Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Valentine Scene YCH [ All breeds ] .FULL
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
@hawkeyyee

Oops - I'm too late - never mind. Hopefully I'll catch you next time!
@hawkeyyee

Oops - I'm too late - never mind. Hopefully I'll catch you next time!
tumblr_inline_nmpzdtnOyw1t6xkgm_500.png
thank you all for your orders! <33

going to be giving y'all your individual totals below, please send payment in either a CR or PM! all CRs will not be touched until completion of the art!

and turn around for these adopts is 1-3 weeks as of payment being received <33 if there are any questions/concerns do feel free to DM me!!

@Acronix @Silverbolt1159

a PM will be sent over momentarily in regards to USD orders! <33

@hatesprit
wishlist items is fine! i take things at LAH, though will be giving the total in gem price <33
which! no charge on the light auras or cloudswirls, as i have those apparel bits completed and can drag over. can also provide a version with and without them no problem!

totaling be 350+25+10+10+10 (25 on the accent, 10 on both the thorn crown, star earring, flower crown, and no charge on both teardrop bits!) making that 410g!

@LadyRivers
350kt! <33

@Nocturnaliss
350g! and can provide the signature alt no problem!

@Caladbolg
have made no on the gendered base preferences! and can provide individuals for both no problem <33

both accents will be 25g each, no charge on the halo, 10 on the earring and flowercrown, no charge on the glasses, and 30 on the mantle!

totaling for 425g

@CrystalBlackpaws
oooo!! i remember both of these pairs! would love to be able to do them again <33
and no problem at all with having both gnarlhorn and underbelly on chrys!

be 350g on the first, and 380g on the second (30g complexity fee on the accent) i use a ratio of 1g:1000t (100g:100kt) so do feel free to mix that up as needed!
thank you all for your orders! <33

going to be giving y'all your individual totals below, please send payment in either a CR or PM! all CRs will not be touched until completion of the art!

and turn around for these adopts is 1-3 weeks as of payment being received <33 if there are any questions/concerns do feel free to DM me!!

@Acronix @Silverbolt1159

a PM will be sent over momentarily in regards to USD orders! <33

@hatesprit
wishlist items is fine! i take things at LAH, though will be giving the total in gem price <33
which! no charge on the light auras or cloudswirls, as i have those apparel bits completed and can drag over. can also provide a version with and without them no problem!

totaling be 350+25+10+10+10 (25 on the accent, 10 on both the thorn crown, star earring, flower crown, and no charge on both teardrop bits!) making that 410g!

@LadyRivers
350kt! <33

@Nocturnaliss
350g! and can provide the signature alt no problem!

@Caladbolg
have made no on the gendered base preferences! and can provide individuals for both no problem <33

both accents will be 25g each, no charge on the halo, 10 on the earring and flowercrown, no charge on the glasses, and 30 on the mantle!

totaling for 425g

@CrystalBlackpaws
oooo!! i remember both of these pairs! would love to be able to do them again <33
and no problem at all with having both gnarlhorn and underbelly on chrys!

be 350g on the first, and 380g on the second (30g complexity fee on the accent) i use a ratio of 1g:1000t (100g:100kt) so do feel free to mix that up as needed!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee

410 sounds good! i'll shoot you a pm with all the assorted wl items i've got that i can offer for you to then select 410-worth out of later today – i've been up for.... more consecutive hours than i should have been lmao
@Hawkeyyee

410 sounds good! i'll shoot you a pm with all the assorted wl items i've got that i can offer for you to then select 410-worth out of later today – i've been up for.... more consecutive hours than i should have been lmao
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
ah man missed this because i was at work :( i'll keep an eye out for next time!
ah man missed this because i was at work :( i'll keep an eye out for next time!
Alex/Kei | He/Him

i'm living with neurological issues, please bear with any struggles and confusion! i'm still getting adjusted! :]
@Sinjin here you are! do let me know of any corrections that you need me to make for you <33 [img]https://i.imgur.com/kOKWGtl.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/2IbU9wp.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/DGuKfTe.png[/img]
@Sinjin

here you are! do let me know of any corrections that you need me to make for you <33

kOKWGtl.png2IbU9wp.pngDGuKfTe.png
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
[center][color=teal]@Hawkeyyee Oh my gosh! I love them so much! So much! ahhh! (Happy dance around the room!) One tiny little thing. sorry! Could the [item=pearl teardrop earring] be a normal pearl shape like the rest of his pearls? :] [i]Since his lore is these are little lost souls of baby pearlcatchers.[/i] So while one could be odd shaped... I prefer it to be round. Also if possible... (it not it's fine!) Could the horn of the right facing dragon be one top. So purple dragon no change. White dragon horns on top! Happy sigh! These are so wonderful![/center]
@Hawkeyyee

Oh my gosh!
I love them so much!
So much!
ahhh!
(Happy dance around the room!)

One tiny little thing.
sorry!
Could the be a normal pearl shape like the rest of his pearls?
:]

Since his lore is these are little lost souls of baby pearlcatchers.
So while one could be odd shaped...
I prefer it to be round.

Also if possible... (it not it's fine!)
Could the horn of the right facing dragon be one top.
So purple dragon no change.
White dragon horns on top!

Happy sigh!
These are so wonderful!
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Sinjin super glad that you like how they turned out overall! and those edits are easily done <33 do let me know how these look! [img]https://i.imgur.com/kwMXvlI.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/O1EDrRP.png[/img]
@Sinjin

super glad that you like how they turned out overall! and those edits are easily done <33 do let me know how these look!

kwMXvlI.pngO1EDrRP.png
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
I just realized I got pinged while I was sleeping [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
I just realized I got pinged while I was sleeping
The Hatchery Masterlisttumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.pngAvyQk6b.pngWishlist!~
@Hawkeyyee
I love them!
And I don't want to be annoying.
But could I get the with the purple horn on top facing right, now that the teardrop pearl is round?

In purple guys bio his horns will be on top.
In white bio his will be!

Thank you!
I'm going to look at these all the time and smile!
;D
@Hawkeyyee
I love them!
And I don't want to be annoying.
But could I get the with the purple horn on top facing right, now that the teardrop pearl is round?

In purple guys bio his horns will be on top.
In white bio his will be!

Thank you!
I'm going to look at these all the time and smile!
;D
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Sinjin hey no worries at all <33 how's this be? [img]https://i.imgur.com/Y8vgIBl.png[/img]
@Sinjin
hey no worries at all <33

how's this be?

Y8vgIBl.png
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)