Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pixel Fae [hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Soror oh yeah sure! wanted to make sure u were good with it before i sent it :DDD
@Soror oh yeah sure! wanted to make sure u were good with it before i sent it :DDD
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
@Soror henlo!! could i get this girlie? no apparel wanted <33 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12143452][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=57&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=13&gender=1&tert=56&tertgene=18&winggene=58&wings=58&auth=cc3634daca35aa486a548afc193c4fde2b53221d&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] also could i be added to your new breeds pinglist? i saw you were working on ridgies and i'd love to be able to grab one of those! i'd also love to see banescales or imperials ;u;
@Soror

henlo!!
could i get this girlie? no apparel wanted <33

dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=57&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=13&gender=1&tert=56&tertgene=18&winggene=58&wings=58&auth=cc3634daca35aa486a548afc193c4fde2b53221d&dummyext=prev.png

also could i be added to your new breeds pinglist? i saw you were working on ridgies and i'd love to be able to grab one of those! i'd also love to see banescales or imperials ;u;
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@hungryhobbits I appreciate it, ty! <3 Let me know if it's missing anything, and if it isn't, feel free to send the rest of the payment when you're able. :) [img]https://i.postimg.cc/zGGK6QNv/Theo.png[/img] @Hawkeyyee Sure thing! ^^ I'll add you to my pinglist as well-- if you could send at least half of the payment upfront I'll get started owo
@hungryhobbits
I appreciate it, ty! <3 Let me know if it's missing anything, and if it isn't, feel free to send the rest of the payment when you're able. :)
Theo.png

@Hawkeyyee
Sure thing! ^^ I'll add you to my pinglist as well-- if you could send at least half of the payment upfront I'll get started owo
wfRrWwR.png
@Soror OHHHHHHHHHHH MY BABY BOY MY DARLING MY LOVE THANK YOU!!!
@Soror OHHHHHHHHHHH MY BABY BOY MY DARLING MY LOVE THANK YOU!!!
41328.png -
Candy Coated Dragons
@hungryhobbits
Of course!! <3 Come again any time :)
@hungryhobbits
Of course!! <3 Come again any time :)
wfRrWwR.png
@Soror These pixels are so pretty! If your slots are open, I'd love to get a pixel of Wes :O [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56803189][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/568032/56803189_350.png[/img][/url] His apparel isn't needed, but I have a question about his accent. Would it be possible to incorporate the design on his wings (the fade from the dull orange to the dull teal-ish color, the slight fade of the Noxtide you can still see, as well as the eye-like designs), but leave out the rest of the accent? I also wouldn't mind if the candles from the accent were there, though I'd leave it up to you on whether or not you want to include them (and that's okay if not!) Here are images of him both without apparel and without apparel and the accent, if that helps. I imagine that the accent will add on to the price, and that's okay with me! I just wanted to ask first in case I would need some time to gather funds, I'd rather leave my slot open and come back if needed than make you wait :] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56803189&skin=36739&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=22&breed=1&element=1&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=12&winggene=24&wings=77&auth=35975b779415cf8bc95e52ffb722d4346b332db3&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Soror

These pixels are so pretty! If your slots are open, I'd love to get a pixel of Wes :O

56803189_350.png

His apparel isn't needed, but I have a question about his accent. Would it be possible to incorporate the design on his wings (the fade from the dull orange to the dull teal-ish color, the slight fade of the Noxtide you can still see, as well as the eye-like designs), but leave out the rest of the accent? I also wouldn't mind if the candles from the accent were there, though I'd leave it up to you on whether or not you want to include them (and that's okay if not!)

Here are images of him both without apparel and without apparel and the accent, if that helps. I imagine that the accent will add on to the price, and that's okay with me! I just wanted to ask first in case I would need some time to gather funds, I'd rather leave my slot open and come back if needed than make you wait :]

dragon?did=56803189&skin=36739&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=22&breed=1&element=1&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=12&winggene=24&wings=77&auth=35975b779415cf8bc95e52ffb722d4346b332db3&dummyext=prev.png
Forum-Signature.png
@Soror oh i definitely will! i had a question tho - so extra apparel is 1000g or is it supposed to be 100g? i just need to know for future requests - and do you accept treasure for it too or just gems?
@Soror oh i definitely will! i had a question tho - so extra apparel is 1000g or is it supposed to be 100g? i just need to know for future requests - and do you accept treasure for it too or just gems?
41328.png -
Candy Coated Dragons
Oh please can I get a slot, many slots.. I have so many Fae...

But we can do one at a time if that makes it simpler!
Oh please can I get a slot, many slots.. I have so many Fae...

But we can do one at a time if that makes it simpler!
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
@playerpichu
Yep, still open! :) I can definitely do the fade/eyes no problem-- would 35kt/35g work for that? The candles I'll have to change the linework, but I'd be willing to do them for another 100kt/100g if you're still interested. owo

@hungryhobbits
It's 1000g, but looking at it now I should've specified it's for a full set of apparel. I'd probably be willing to do a piece or two of apparel for 100kt/100g or 200kt/200g depending on difficulty (mostly because most apparel I'd have to change the lines and border and that takes a while). For full apparel, I wouldn't mind treasure equivalent. ^^
@playerpichu
Yep, still open! :) I can definitely do the fade/eyes no problem-- would 35kt/35g work for that? The candles I'll have to change the linework, but I'd be willing to do them for another 100kt/100g if you're still interested. owo

@hungryhobbits
It's 1000g, but looking at it now I should've specified it's for a full set of apparel. I'd probably be willing to do a piece or two of apparel for 100kt/100g or 200kt/200g depending on difficulty (mostly because most apparel I'd have to change the lines and border and that takes a while). For full apparel, I wouldn't mind treasure equivalent. ^^
wfRrWwR.png
@HedgeMagic
Sure thing! :) One at a time would be easier to manage for now if that's alright haha
@HedgeMagic
Sure thing! :) One at a time would be easier to manage for now if that's alright haha
wfRrWwR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10