Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@HelixWing
from gathering in the fire area, but I barely get anything.
Let us say I go 4 time for meat hunting, I only got 1 glowing ember in total.
yesterday i got 7 glowing embers in total ... the day before 9 ...
I do hope it get's better, as it only goes downwards with each festival :(

in my first I was able to get some extra. In my second I had enough,in my 3rd I had barely enough. In my last I wasn't even able to get everything.
And I don't have time to fight a lot in the Coli either (not that it gives you huge amount, but it certainly helps.)

I don't have time to sit her 8h a day to fight, I am a working person. And I know I am not the only one with this problem. I hope I have better luck today.

EDIT: and today we got the full 10 glowing embers from gathering ... *sigh* this is pretty depressing =(
Can not say more then that ...

I'm thanking @Shika for her lovely gift to help me get the items. Thank luv ^^
@HelixWing
from gathering in the fire area, but I barely get anything.
Let us say I go 4 time for meat hunting, I only got 1 glowing ember in total.
yesterday i got 7 glowing embers in total ... the day before 9 ...
I do hope it get's better, as it only goes downwards with each festival :(

in my first I was able to get some extra. In my second I had enough,in my 3rd I had barely enough. In my last I wasn't even able to get everything.
And I don't have time to fight a lot in the Coli either (not that it gives you huge amount, but it certainly helps.)

I don't have time to sit her 8h a day to fight, I am a working person. And I know I am not the only one with this problem. I hope I have better luck today.

EDIT: and today we got the full 10 glowing embers from gathering ... *sigh* this is pretty depressing =(
Can not say more then that ...

I'm thanking @Shika for her lovely gift to help me get the items. Thank luv ^^
mystiks-plag-banner_zpsaf442ddb.png
FR time + 9
Looking for some nice hatchies? see my hatchery! => http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1172579
@roseplays Same here. Last time I wound up with not enough to even buy one of each of the four items, even after some coli grinding (though not tons, I don't get how people can do it for hours & hours at a stretch!!), and had to get some extra from a friend who only buys the familiars. The first day I got a bunch, so I was hopeful it would go well again this time like a few mos ago, but then I've been getting 15 or less. I had to make it up by doing tons of grinding. It's stupid if we can't even earn enough to buy one of each item for ourselves!

Also, is anyone else really annoyed that the butt magma interferes with the sash? I get one of each and put them all on a dragon of that flight, but I can't put both the sash & magma because it goes in the same place. ***??
@roseplays Same here. Last time I wound up with not enough to even buy one of each of the four items, even after some coli grinding (though not tons, I don't get how people can do it for hours & hours at a stretch!!), and had to get some extra from a friend who only buys the familiars. The first day I got a bunch, so I was hopeful it would go well again this time like a few mos ago, but then I've been getting 15 or less. I had to make it up by doing tons of grinding. It's stupid if we can't even earn enough to buy one of each item for ourselves!

Also, is anyone else really annoyed that the butt magma interferes with the sash? I get one of each and put them all on a dragon of that flight, but I can't put both the sash & magma because it goes in the same place. ***??
Fnw48LX.png
@HelixWing I got about 25 embers today from gathering. I just use all my turns on scavenging, as I noticed it gave me more than any other gathering option. I also got 3 chests from the coli so far.
@HelixWing I got about 25 embers today from gathering. I just use all my turns on scavenging, as I noticed it gave me more than any other gathering option. I also got 3 chests from the coli so far.
Oh, so now Magma Growler is called Embear? Got that joke!
Oh, so now Magma Growler is called Embear? Got that joke!
@PurpleWolf2015

Thats about what I get from gathering, but thats a LOT more chests so congrats c:
@PurpleWolf2015

Thats about what I get from gathering, but thats a LOT more chests so congrats c:
Not that it matters much but why was the bear renamed? o:
AffiliateBanner.png
Because puns.

My gathering drop rates are still far below what I'd need to be able to get a set for myself so that's always pretty laughable.

Wait did I say laughable? I meant tiresome. Random generators are great and all but when you have people getting raked for three festivals in a row, welp.
Because puns.

My gathering drop rates are still far below what I'd need to be able to get a set for myself so that's always pretty laughable.

Wait did I say laughable? I meant tiresome. Random generators are great and all but when you have people getting raked for three festivals in a row, welp.
[quote name="EnchantedEcho" date="2014-08-27 10:44:59"]Not that it matters much but why was the bear renamed? o:[/quote] I imagine it's because "Growler" is also a slang term for female genitals. For some reason.
EnchantedEcho wrote on 2014-08-27 10:44:59:

I imagine it's because "Growler" is also a slang term for female genitals. For some reason.
... Are we being serious here or..? Because whatever this slang/slur is, I've never heard of it.
... Are we being serious here or..? Because whatever this slang/slur is, I've never heard of it.
AffiliateBanner.png
@Undel other mods

Are the Chimera in the Arena set to drop tokens? I'm halfway though my second 100 battle run through the Arena. And while the DTWildcats and Charcoal Spangyroo seem to drop currency fine. I've only ever gotten Chimera idols and food from the Chimera.

Edit: A sample of what I'm seeing so far.

-11DTWildcatChimera- Food-Trinket
12 Food-Trinket
-13 DTWildcat- Food
-14CharcoalSpran- Food-Trinket
15 Trinket-Pack
-16 SprangyrooCharcSprang- Food-Trinket-1Token
-17 Chimeras- Food-Trinket
18 Food-Trinket
-19 Sprangryoo- Food-Triket-Pack- LongneckMender!-1Token
20 Trinket

21 Food-Trinket
22 Food
-23 DTWarcatChimera- Food-Trinket-1Token
-24 Chimera- Food-Trinket
25 Food-Pack
26 Food
27 Food-Trinket-Pack
-28 Spanrygoo- Food-Trinket-1Token
-29 CHimeras- Trinket
-30 DTWarcat- Food-Trinket

31 Food-Trinket
32 Food-Trinket-Pack
-33 DTWarcat- Food
-34 DTWarcats- Food-Trinket
-35 DTWArcat- Trinket-Food
-36 CHimera- Trinket
-37 CHimeras3- Food-Trinket
-38 DTWarcats- Food-Trinket
-39 DTWarcat- Food-1Token
-40 SpangyrooosCharSprang- Food-Trinket-2Tokens

-41 DTWarcats- Trinket
42 Food-Trinket
43 Trinket
-44 DTWarcats- Food-Trinket
-45 CHimeras- Trinket- CHimera!
46 Trinket
47 Food-Trinket
-48 DTWildcats-Food-Trinket-GlassHybrid-1Token
49 Trinket-WarcatProtector!
-50 SPrangryrooCharcSprang- Food-1Token
@Undel other mods

Are the Chimera in the Arena set to drop tokens? I'm halfway though my second 100 battle run through the Arena. And while the DTWildcats and Charcoal Spangyroo seem to drop currency fine. I've only ever gotten Chimera idols and food from the Chimera.

Edit: A sample of what I'm seeing so far.

-11DTWildcatChimera- Food-Trinket
12 Food-Trinket
-13 DTWildcat- Food
-14CharcoalSpran- Food-Trinket
15 Trinket-Pack
-16 SprangyrooCharcSprang- Food-Trinket-1Token
-17 Chimeras- Food-Trinket
18 Food-Trinket
-19 Sprangryoo- Food-Triket-Pack- LongneckMender!-1Token
20 Trinket

21 Food-Trinket
22 Food