Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Volume 6
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
jumping on the emperor dragon-wagon here :D if a bit late: [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/723066e03c9e284778e7e7fd4d31ed40/tumblr_n9by670BJ21r6ok4ro1_500.jpg[/img]
jumping on the emperor dragon-wagon here :D if a bit late: tumblr_n9by670BJ21r6ok4ro1_500.jpg
ava_artshop_banner_by_tribalinferno-dahajuu.png
Ooo a lot of good news. I am glad to hear that Akiri's doing better! =)

And now I need to get my claws on some of those familiars~
Ooo a lot of good news. I am glad to hear that Akiri's doing better! =)

And now I need to get my claws on some of those familiars~
Nature Flight....?
FLY TREES BE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Now if you'll 'scuse me. I gots burning to do... *whistling*
@SkyWolf

I suggest you take a look at this thread: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=1130153&p=mb

It's pretty neat since it has all the pieces documented and attempts at deciphering the codes :)
@SkyWolf

I suggest you take a look at this thread: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=1130153&p=mb

It's pretty neat since it has all the pieces documented and attempts at deciphering the codes :)
More familiar trades? :/

Hopefully these ones won't be as hard to get. I've spent most of my time hunting (at the expense of other gathering skills) for the cobras ever since those got released last year, and am still not even halfway done with those.
More familiar trades? :/

Hopefully these ones won't be as hard to get. I've spent most of my time hunting (at the expense of other gathering skills) for the cobras ever since those got released last year, and am still not even halfway done with those.
So looking forward to bar genes! The scrying and search changes are also fantastic.
So looking forward to bar genes! The scrying and search changes are also fantastic.
I still want to be able to individually have the option to feed my dragons. It costs too much to feed your entire lair constantly, when someone of them you don't even need fed. I could love to only selective feed ones such as my breeders or coli dragons. I know this suggestion has been around FOREVER. Due to this, I've kinda stopped breeding my dragons etc. As I refuse to waste all my food items.
I still want to be able to individually have the option to feed my dragons. It costs too much to feed your entire lair constantly, when someone of them you don't even need fed. I could love to only selective feed ones such as my breeders or coli dragons. I know this suggestion has been around FOREVER. Due to this, I've kinda stopped breeding my dragons etc. As I refuse to waste all my food items.
1flightrising_taielia_mirandarin_lawsuit_zps6e7080_by_taielias_bane-d9ugffl.gif
@Aequorin:

Do you know if prospective artists should show a style similar to Flight Rising's current art style if they apply?
@Aequorin:

Do you know if prospective artists should show a style similar to Flight Rising's current art style if they apply?
RLfLU0h.png
supp_by_tigrodra-d7mmymj.png
Cant wait for the new genes TwT
Cant wait for the new genes TwT
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20