Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
Good morning, Flamecaller.

(I was a little worried over the bears getting lost on the way to the party? They must have been sound sleepers.)
Good morning, Flamecaller.

(I was a little worried over the bears getting lost on the way to the party? They must have been sound sleepers.)
*SQUEALS* MY FIRST SKIN EVER AND AN HONOURABLE MENTION? I AM A VERY EXCITED FLIPPY.

I love this year's apparel, must coli grind for embers now! Hope everyone has a great Flameforger's! :D
*SQUEALS* MY FIRST SKIN EVER AND AN HONOURABLE MENTION? I AM A VERY EXCITED FLIPPY.

I love this year's apparel, must coli grind for embers now! Hope everyone has a great Flameforger's! :D
2WbApPz.png
has Brain Slime and sucks at being active
Aw none of my favorite skins/accents made it~
Aw none of my favorite skins/accents made it~
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png
two for skydancer male? well so be it
two for skydancer male? well so be it
tumblr_inline_n5wq0p9DcG1rozs7z.gifART SHOP | SKINS | HATCHERY | TUMBLR tumblr_inline_n5wq0sFHTo1rozs7z.gif
Must have the skins, so pretty! :)
Must have the skins, so pretty! :)
~.:Fernstar Hatchery:.~ l .:The Stuff Exchange:.
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
AWESOME *-*
AWESOME *-*
2h5mveu.jpg
OH MY GOSH I got an honourable mention! ;//w//; Thank you so much!! Aaaaaaa really impressed with the skins and apparel this holiday!! (And my favourite accent won--that was @Luunai's! Congrats! ;w; )
OH MY GOSH I got an honourable mention! ;//w//; Thank you so much!! Aaaaaaa really impressed with the skins and apparel this holiday!! (And my favourite accent won--that was @Luunai's! Congrats! ;w; )
Happy Festival Mather !

Our bear is awesome !
Happy Festival Mather !

Our bear is awesome !
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
Mather! Happy Festival everyone! I love every skin and accent and apparel! And the bear omg! :D
Mather! Happy Festival everyone! I love every skin and accent and apparel! And the bear omg! :D
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
Didn't win but I'll be excited to find these skins! Congrats to all the winners!
Didn't win but I'll be excited to find these skins! Congrats to all the winners!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30