Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30
Wow, what a lovely skin selection this time around! ♥
Wow, what a lovely skin selection this time around! ♥
ZPPY.png
Awesome! Been waiting for the familiar to show up.... trying hard not to snort with laughter though... because 'growler' means something in the UK (dunno if it does in the US, but I suspect there will be quite a few amused UK players today)
Awesome! Been waiting for the familiar to show up.... trying hard not to snort with laughter though... because 'growler' means something in the UK (dunno if it does in the US, but I suspect there will be quite a few amused UK players today)
Sigs.png
SD ACCENTS

...I'm biased, sorry lol. Congrats everyone ;D
SD ACCENTS

...I'm biased, sorry lol. Congrats everyone ;D
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
@Shara
YES Shoulder Volcanoes is what I have been calling them to my friends on Skype too XD
@Shara
YES Shoulder Volcanoes is what I have been calling them to my friends on Skype too XD
Sigs.png
I guess its time for me to say... [i]burn baby burn, and party till its smokin' hot[/i]. [center][img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/1029336/burn-baby-burn-o.gif[/img][/center] Also the accents and skins this time are all so gorgeous! ;a; this festival will leave me even more broke than I already am, and thats quite the achievement.
I guess its time for me to say... burn baby burn, and party till its smokin' hot.

burn-baby-burn-o.gif

Also the accents and skins this time are all so gorgeous! ;a; this festival will leave me even more broke than I already am, and thats quite the achievement.
MMIcon.pngcTJbhic.png
Everything is so pretty~ ♥
Everything is so pretty~ ♥
The skins an accents are all magnificent. O_O My compliments to the artists, you did fantastic work!
The skins an accents are all magnificent. O_O My compliments to the artists, you did fantastic work!
tumblr_inline_n7br3pi5vV1qi3qwo.png
10 hours ahead of FR time -- may be slow to respond to messages
whines, those accents and skins I NEED TO WORK IN THE BATTLE COLLISEUM D8

great work! 'v'
whines, those accents and skins I NEED TO WORK IN THE BATTLE COLLISEUM D8

great work! 'v'
I love this festival's skin winners so much ;u;
I love this festival's skin winners so much ;u;
Spiral |+9 FR time
new_canvas_by_spiralchasm-dakivji.png
Every single one of the Skins and accents for our holiday is gorgeous! Plus Flamemomma posted the news!
Every single one of the Skins and accents for our holiday is gorgeous! Plus Flamemomma posted the news!
257.gifhpC8HCQ.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30