Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
How exciting! Thank you for choosing my skin! All of these look amazing. I look forward to collecting them c:
How exciting! Thank you for choosing my skin! All of these look amazing. I look forward to collecting them c:
| Skin Shop |
Aah, a honorable mention! :3

I really love the winning skins/accents, especially since a few of my favourites made it (I already burned a ton of treasure buying them). Good job everyone! :D

The Magmatic Pauldrons are definitely going on my progen as soon as I get enough currency to buy them, and the bear looks really great too. *u*
Aah, a honorable mention! :3

I really love the winning skins/accents, especially since a few of my favourites made it (I already burned a ton of treasure buying them). Good job everyone! :D

The Magmatic Pauldrons are definitely going on my progen as soon as I get enough currency to buy them, and the bear looks really great too. *u*
NTCq9zE.png
Congrats to all the winners of the skin contest! They all look fabulously firey~ (And I still can't believe I won omg)
Congrats to all the winners of the skin contest! They all look fabulously firey~ (And I still can't believe I won omg)
I'm already busy farming for Glowing Ambers :D
Thank you! :D
I'm already busy farming for Glowing Ambers :D
Thank you! :D
tumblr_inline_p7gmrlYRiZ1rpglid_250.gif
*sobs* but my treasure

but also BEAR
*sobs* but my treasure

but also BEAR
znUq0Ui.gifnwRXuBh.gif7NtoXsU.gif
Awesome! :)
Awesome! :)
Oh man 12 winners, that's so exciting! People just keep submitting talented stuff they can't pick less any more xD
Extremely excited about the bears!
Oh man 12 winners, that's so exciting! People just keep submitting talented stuff they can't pick less any more xD
Extremely excited about the bears!
FR time +9
They/Them
MjqG2rA.png
Aah!! Everything is so beautiful! Well, so much for trying to save up. I feel a strong need to have all the accents and skins. Congrats to the winners!
Aah!! Everything is so beautiful! Well, so much for trying to save up. I feel a strong need to have all the accents and skins. Congrats to the winners!
i'm gonna go ahead and ask the usual question: what's the best area to collect festival currency? is it the scorched forest?
i'm gonna go ahead and ask the usual question: what's the best area to collect festival currency? is it the scorched forest?
So happy my male mirrors get an accent! And I love this bear too ^^
So happy my male mirrors get an accent! And I love this bear too ^^
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30