Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Volume 6
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
Congratulations @Mayana !
Congratulations @Mayana !

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

The new familiars look fantastic! And I can't wait for the Bar Primary to come out
The new familiars look fantastic! And I can't wait for the Bar Primary to come out
tumblr_mzm9z4zqfF1rnvb0co1_500.gif
@AutumnBreeze, Ice Crystals come from Hoarfrost Maulers in the Coliseum (Boreal Woods), the tulips come from foraging in Arcane, Fire, and Plague (a good gathering reference).

I hope that helps you!
@AutumnBreeze, Ice Crystals come from Hoarfrost Maulers in the Coliseum (Boreal Woods), the tulips come from foraging in Arcane, Fire, and Plague (a good gathering reference).

I hope that helps you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Good to hear Akiri is doing better.

Also, dat Snowsquall Floracat. Hnnng. Need.
Good to hear Akiri is doing better.

Also, dat Snowsquall Floracat. Hnnng. Need.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
Oh my goodness those familiars! I just wish my computer had cooperated. Great job!

Congrats Mayana on being promoted!

Akiri, it's so nice to know that you are getting back to 100%. I hope that your recovery continues quickly and smoothly.

Woo new genes for me to spend my none existent treasure on. :D

Totally love the fan art! Maybe a link to a gallery of all submitted or favorite picks could be created?

Also, one random question. How does someone submit ideas/designs for new skins? I was curious after the last release of coliseum skins and saw they were user created. Do we just use the contact us form?

Thanks for all of the info! I hope breed information for Wildclaws and Skydancers will be released soon, they are so nice to read.
Oh my goodness those familiars! I just wish my computer had cooperated. Great job!

Congrats Mayana on being promoted!

Akiri, it's so nice to know that you are getting back to 100%. I hope that your recovery continues quickly and smoothly.

Woo new genes for me to spend my none existent treasure on. :D

Totally love the fan art! Maybe a link to a gallery of all submitted or favorite picks could be created?

Also, one random question. How does someone submit ideas/designs for new skins? I was curious after the last release of coliseum skins and saw they were user created. Do we just use the contact us form?

Thanks for all of the info! I hope breed information for Wildclaws and Skydancers will be released soon, they are so nice to read.
~.:Fernstar Hatchery:.~ l .:The Stuff Exchange:.
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
Aw man I was really hoping for an orange/autumn-themed floracat :/

There is not nearly enough orange/yellow in the familiar pool
Aw man I was really hoping for an orange/autumn-themed floracat :/

There is not nearly enough orange/yellow in the familiar pool
tumblr_okxejoyVNG1tddvg0o1_540.png

fr blog | art blog | Art Sales
They Pronouns
@Oxygene
THANK YOU for making a pink snake! I made a purple and pink one as to try and get more pink familiars and I'm so glad they did choose one in the end.
@Oxygene
THANK YOU for making a pink snake! I made a purple and pink one as to try and get more pink familiars and I'm so glad they did choose one in the end.
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@Dohmalore The harvest floracat is a lot of orange. It's just the top that's green. :)
@Dohmalore The harvest floracat is a lot of orange. It's just the top that's green. :)
Glad to hear that Akiri is doing well, and congratulations to the winners!
I knew I wouldn't win, but it was a worth of shot. xD
Glad to hear that Akiri is doing well, and congratulations to the winners!
I knew I wouldn't win, but it was a worth of shot. xD
yKp0KRf.png tumblr_nm5qqrkJlp1ryuus9o1_250.gif oyTHbGN.png
So happy about the familiars

So happy to hear Akiri is recovering and is well enough to come back

So happy to hear about the updates :D

SO HAPPEH
So happy about the familiars

So happy to hear Akiri is recovering and is well enough to come back

So happy to hear about the updates :D

SO HAPPEH
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png