Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Achievements Re-enabled
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@TigerLily - Yeah, I had the set completed for months until I accidentally recently sold a piece to Crim (that particular one, I rarely ever get for some reason, while I have over a hundred of the others). A friend sent me the missing piece the day that achievements were re-enabled, but I still don't have the achievement now. I wonder if I need to find the piece myself again through chests or Scavenging.
@TigerLily - Yeah, I had the set completed for months until I accidentally recently sold a piece to Crim (that particular one, I rarely ever get for some reason, while I have over a hundred of the others). A friend sent me the missing piece the day that achievements were re-enabled, but I still don't have the achievement now. I wonder if I need to find the piece myself again through chests or Scavenging.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr
My thinking is that this is operating on a slower schedule. I only just received my achievement, so I'm thinking you'll get yours soon too. :3
@Sylvandyr
My thinking is that this is operating on a slower schedule. I only just received my achievement, so I'm thinking you'll get yours soon too. :3
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
It was fun sitting there for a few minutes just watching the achievements update
It was fun sitting there for a few minutes just watching the achievements update
RLfLU0h.png
Just submitting a data point: I received my chess set achievement right away, but despite scrambling to acquire all eleven runestones, have still not received that achievement even though it's several days since I got the last one.
Just submitting a data point: I received my chess set achievement right away, but despite scrambling to acquire all eleven runestones, have still not received that achievement even though it's several days since I got the last one.
The runestones achievement still doesn't work.....I just got all 11 runestones in my hoard today: what do I get? NOTHING! :D I want my achievement
The runestones achievement still doesn't work.....I just got all 11 runestones in my hoard today: what do I get? NOTHING! :D I want my achievement
Huh, hello !

I'm not very good in english, so... Please endure it. lol

In my Battle's Achievement, I earn "Slayer" (Defeat 500 enemies), but i don't earned "Brawler" (Defeat 100 enemies) !
Can i have some help ? Pleaaaaase ! ^^
Huh, hello !

I'm not very good in english, so... Please endure it. lol

In my Battle's Achievement, I earn "Slayer" (Defeat 500 enemies), but i don't earned "Brawler" (Defeat 100 enemies) !
Can i have some help ? Pleaaaaase ! ^^
badgeextrememini_zpsedb5d611.gifEuI3lse.png
@Foxymoon, unfortunately I don't have a direct answer to help you. However, I recommend making a post in the tracked thread for achievement problems. Some people are having a similar problem, there must be a bug. ^^
@Foxymoon, unfortunately I don't have a direct answer to help you. However, I recommend making a post in the tracked thread for achievement problems. Some people are having a similar problem, there must be a bug. ^^
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon Thank you for your advice ! I'll go check it out. ^^

Have a good day.
@Alphaeon Thank you for your advice ! I'll go check it out. ^^

Have a good day.
badgeextrememini_zpsedb5d611.gifEuI3lse.png
Those familiars are so cute!
Those familiars are so cute!
Thanks so much guys-this will make things a lot more interesting! I hope I get a bee! And it gives us something else besides gold to work for.

Sarasvati
Thanks so much guys-this will make things a lot more interesting! I hope I get a bee! And it gives us something else besides gold to work for.

Sarasvati
8SjRcnB.jpg
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20