Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Volume 6
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20
As much as I want bar, instead of polling, the gem gene should have been released. Why? Because it's just another treasure gene that will have the scalpers all over it and a gem gene would have been a welcome BREAK from that. Scalpers take a lot of fun out of the game.
As much as I want bar, instead of polling, the gem gene should have been released. Why? Because it's just another treasure gene that will have the scalpers all over it and a gem gene would have been a welcome BREAK from that. Scalpers take a lot of fun out of the game.
@shivaesyke
I'm kind of glad Bar is released first. Mostly because it doesn't look like a gene that I want at all, so maybe while everyone is after that one they'll leave Smoke alone so I can finally buy one in the MP XD

That being said I agree it would be nice with new gem genes, at least they're unlimited so the prices don't become completely ridiculous.
@shivaesyke
I'm kind of glad Bar is released first. Mostly because it doesn't look like a gene that I want at all, so maybe while everyone is after that one they'll leave Smoke alone so I can finally buy one in the MP XD

That being said I agree it would be nice with new gem genes, at least they're unlimited so the prices don't become completely ridiculous.
Swallowtail=Ouroboros

>.<

...that is beautiful and it hurts so good.
Swallowtail=Ouroboros

>.<

...that is beautiful and it hurts so good.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
@sagaline I managed to snag a smoke immediately, in the first release, but haven't even seen it any other time in the market. :D
@sagaline I managed to snag a smoke immediately, in the first release, but haven't even seen it any other time in the market. :D
Yay!
Yay!
.gif.gif.gif.gif Aren't they cute?
I wish we could click on the icons for the familiars to get a preview of them, like we can in the Auction House. I want to know what that Colorburst Buttersnake looks like but it's not on the AH yet :C

I'm super pumped about this update, regardless. Congrats to the coloring winners and thank you staff for your hard works!
I wish we could click on the icons for the familiars to get a preview of them, like we can in the Auction House. I want to know what that Colorburst Buttersnake looks like but it's not on the AH yet :C

I'm super pumped about this update, regardless. Congrats to the coloring winners and thank you staff for your hard works!
@shivaesyke

I've seen them I think three or four times (using a faster computer), but I haven't been able to get any yet ):

They really should fix the releases somehow so that more people would get a chance to get some new things in the beginning.
@shivaesyke

I've seen them I think three or four times (using a faster computer), but I haven't been able to get any yet ):

They really should fix the releases somehow so that more people would get a chance to get some new things in the beginning.
[quote name="morphinedementia" date="2014-07-24 01:54:36"]@Aequorin Thanks for the update! I have a couple more questions though, if you could answer I would be so grateful -- - do you guys have any idea when Swipp broken penny jars are coming back? - is it possible to suggest questions for Tomo's Trivia? Thank you![/quote] @morphinedementia I do not currently have an update to provide on Swipp. Regarding Tomo, yes, it is possible, but only when we have a trivia suggestions thread currently running. We try to do these every now and again. When we have one up, it will be a sticky in Flight Rising Discussion, announced as a main page update while it is running, and will be removed from both of these locations after it has closed several hours later.
morphinedementia wrote on 2014-07-24 01:54:36:
@Aequorin Thanks for the update! I have a couple more questions though, if you could answer I would be so grateful --

- do you guys have any idea when Swipp broken penny jars are coming back?
- is it possible to suggest questions for Tomo's Trivia?

Thank you!

@morphinedementia

I do not currently have an update to provide on Swipp.

Regarding Tomo, yes, it is possible, but only when we have a trivia suggestions thread currently running. We try to do these every now and again. When we have one up, it will be a sticky in Flight Rising Discussion, announced as a main page update while it is running, and will be removed from both of these locations after it has closed several hours later.
Glad to know that Akiri's doing well!
Glad to know that Akiri's doing well!
The quality of life improvements are greatly appreciated by my clan!
The quality of life improvements are greatly appreciated by my clan!
banner_artshop2.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20