Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Achievements Re-enabled
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
I want those bees
I want those bees
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.pngF0xHRgQ.giftumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
Well done, I saw the prompts when they were activated. I'm glad I didn't do any egg hunting. >.>
Well done, I saw the prompts when they were activated. I'm glad I didn't do any egg hunting. >.>
aJTY8eT.png
Yay! Super excited to have the achievements back online =D Also the bees are adorable! Trying my hand now at getting some
Yay! Super excited to have the achievements back online =D Also the bees are adorable! Trying my hand now at getting some
icefull2.png
Yes! A shame I'll have to find some eggs again, though. :(
Yes! A shame I'll have to find some eggs again, though. :(
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
Ummm, anyone get the Fairgound achievement yet??
Ummm, anyone get the Fairgound achievement yet??
ujsLf0j.gif
wonderful ,thanks so much! Ha, I just bought a Mother of Pearl skin last night, but not even having shopped for skins before I didn't realize it was brand new XD
wonderful ,thanks so much! Ha, I just bought a Mother of Pearl skin last night, but not even having shopped for skins before I didn't realize it was brand new XD
Quote:
Non-Retroactive Achievements
These achievements (because most have to do with circumstantial events or item possession) will need to be re-earned normally now that the system is functioning again.
[...]
Grr, Baby, Grr...
Speed Lines
Glossy Finish
Lustrous Sheen
Think You're Funny?
Eye-Catching!
Circuit Breaker

Are you /sure/ about these ones not being retroactive? Because I totally just got them all, in that long line of achievements popping up at the top of my screen...?
Quote:
Non-Retroactive Achievements
These achievements (because most have to do with circumstantial events or item possession) will need to be re-earned normally now that the system is functioning again.
[...]
Grr, Baby, Grr...
Speed Lines
Glossy Finish
Lustrous Sheen
Think You're Funny?
Eye-Catching!
Circuit Breaker

Are you /sure/ about these ones not being retroactive? Because I totally just got them all, in that long line of achievements popping up at the top of my screen...?
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Under Non-Retroactive Achievements--I was actually getting Achievement points for every single one of those clutch-based ones while Achievements were disabled, ie: genes and quintuplets.
Under Non-Retroactive Achievements--I was actually getting Achievement points for every single one of those clutch-based ones while Achievements were disabled, ie: genes and quintuplets.
This is wonderful! I love achievements and am psyched that my points went from 50 to 270. /does a little jig/
This is wonderful! I love achievements and am psyched that my points went from 50 to 270. /does a little jig/

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
Has the fairgrounds achievement been turned on yet?
Has the fairgrounds achievement been turned on yet?
Bonsai.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20