Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I just got two flameheart chests in row in the coli...but the flameheart skin is the one I JUST spent the last of money on this morning. Ughhh I should have bought the other one I am still missing
I just got two flameheart chests in row in the coli...but the flameheart skin is the one I JUST spent the last of money on this morning. Ughhh I should have bought the other one I am still missing
Is it just because the festival is more than halfway over and interest in skins is declining, or is the marketplace stocking TONS of skins? I mean, I don't have a problem with it at all, and I plan on saving a bunch to sell later so I'm glad they're available, but mon/tues/even yesterday it seemed I had to lurk in the mp hitting refresh and then would only see like 10 of each skin, and just now I saw 72 of one skin X3
Is it just because the festival is more than halfway over and interest in skins is declining, or is the marketplace stocking TONS of skins? I mean, I don't have a problem with it at all, and I plan on saving a bunch to sell later so I'm glad they're available, but mon/tues/even yesterday it seemed I had to lurk in the mp hitting refresh and then would only see like 10 of each skin, and just now I saw 72 of one skin X3
Constant wanderer.
[quote name="Shara" date="2014-08-24 05:55:08"][quote name="aluben" date="2014-08-24 05:43:35"]two for skydancer male? well so be it[/quote] [quote name="Skoegul" date="2014-08-24 05:52:20"]Hmm. Two male skydancer accents that are notably similar to one another when one of them could have been for a different kind of dragon [s]wildclaw...?[/s]... But... That's just me, I guess.[/quote] Congratulations to all the winners! I now have to spend even more treasure because I need all of those XD But I was wondering about that too. Having two accents for male Skydancers seems a but odd to me O.o Also, every time I see the Magmatic Pauldrons (which I am forever going to personally call Shoulder Volcanoes) all I can think of is Space Godzilla..and also that "growler" doesn't mean the same thing in every country so now I'm laughing my butt off about the new Bear Familiar. XD[/quote] I agree two male skydancer skins was a disappointment since they did not pay homage to the Male Coatl which is the FiRE BREED! Both of them are based on the Phoenix / Firebird not to mention so was the Female. TOTAL disappointment there....
Shara wrote on 2014-08-24 05:55:08:
aluben wrote on 2014-08-24 05:43:35:
two for skydancer male? well so be it
Skoegul wrote on 2014-08-24 05:52:20:
Hmm. Two male skydancer accents that are notably similar to one another when one of them could have been for a different kind of dragon wildclaw...?...

But... That's just me, I guess.

Congratulations to all the winners! I now have to spend even more treasure because I need all of those XD

But I was wondering about that too. Having two accents for male Skydancers seems a but odd to me O.o

Also, every time I see the Magmatic Pauldrons (which I am forever going to personally call Shoulder Volcanoes) all I can think of is Space Godzilla..and also that "growler" doesn't mean the same thing in every country so now I'm laughing my butt off about the new Bear Familiar. XD

I agree two male skydancer skins was a disappointment since they did not pay homage to the Male Coatl which is the FiRE BREED!

Both of them are based on the Phoenix / Firebird not to mention so was the Female. TOTAL disappointment there....
I'm very disappointed with this festival. I mean the artist did a great job but I can't agree with the way they choose the skins. It's the third festival without a wildclaw skin. It seems to me that they always choose for the same breeds. And we always got more skins. It's good but we don't need three skins for the same sort of dragons.
Maybe they need to find a way that we can choose between the skins too. Or they choose a skin for every sort of dragon.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Germany at all. :< But on another note, the familiar this month is really my favourite from all the bears!
I'm very disappointed with this festival. I mean the artist did a great job but I can't agree with the way they choose the skins. It's the third festival without a wildclaw skin. It seems to me that they always choose for the same breeds. And we always got more skins. It's good but we don't need three skins for the same sort of dragons.
Maybe they need to find a way that we can choose between the skins too. Or they choose a skin for every sort of dragon.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Germany at all. :< But on another note, the familiar this month is really my favourite from all the bears!
AyOyz9V.png
I honestly love how we got 12 skins this time round, they're all great. uvu/
I honestly love how we got 12 skins this time round, they're all great. uvu/
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
I've been grinding for days and haven't found ONE festival chest -.-
I've been grinding for days and haven't found ONE festival chest -.-
[quote name="Pantera" date="2014-08-28 15:20:39"]Is it just because the festival is more than halfway over and interest in skins is declining, or is the marketplace stocking TONS of skins? I mean, I don't have a problem with it at all, and I plan on saving a bunch to sell later so I'm glad they're available, but mon/tues/even yesterday it seemed I had to lurk in the mp hitting refresh and then would only see like 10 of each skin, and just now I saw 72 of one skin X3[/quote] Personally I don't care at all about skins because if I buy a dragon based on appearance, why do I want to cover that up with some dumb fake accent that doesn't actually do anything except mspaint a false cover on it? Just my personal opinion.
Pantera wrote on 2014-08-28 15:20:39:

Personally I don't care at all about skins because if I buy a dragon based on appearance, why do I want to cover that up with some dumb fake accent that doesn't actually do anything except mspaint a false cover on it?

Just my personal opinion.
[quote name="redsixwing" date="2014-08-28 09:03:43"][quote name="babs" date="2014-08-28 08:51:20"]Personally, I think it's wonderful that the skins are available in the marketplace. My coli team is only level 11 so I'm not high enough to grind in the good places, and even with all my grinding I haven't found a chest yet. Just save the chests for later and the skins will sell easy.[/quote] Yes, this. Chests are a great bonus for people who will hold and sell them later. Being able to buy skins in the marketplace means I can actually -have- some skins, since otherwise, I've gotten skunked in grinding. Since I don't raise huge amounts of treasure or have time to play games every night to prepare for each month's festival, this is a good option that lets me buy a few of the ones I want. I can't afford to buy all of them regardless, but I can prioritize. :)[/quote] Like most games, majority of the players don't have endless hours to grind or play games and build up to buy/sell/trade constantly to amass a fortune. I find that each month I have enough time to collect currency, purchase what i want (prioritzing what I really want) and maybe sell a few extra things to make a small profit without price gouging. I've been involved in 3 festivals since I've joined and it seems to be a balanced system for the regular player.
redsixwing wrote on 2014-08-28 09:03:43:
babs wrote on 2014-08-28 08:51:20:
Personally, I think it's wonderful that the skins are available in the marketplace. My coli team is only level 11 so I'm not high enough to grind in the good places, and even with all my grinding I haven't found a chest yet. Just save the chests for later and the skins will sell easy.

Yes, this.

Chests are a great bonus for people who will hold and sell them later.

Being able to buy skins in the marketplace means I can actually -have- some skins, since otherwise, I've gotten skunked in grinding. Since I don't raise huge amounts of treasure or have time to play games every night to prepare for each month's festival, this is a good option that lets me buy a few of the ones I want.

I can't afford to buy all of them regardless, but I can prioritize. :)

Like most games, majority of the players don't have endless hours to grind or play games and build up to buy/sell/trade constantly to amass a fortune. I find that each month I have enough time to collect currency, purchase what i want (prioritzing what I really want) and maybe sell a few extra things to make a small profit without price gouging. I've been involved in 3 festivals since I've joined and it seems to be a balanced system for the regular player.
r7LsxK2.png
NOW I'M GETTING HELLA EXITED FOR THE RIOT OF ROT AAAA
NOW I'M GETTING HELLA EXITED FOR THE RIOT OF ROT AAAA
78785735_aPf7MC3aS69673X.png78785727_QC7kJPmjHp3H8un.png78785724_4fPJQ8YrrspBjHn.png78785712_uvb98SpA7taC82P.png
@Lizzyinatizzy originally I felt the same way about skins, but given that I'm Fire Flight I wanted to show some pride during the fest and simply couldn't decide which skin to choose! Plus I love how boss my coli team looks with coordinating skins :D
@Lizzyinatizzy originally I felt the same way about skins, but given that I'm Fire Flight I wanted to show some pride during the fest and simply couldn't decide which skin to choose! Plus I love how boss my coli team looks with coordinating skins :D
Constant wanderer.
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30