Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 190 191
Am I the only one thinking the transmutating dragon looks like

e.e

e.e

Dubra.gif2RCvW.gifchl6j.gifs5BmR.gifGHL2o.gifpYlbr.gif0F7Sr.gif
[quote name="Skyure" date=2015-06-09 06:04:54] Am I the only one thinking the transmutating dragon looks like e.e [/quote] Yass! 0_0 For me he looks a bit like he's tasting all this brew by himself XD
Skyure wrote on 2015-06-09:

e.e
Yass! 0_0 For me he looks a bit like he's tasting all this brew by himself XD
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
BATTLESTONE S ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
BATTLESTONE S ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
sigpic28411_7.gif
COOL!!!!!
happy anniversary
COOL!!!!!
happy anniversary
giphy.gifqfhaYao.pngi1XJPqE.gif
Still unable to event use transmute :/
Still unable to event use transmute :/
tumblr_inline_nc6dk1vPha1scrvs1.gif
@Henley: have you followed the steps that have been given throughout this thread, the status box and the bugs report forum? Clearing your cache and or hard refreshing the page makes sure it shows up correctly and makes the buttons functional. Switching browsers is also an effective method.

edit to add: If you are not sure how to clear your cache or perform a hard refresh you can google it. It's different per browser and device.
@Henley: have you followed the steps that have been given throughout this thread, the status box and the bugs report forum? Clearing your cache and or hard refreshing the page makes sure it shows up correctly and makes the buttons functional. Switching browsers is also an effective method.

edit to add: If you are not sure how to clear your cache or perform a hard refresh you can google it. It's different per browser and device.
Are we allowed to send in more than one entry for the comic contest? :)
Are we allowed to send in more than one entry for the comic contest? :)
s0VUoD0.png
Just a note to everyone having issues with the bubbling brew, I checked it on Internet Explorer and it worked perfectly. (So far. Internet Explorer is very slow, but otherwise I was able to put something in. x3) Although, are you guys going to fix it for Google Chrome users?

EDIT: Someone already confirmed what I figured out, lol. Also forgot to say happy anniversary. ^_^

EDIT 2: Also tried clearing cache data. Worked.
Just a note to everyone having issues with the bubbling brew, I checked it on Internet Explorer and it worked perfectly. (So far. Internet Explorer is very slow, but otherwise I was able to put something in. x3) Although, are you guys going to fix it for Google Chrome users?

EDIT: Someone already confirmed what I figured out, lol. Also forgot to say happy anniversary. ^_^

EDIT 2: Also tried clearing cache data. Worked.
olwp3HM.png PLPm5Fq.png
@Hugrf

I'm on Chrome and it worked fine after I cleared my cache.
@Hugrf

I'm on Chrome and it worked fine after I cleared my cache.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Check out our hatcheries pypn9k3.pngmy5CQ5r.png
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 190 191