Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 190 191
@DragonSage What's RNG?
@DragonSage What's RNG?
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gifaLHaKCG.png QZKA8BP.gif
[quote name="Drezdin" date=2015-06-09 04:02:06] @Undel @Akiri @Xhaztol Why did all of the Level 5 recipes change to Level 4 and have their Brew Times changed? Or did you give us different recipes in place of what was there previously? This all seems pretty odd! [/quote] @Drezdin The level 5 recipes aren't in yet. Sorry for the confusion. We put in levels 1-4 for the first day because that was all that was possible given constant brewing at the highest possible exp yield. Halfway through the day we temporarily changed the level 4's to 5 to test something. They are back to the level that is intended. Level 5 recipes will be added once players begin to approach level 5. :) We have our first pair of level 4's already, so it may not be too long! @jessile That's possible.
Drezdin wrote on 2015-06-09:
@Undel @Akiri @Xhaztol

Why did all of the Level 5 recipes change to Level 4 and have their Brew Times changed? Or did you give us different recipes in place of what was there previously? This all seems pretty odd!

@Drezdin The level 5 recipes aren't in yet. Sorry for the confusion. We put in levels 1-4 for the first day because that was all that was possible given constant brewing at the highest possible exp yield. Halfway through the day we temporarily changed the level 4's to 5 to test something. They are back to the level that is intended.

Level 5 recipes will be added once players begin to approach level 5. :) We have our first pair of level 4's already, so it may not be too long!

@jessile That's possible.
@HermioneLeviosa RNG stands for Random Number Generator
@HermioneLeviosa RNG stands for Random Number Generator
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@DragonSage Oh *head smack* Thank you.
@DragonSage Oh *head smack* Thank you.
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gifaLHaKCG.png QZKA8BP.gif
@Undel @DragonSage Aha! Thank you very much!
@Undel @DragonSage Aha! Thank you very much!
Pp5cWtu.png
@Undel

Thanks very much for that! I'll be Level 5 at in 12 hours and 50 minutes, according to my calculations. Can't wait to see what happens. >.>

I'll see you at Level 4 in 46 minutes! I don't suppose you'd be able to tell me where I rank at that time? I'd love to think that I'm the 3rd Level 4 on the site! xD
@Undel

Thanks very much for that! I'll be Level 5 at in 12 hours and 50 minutes, according to my calculations. Can't wait to see what happens. >.>

I'll see you at Level 4 in 46 minutes! I don't suppose you'd be able to tell me where I rank at that time? I'd love to think that I'm the 3rd Level 4 on the site! xD
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
I've already did one yesterday, but now I can't click on transmute? No page or message is opening...
I've already did one yesterday, but now I can't click on transmute? No page or message is opening...
I haven't been able to do one at all. Clicking Transmute does nothing for me. Is there a solution to this problem? My friend told me that CTRL+F5 worked for her, but it doesn't for me.
I haven't been able to do one at all. Clicking Transmute does nothing for me. Is there a solution to this problem? My friend told me that CTRL+F5 worked for her, but it doesn't for me.
bannersig.gif
An we get an alert when a brew is done?
OIhQfF3.pngtumblr_inline_nrn7yngUl21qinm24_500.pngTWUS4gY.png tumblr_inline_nrn7yngUl21qinm24_500.png
OIhQfF3.png
[quote name="WilltayC" date=2015-06-09 04:53:16] An we get an alert when a brew is done? [/quote] I dont think so, just check up on it once in awhile eh?
WilltayC wrote on 2015-06-09:

I dont think so, just check up on it once in awhile eh?
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 190 191