Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ¤~~an endless garden [2.0] ~~¤
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106
could I also be added to the pinglist please? :)
could I also be added to the pinglist please? :)
JvT6zxD.pnggLbZUkF.pngdvMS65X.pngd3XCZt0.pngSOPoHrY.pngupJLoFN.pngqYCod4C.pngqKZAaLK.pngwpG2u3u.pngsGgQ25Y.pngFRFriVl.pngvgZFjhe.pngBURn4ND.pnglKCRzGZ.pngkIO8qd8.pngmPQFox6.pnggfCdYdH.gif
dyZM6SW.png
could i also be added to the pinglist? this sounds rad as heck :o
could i also be added to the pinglist? this sounds rad as heck :o
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
This sounds so cool, please add me to the pinglist? ^^
This sounds so cool, please add me to the pinglist? ^^
Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black and White.
This sounds really cool, I'd love to be added to the pinglist! [emoji=coatl HAPPY size=1]
This sounds really cool, I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
Just wanted to thank y'all real quick for signing up for the ping <3 It's been a big help in keeping morale up!

The biggest thing left is the bingo integration, which I might shortcut and make a wee bit sloppy. Plant recombination, getting seeds from dragon ids, that stuff's in. There's a few more plants I want to add (willow, bamboo, maybe some others) but they're not really as pressing as the basic code written.

Hope to bring more good news soon! :)
Just wanted to thank y'all real quick for signing up for the ping <3 It's been a big help in keeping morale up!

The biggest thing left is the bingo integration, which I might shortcut and make a wee bit sloppy. Plant recombination, getting seeds from dragon ids, that stuff's in. There's a few more plants I want to add (willow, bamboo, maybe some others) but they're not really as pressing as the basic code written.

Hope to bring more good news soon! :)
cL9yafY.gif
this is very cute. ^^ please add me to the pinglist.
this is very cute. ^^ please add me to the pinglist.
yq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngiKfVyMU.png
i don't now if i fully understand what's going on but i'd love to be added to the pinglist as well, probably best to learn from example
i don't now if i fully understand what's going on but i'd love to be added to the pinglist as well, probably best to learn from example
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
pinglist? I don't fully understand but the pixels are super cute and I'm trying to get more into badge and adoptable stuff
pinglist? I don't fully understand but the pixels are super cute and I'm trying to get more into badge and adoptable stuff
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
please add me to the pinglist!
please add me to the pinglist!
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
Ping list please :)
Ping list please :)
S6WcdoO.png 20gmG6n.gifqrwQwYg.png0wp8z1g.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106