!
@YonYonYon
That's what it looked like for me before I did a hard refresh! If you're using Firefox on a Windows PC, press Ctrl+F5. If you're using a different browser or a Mac just Google "hard refresh", there's a bunch of instructions!
Banner5_zpsxznbyqaz.png I'm selling all my XXY IriShimBelly WCs/Coatls! Come check 'em out c:
@Everisa I believe I used a Hoded Dodo and a... huh, don't remember what the other was. Sorry. I believe it was an Everglade Lasher.
@Everisa I believe I used a Hoded Dodo and a... huh, don't remember what the other was. Sorry. I believe it was an Everglade Lasher.
I really don't understand what the Glass Beaker does even with its description?
Can someone better explain? Aren't the ingredients already separate? Or does that mean when I make something all the extra ingredients I have are thrown in too if I dont have the Beakers? D:
I really don't understand what the Glass Beaker does even with its description?
Can someone better explain? Aren't the ingredients already separate? Or does that mean when I make something all the extra ingredients I have are thrown in too if I dont have the Beakers? D:
To9iQ.gif GL7NJ.gif 6bDvf.gif fwwSt.gif z446X.gif
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 190 191