Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Volume 6
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Honeymilk, thank you for bringing that to our attention, we'll get on that right now! The link for the first Emperor thumbnail has been fixed and is no longer linking to the reblog.
@Honeymilk, thank you for bringing that to our attention, we'll get on that right now! The link for the first Emperor thumbnail has been fixed and is no longer linking to the reblog.
flailing intensifies

Yay updates :D Glad to hear Akiri's doing better, and congrats to Mayana!
flailing intensifies

Yay updates :D Glad to hear Akiri's doing better, and congrats to Mayana!
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
Sometimes I wonder if you guys will ever be interested in translating the site to portuguese. That way I could work for FR one day *-*

*dreaming*

Oh, and thanks a lot for the updates. I've said this before: if I have to pick one thing that makes me think this game is so much better than all the other ones, it's your constant concern about our ideas, suggestions and feelings ♥
Sometimes I wonder if you guys will ever be interested in translating the site to portuguese. That way I could work for FR one day *-*

*dreaming*

Oh, and thanks a lot for the updates. I've said this before: if I have to pick one thing that makes me think this game is so much better than all the other ones, it's your constant concern about our ideas, suggestions and feelings ♥
m2yLT5E.png
Great Update
Great Update
1st Miracle was that you were born

2nd Miracle was that time we spent together

3rd Miracle, not yet.... not 3rd one yet....
I'm all excited for the new familiars, but...when will Gilded Chest loot be overhauled? I'm tired of getting death's head stags and warcats in mine when they take 2 months to get.
I'm all excited for the new familiars, but...when will Gilded Chest loot be overhauled? I'm tired of getting death's head stags and warcats in mine when they take 2 months to get.
tumblr_npv36fz0NT1unlofso1_400.png
Ahhh! I love the new familiars. The skinners did such a fantastic job. So cute
Ahhh! I love the new familiars. The skinners did such a fantastic job. So cute
BpI0d.gifrH6hzWL.pngCk3gK.gif
Thanks for the updates!!
Thanks for the updates!!
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
I NEED ALL OF THE SNAKES

NOW

LIKE RIGHT NOW

A WHOLE PILE OF THEM

SNAKES
I NEED ALL OF THE SNAKES

NOW

LIKE RIGHT NOW

A WHOLE PILE OF THEM

SNAKES
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
OH MAAANNN I'm so happy I won! There were SO MANY amazing entries I feel super lucky to have gotten a spot. Snowsquall Floracat is such a cute name
OH MAAANNN I'm so happy I won! There were SO MANY amazing entries I feel super lucky to have gotten a spot. Snowsquall Floracat is such a cute name
Thanks for the update!
I really love the color option in the AH, makes things much easier!
Thanks for the update!
I really love the color option in the AH, makes things much easier!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20