Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Valentine Scene YCH [ All breeds ] .FULL
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40
Aww they look wonderful! Thanks so much <3
Aww they look wonderful! Thanks so much <3
@Hawkeyyee Thank you for letting me know! I can udaerstand it totally. I just joined the server. Looking forward to hear openings! xD Have a nice day <3
@Hawkeyyee Thank you for letting me know! I can udaerstand it totally. I just joined the server. Looking forward to hear openings! xD Have a nice day <3
iseonme #Discord just in case.
If you need my response asap, let me know through it.
I'm gonna have to hold off on ordering this round. Gotta use some gems for some dragons I'm interested in. Thank you though!
I'm gonna have to hold off on ordering this round. Gotta use some gems for some dragons I'm interested in. Thank you though!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Awesome! Sorry for the late reply (busy holiday weekend). I will send over the 790 right now!
Awesome! Sorry for the late reply (busy holiday weekend). I will send over the 790 right now!
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
@Kaenith here you are! do let me know of any corrections that you need me to make for you <33 [img]https://i.imgur.com/S4bx75X.png[/img]
@Kaenith

here you are! do let me know of any corrections that you need me to make for you <33

S4bx75X.png
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee -- Aaaw thank you so much! They're adorable! :D
@Hawkeyyee -- Aaaw thank you so much! They're adorable! :D
zGuYxpI.png
hi, i'm on mobile and the pinglist is Not cooperating,, could you please add me to it?
hi, i'm on mobile and the pinglist is Not cooperating,, could you please add me to it?
yc5gmUQ.png Zi7pp4c.pngGNdJbNa.png
bvA5p4p.pngnoFemaF.png
BHzuYGn.pngVHoOPqU.png
vWxS68G.gif
@Ezevic

hey there!
im actually no longer going to be using offsite pinglists, im just in the process of removing the spreadsheet off of all my shops (a slow progress as i have way too many)

here is the widget though for my on-site pinglist!

@Ezevic

hey there!
im actually no longer going to be using offsite pinglists, im just in the process of removing the spreadsheet off of all my shops (a slow progress as i have way too many)

here is the widget though for my on-site pinglist!

FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@SuibianBichen here you are! do let me know of any corrections that you need me to make for you -- and i do hope you enjoy! <33 [img]https://i.imgur.com/jUbOqGC.png[/img]
@SuibianBichen

here you are! do let me know of any corrections that you need me to make for you -- and i do hope you enjoy! <33

jUbOqGC.png
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
They look wonderful, I love them! No changes needed, thank you so much!!
They look wonderful, I love them! No changes needed, thank you so much!!
WK5UkZa.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40