Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Achievements Re-enabled
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Yay, thank you admins!!
Yay, thank you admins!!
Heh, I clicked the link to read this update, and was distracted by all my newly earned achievements popping up at the top of the screen. Thanks guys!
Heh, I clicked the link to read this update, and was distracted by all my newly earned achievements popping up at the top of the screen. Thanks guys!
Awesomeness!!! So glad the achievements have been re-enabled. Can't wait to encounter the new enemies in the coliseum. *so excited*
Awesomeness!!! So glad the achievements have been re-enabled. Can't wait to encounter the new enemies in the coliseum. *so excited*
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Wondered how I got a bee out of a chest, then news update to explain it! SO cute!
Wondered how I got a bee out of a chest, then news update to explain it! SO cute!
Yayyyyy! c:
Yayyyyy! c:
wow this is great! I love the new familiars!
wow this is great! I love the new familiars!

~It/Its or He/Him~
Whoo, achievements! :D Glad to have them back~
Whoo, achievements! :D Glad to have them back~
♥♦♣♠
LEpJMnn.pngfVc0Lih.png
this is a fabulous update!! thank you guys!!
this is a fabulous update!! thank you guys!!
siggystormdad.png
Achievements were one of my sole motivations on this site, and I'm glad to see them back :) Thank you!
Achievements were one of my sole motivations on this site, and I'm glad to see them back :) Thank you!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
The new familiars are adorable and I'm so happy achievements are working again!!
The new familiars are adorable and I'm so happy achievements are working again!!
lZEZOSe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20