Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Rain's Adopt Shop [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
Offer up!

If you are the very first one to request a base that is on the following list, then the adopt is free. Just be aware no skin, accent, or apparel. If you want that please refer to the price list at the front. Please bear in mind that I will not be around 24/7 to update the list, so please take care when deciding on what base you are choosing.

Why am I doing this? Simple.
I need more examples/bases made. I’m currently making these as fast as I am able, but there are times that I am away from my drawing tablet yet have free time. So having these dragons in mind can help me with brainstorming in terms of pose.

If you can’t find a breed on this list or is subtracted from a collection; that means that I already have those bases ordered and such. If you can still find a breed or base still on this list, then I am still looking for that kind of dragon. Banescale:Skeletal needs a Banescale with Skeletal

Last updated: June 19 08:53
List of breeds: Aberration, Banescale, Bogsneak, Coatl, Fae, Gaoler, Guardian, Imperial, Mirror, Nocturne, Obelisk, Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Skydancer, Snapper, Spiral, Tundra, Wildclaw, Veilspun

Breeds fully gone: Coatl, Fae, Guardian, Imperial, Nocturne, Mirror, Obelisk, Pearlcatcher, Skydancer, Snapper, Spiral, Tundra

Aberration: Fangs, Firefly, Jewels, Sparkle
Banecalse: Base, Fans, Porcupine
Gaoler: Braids, Gnarlhorn, Pinions
Veilspun: Beetle, Diaphanous, Sparkle, Thorns (iffy on thorns. Pot)

Bogsneak: Base

Banescale, Gaoler: Smol doll

Ridgeback, Wildclaw: Flag bearers

Form
• Username: obvious
• Subject: (link to dragon)
•Base:
•Drawing specifics: (Apparel, skin, accents, if Smol Doll then what doll, if Flag Bearer then what flag, etc)
•What you are giving me: Only worry about if skin, apparel, or accent.(gems/treasure/genes/apparel/mixed)
• New base idea: Optional
Offer up!

If you are the very first one to request a base that is on the following list, then the adopt is free. Just be aware no skin, accent, or apparel. If you want that please refer to the price list at the front. Please bear in mind that I will not be around 24/7 to update the list, so please take care when deciding on what base you are choosing.

Why am I doing this? Simple.
I need more examples/bases made. I’m currently making these as fast as I am able, but there are times that I am away from my drawing tablet yet have free time. So having these dragons in mind can help me with brainstorming in terms of pose.

If you can’t find a breed on this list or is subtracted from a collection; that means that I already have those bases ordered and such. If you can still find a breed or base still on this list, then I am still looking for that kind of dragon. Banescale:Skeletal needs a Banescale with Skeletal

Last updated: June 19 08:53
List of breeds: Aberration, Banescale, Bogsneak, Coatl, Fae, Gaoler, Guardian, Imperial, Mirror, Nocturne, Obelisk, Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Skydancer, Snapper, Spiral, Tundra, Wildclaw, Veilspun

Breeds fully gone: Coatl, Fae, Guardian, Imperial, Nocturne, Mirror, Obelisk, Pearlcatcher, Skydancer, Snapper, Spiral, Tundra

Aberration: Fangs, Firefly, Jewels, Sparkle
Banecalse: Base, Fans, Porcupine
Gaoler: Braids, Gnarlhorn, Pinions
Veilspun: Beetle, Diaphanous, Sparkle, Thorns (iffy on thorns. Pot)

Bogsneak: Base

Banescale, Gaoler: Smol doll

Ridgeback, Wildclaw: Flag bearers

Form
• Username: obvious
• Subject: (link to dragon)
•Base:
•Drawing specifics: (Apparel, skin, accents, if Smol Doll then what doll, if Flag Bearer then what flag, etc)
•What you are giving me: Only worry about if skin, apparel, or accent.(gems/treasure/genes/apparel/mixed)
• New base idea: Optional
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
Banners_tiny_hatch.pngBanners_tiny_adopt.png
• Username: Islet
• Subject: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74819778
•Base: Gaoler: Base
•Drawing specifics:-
•What you are giving me: -
• New base idea: Hmmm, Idk, perhaps more genes or backgrounds?
• Username: Islet
• Subject: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74819778
•Base: Gaoler: Base
•Drawing specifics:-
•What you are giving me: -
• New base idea: Hmmm, Idk, perhaps more genes or backgrounds?
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[LIST] [*]Username: Cozyblanket [*]Subject:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69991179][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/699912/69991179_350.png[/img][/url] [*]Base: Fae [*]Drawing specifics: none! [*]What you are giving me: - [*]New base idea: Oh, perhaps adding expressions, perhaps sweatdrops or a blush? [/LIST]
  • Username: Cozyblanket
  • Subject:69991179_350.png
  • Base: Fae
  • Drawing specifics: none!
  • What you are giving me: -
  • New base idea: Oh, perhaps adding expressions, perhaps sweatdrops or a blush?
0qIKdor.png
• Username: CherishUrSelf
• Subject: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75003429
•Base: Flag bearer: Mirror
•Drawing specifics: Demiromantic flag!
•What you are giving me: N/A.
• New base idea: Hmmmm, maybe something related to gnarlhorn gaolers? Maybe shoveling snow with their horns? or hanging ornaments (These are more December theme but ideas no less)
• Username: CherishUrSelf
• Subject: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75003429
•Base: Flag bearer: Mirror
•Drawing specifics: Demiromantic flag!
•What you are giving me: N/A.
• New base idea: Hmmmm, maybe something related to gnarlhorn gaolers? Maybe shoveling snow with their horns? or hanging ornaments (These are more December theme but ideas no less)

Hibernal tasks
Dragon projects
Obtained badges
Wishlist (more in detail)
Lore dragons
jRbsJyk.png vinuxe_terrance.png vinuxe_mel.png w73ogmN.png
• Username: Accismus
• Subject: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66327112
•Base: Obelisk: Base
•Drawing specifics: Could you include her hat? If not that's fine.
•What you are giving me: Gems, for the hat. How many should I send?
• New base idea: Sorry, I can't think of anything.
• Username: Accismus
• Subject: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66327112
•Base: Obelisk: Base
•Drawing specifics: Could you include her hat? If not that's fine.
•What you are giving me: Gems, for the hat. How many should I send?
• New base idea: Sorry, I can't think of anything.
sxrFjUf.gif
• Username: CrystallizedMoon • Subject: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77415131][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=94&breed=20&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=165&tertgene=89&winggene=90&wings=2&auth=6b660e2d295b172aa8a627747a0ab96a126b5291&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] (please base the adopt off the scry above, not the actual dragon;;) •Base: Aberration •Drawing specifics: if you feel like adding melted chocolate/chocolatey/vanilla ice cream assets to her, you have full freedom, would prefer if you stick to colors relative to her primary, secondary, & tertiary colors though (brown~white~creme palette) •What you are giving me: Gems, for optional additions • New base idea: maybe props/items based off dragons?
• Username: CrystallizedMoon
• Subject:

dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=94&breed=20&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=165&tertgene=89&winggene=90&wings=2&auth=6b660e2d295b172aa8a627747a0ab96a126b5291&dummyext=prev.png

(please base the adopt off the scry above, not the actual dragon;;)

•Base: Aberration
•Drawing specifics: if you feel like adding melted chocolate/chocolatey/vanilla ice cream assets to her, you have full freedom, would prefer if you stick to colors relative to her primary, secondary, & tertiary colors though (brown~white~creme palette)
•What you are giving me: Gems, for optional additions
• New base idea: maybe props/items based off dragons?
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

Crystallized/Moon/Starlight/Spirit
@Islet I do have the ancient specific genes set in the future making, but the backgrounds would be neat. I can see a nighttime background being good for like the Polypore base. And gotcha!

@CozyBlanket
Gotcha! And the expressions would be cute to do later on as like a little emoji or something. This and another has gotten an idea in my head that I'll explain further down in this.

@CherishUrSelf Nice! Gotcha on the list. You, Cozyblanket, and the last person on this list have helped get an idea going.

@Accismus Yeup! I can do her hat. It looks fairly simple, so the low end of the range will work. Which in short translates to 40 gems.

@CrystallizedMoon I'll do her ChocoVanilla scry. As for the rest of it, I do have a set for commissions if that interests ya. And for the idea. Monthly collections that I feel would be a fun thing to do. Some blushing dragons with hearts for February, gift boxes for December, etc etc. I got a cute idea for June or July, but I'll get to those once I get the rest of the year-round collections done.
@Islet I do have the ancient specific genes set in the future making, but the backgrounds would be neat. I can see a nighttime background being good for like the Polypore base. And gotcha!

@CozyBlanket
Gotcha! And the expressions would be cute to do later on as like a little emoji or something. This and another has gotten an idea in my head that I'll explain further down in this.

@CherishUrSelf Nice! Gotcha on the list. You, Cozyblanket, and the last person on this list have helped get an idea going.

@Accismus Yeup! I can do her hat. It looks fairly simple, so the low end of the range will work. Which in short translates to 40 gems.

@CrystallizedMoon I'll do her ChocoVanilla scry. As for the rest of it, I do have a set for commissions if that interests ya. And for the idea. Monthly collections that I feel would be a fun thing to do. Some blushing dragons with hearts for February, gift boxes for December, etc etc. I got a cute idea for June or July, but I'll get to those once I get the rest of the year-round collections done.
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
• Username: TheEnforcer
• Subject: Blackparade
• Base: Banescale Flag Bearer
•Drawing specifics: agender pride flag
•What you are giving me: 50g
• New base idea: Dragons as animals seems popular. Maybe you could expand your hatchery theme to Banes as literal chickens?
• Username: TheEnforcer
• Subject: Blackparade
• Base: Banescale Flag Bearer
•Drawing specifics: agender pride flag
•What you are giving me: 50g
• New base idea: Dragons as animals seems popular. Maybe you could expand your hatchery theme to Banes as literal chickens?
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@/TheEnforcer Gotcha! And that would actually be a cute idea. Think the biggest trick is finding what exactly all the others are. Nocturne immediatly strikes back to me, and Tundra/ Gaoler just big puppies. Or maybe an elk. Most the other breeds will be an issue. Mirrors I can easily see as rats and Bogsneaks as komodo dragons. Banescale=chicken, Fae axolotl. Obelisk is giving me bear vibes for some reason. Skydancer a horse, and Snapper a turtle, Spiral snakes, and raptor Wildclaws. So all that really leaves are the Guardians, Imperials, Pearlcatchers, Ridgebacks, Veilspun, Coatl, and Aberration to figure out.

Edit: Fae=axolotl
Veilspun=moth
@/TheEnforcer Gotcha! And that would actually be a cute idea. Think the biggest trick is finding what exactly all the others are. Nocturne immediatly strikes back to me, and Tundra/ Gaoler just big puppies. Or maybe an elk. Most the other breeds will be an issue. Mirrors I can easily see as rats and Bogsneaks as komodo dragons. Banescale=chicken, Fae axolotl. Obelisk is giving me bear vibes for some reason. Skydancer a horse, and Snapper a turtle, Spiral snakes, and raptor Wildclaws. So all that really leaves are the Guardians, Imperials, Pearlcatchers, Ridgebacks, Veilspun, Coatl, and Aberration to figure out.

Edit: Fae=axolotl
Veilspun=moth
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
@RayCarKar137
I get you wanting to reserve that for a Water breed, but Faes give me axolotl vibes. Maybe dragonflies or beetles for Veilspun? They've got genes that are explicitly likened to both with Diaphanous and well, Beetle.
@RayCarKar137
I get you wanting to reserve that for a Water breed, but Faes give me axolotl vibes. Maybe dragonflies or beetles for Veilspun? They've got genes that are explicitly likened to both with Diaphanous and well, Beetle.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25