Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Spines Gene
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 61 62
@Xhaztol Coarsefur Yeti also drop [item=Burlap Sack]
@Xhaztol

Coarsefur Yeti also drop Burlap Sack
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
Awesome. All my dragons need spines now.
Awesome. All my dragons need spines now.
Yay!
Yay!
Just saw this by accident looking at the morphology predictor and I really like it most on female mirrors! I thought I'd be waiting for point for everyone (or treasure I don't spend on everything except genes). Love that it's not extremely busy over primary genes!
Just saw this by accident looking at the morphology predictor and I really like it most on female mirrors! I thought I'd be waiting for point for everyone (or treasure I don't spend on everything except genes). Love that it's not extremely busy over primary genes!
After playing around with the spines on some of the dragons in the workshop, I'm not super impressed. They look super pixely sometimes, other times they don't even show because they are so little in spots.

Also, when are you guys gonna add achievements for all the new genes? Ripple, Current, Smoke, Crystal, Bar, and Daub still need achievements.
After playing around with the spines on some of the dragons in the workshop, I'm not super impressed. They look super pixely sometimes, other times they don't even show because they are so little in spots.

Also, when are you guys gonna add achievements for all the new genes? Ripple, Current, Smoke, Crystal, Bar, and Daub still need achievements.
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
OH MY GODFFMROPEPNB]2
OH MY GODFFMROPEPNB]2
The spines look awesome as a minimalist gene when the Tertiary colour looks horrid otherwise.

However, I don't like the fact that they poke out of my Skins.
The spines look awesome as a minimalist gene when the Tertiary colour looks horrid otherwise.

However, I don't like the fact that they poke out of my Skins.
d2RaM8m.gifIZQxqWG.gif
Perfect gene for my Progen who I gave maize and ice as primary and secondary colors, but was then unfortunately given black as her tertiary color. Although I do wish that there could be a little bit more to the gene, I do love the fact that it's subtle enough for color mishap dragons.
Perfect gene for my Progen who I gave maize and ice as primary and secondary colors, but was then unfortunately given black as her tertiary color. Although I do wish that there could be a little bit more to the gene, I do love the fact that it's subtle enough for color mishap dragons.
3004335.png?mtime=Wjil_QAAVdI.png
U4QDIe6.png?1.png q4HfUW2.png
Dude, I actually really like this - it's nice to have a tert gene that's so subtle in comparison to some of the others. I'm looking forward to grabbing a couple of gene scrolls for my clan!
Dude, I actually really like this - it's nice to have a tert gene that's so subtle in comparison to some of the others. I'm looking forward to grabbing a couple of gene scrolls for my clan!
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
tdZYof6.png
fdUVIfW.png
LRdLP2V.png
logs on earlier today: nothing new. " I hope something new comes out today. That'd be cool!"
logs on later that evening: "NEW GENES OH YEAAAAAAH"
logs on earlier today: nothing new. " I hope something new comes out today. That'd be cool!"
logs on later that evening: "NEW GENES OH YEAAAAAAH"
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 61 62