Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Achievements Re-enabled
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
I guess I'll start training a new Coli team to fight those bees (and maybe get some of them...).
I guess I'll start training a new Coli team to fight those bees (and maybe get some of them...).
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
Great big thanks, team! You're doing super awesome work. Very excited about the achievements, new items and coliseum things.
Great big thanks, team! You're doing super awesome work. Very excited about the achievements, new items and coliseum things.
8wF4Uc8.png
I spent about a whole minute looking at the achievements stack up. Thank you FR team!
I spent about a whole minute looking at the achievements stack up. Thank you FR team!
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
great job, fr team! you never cease to amazement with what you roll out! thanks for the familiars, skins, and achievements!
great job, fr team! you never cease to amazement with what you roll out! thanks for the familiars, skins, and achievements!
LIo8D8G.gif
Oh my gosh, yes!!!
Oh my gosh, yes!!!
Thankssssss! I am not stuck with low achievement scores now :D
Thankssssss! I am not stuck with low achievement scores now :D
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Wow, I gained almost 200 achievement points. I didn't realised if gotten so many~
Thank you guys :)
Wow, I gained almost 200 achievement points. I didn't realised if gotten so many~
Thank you guys :)
How am I supposed to re-earn all the chess pieces? Do I sell them and collect them again?
How am I supposed to re-earn all the chess pieces? Do I sell them and collect them again?
@Akiri
Is the Chain of Fools achievement enabled as well? I noticed it wasn't listed in your post.
@Akiri
Is the Chain of Fools achievement enabled as well? I noticed it wasn't listed in your post.
tumblr_no5zp0EKMs1t474y3o2_500.png
YES! Lol I was so happy to see achievements roll in! Thank you for working on them! The new familiars look awesome!
YES! Lol I was so happy to see achievements roll in! Thank you for working on them! The new familiars look awesome!
LongBan.jpg
WebComic: Neon Glow!
- DeviantArt: Human/Anthro (Commissions Open!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20