Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Spines Gene
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 61 62
[quote name="Undel" date="2014-11-10 16:26:31"][quote name="Lightscales" date="2014-11-10 16:16:20"]@Xhaztol When making a skin, will filling in and using the areas that spines take up, would a skin be accepted? Even if when equipped on a dragon without the spines gene it goes past the lineart?[/quote] @Lightscales No, skins must remain in the bounds of the skin template.[/quote] @Undel So if the Spines are going to cause issues with skins [i]anyway[/i] what's the point of making them microscopically tiny, especially for nearly 200k? Go big or go home.
Undel wrote on 2014-11-10 16:26:31:
Lightscales wrote on 2014-11-10 16:16:20:
@Xhaztol

When making a skin, will filling in and using the areas that spines take up, would a skin be accepted? Even if when equipped on a dragon without the spines gene it goes past the lineart?

@Lightscales No, skins must remain in the bounds of the skin template.

@Undel So if the Spines are going to cause issues with skins anyway what's the point of making them microscopically tiny, especially for nearly 200k? Go big or go home.
CUTE GOATS OMGG
CUTE GOATS OMGG
5701.png • sailor / he/him / adult
• feel free to ping me
• did you know: horses have 400,000 blood types?
Coatl otters I'm gonna cr y
Coatl otters I'm gonna cr y
Gpasq5f.png
@Undel

How does Spines work with skins? Does the skin negate the spines that are outside of the silhouette?

Will we be able to accent them like sparkle accents for Gembond?

????
@Undel

How does Spines work with skins? Does the skin negate the spines that are outside of the silhouette?

Will we be able to accent them like sparkle accents for Gembond?

????
tumblr_mzqgzklaBt1sk7pgko1_250.png
Awww, those little goats are so cute!
Awww, those little goats are so cute!
[quote name="Hymnex" date="2014-11-10 16:23:18"]Nearly 200k for something that's hardly visible? I'll pass, plus it doesn't give the dangerous look I hoped for when I read Spines. Oh well, it's good that there are people who loves it and has use for it, but I think it's too expensive.[/quote]I am kinda on the same boat as you. I had the same thought regarding visibility for most of my dragons. Oh well! Onward while waiting for ghost!
Hymnex wrote on 2014-11-10 16:23:18:
Nearly 200k for something that's hardly visible? I'll pass, plus it doesn't give the dangerous look I hoped for when I read Spines.

Oh well, it's good that there are people who loves it and has use for it, but I think it's too expensive.
I am kinda on the same boat as you. I had the same thought regarding visibility for most of my dragons. Oh well! Onward while waiting for ghost!
The spikes are pretty interesting. I hope we get more mutation terts in the future.
The spikes are pretty interesting. I hope we get more mutation terts in the future.
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
Definitely not a fan of the new gene, sorry.
Too small and very unspectacular
Definitely not a fan of the new gene, sorry.
Too small and very unspectacular
eyeye_by_cheezayballz-d9xh325.gif
[quote name="Undel" date="2014-11-10 16:26:31"][quote name="Lightscales" date="2014-11-10 16:16:20"]@Xhaztol When making a skin, will filling in and using the areas that spines take up, would a skin be accepted? Even if when equipped on a dragon without the spines gene it goes past the lineart?[/quote] @Lightscales No, skins must remain in the bounds of the skin template.[/quote] @Undel So even though spines alter the basic silhouette of the dragon, its not allowed to be included in skins?
@Xhaztol

When making a skin, will filling in and using the areas that spines take up, would a skin be accepted? Even if when equipped on a dragon without the spines gene it goes past the lineart?

@Undel

So even though spines alter the basic silhouette of the dragon, its not allowed to be included in skins?
[quote name="Cynictis" date="2014-11-10 16:32:41"][quote name="Undel" date="2014-11-10 16:26:31"][quote name="Lightscales" date="2014-11-10 16:16:20"]@Xhaztol When making a skin, will filling in and using the areas that spines take up, would a skin be accepted? Even if when equipped on a dragon without the spines gene it goes past the lineart?[/quote] @Lightscales No, skins must remain in the bounds of the skin template.[/quote] @Undel So if the Spines are going to cause issues with skins [i]anyway[/i] what's the point of making them microscopically tiny, especially for nearly 200k? Go big or go home.[/quote]
Cynictis wrote on 2014-11-10 16:32:41:
@Xhaztol

@Undel So if the Spines are going to cause issues with skins anyway what's the point of making them microscopically tiny, especially for nearly 200k? Go big or go home.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 61 62