Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ¤~~an endless garden [2.0] ~~¤
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 105 106
Still a long ways from having an actual garden but I had to post this because i'm so thrilled with it. I got this cute little corally pink plant from my player ID and then i rolled matching pink grass. Its one of my favorite colors so I'm just over the moon that I receive this as my first plant. [img]https://i.imgur.com/kxfa9EP.png[/img] Thank you for sharing this garden creator with us, all of your hard work and time. This is going to be so much fun.
Still a long ways from having an actual garden but I had to post this because i'm so thrilled with it. I got this cute little corally pink plant from my player ID and then i rolled matching pink grass. Its one of my favorite colors so I'm just over the moon that I receive this as my first plant.
kxfa9EP.png

Thank you for sharing this garden creator with us, all of your hard work and time.

This is going to be so much fun.
Sp68xlZ.png6WQdIvy.gif
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/939316053404692526/952749605144133682/ZUTTtgY0423tH8flLscB28aNWgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png[/img] the first serious attempt at a garden i've made, realizing less is more but i wanted to try to fit most of the green plants i got without overcrowding things yet. the columns are the first fusion i've made, sacrificed a brown (and brown) pot and grey columns. grass isn't automatically generating for me despite having it selected though, might be another chrome only issue
ZUTTtgY0423tH8flLscB28aNWgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

the first serious attempt at a garden i've made, realizing less is more but i wanted to try to fit most of the green plants i got without overcrowding things yet. the columns are the first fusion i've made, sacrificed a brown (and brown) pot and grey columns. grass isn't automatically generating for me despite having it selected though, might be another chrome only issue
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
[quote name="voidbeast" date="2022-03-13 19:10:17" ] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/939316053404692526/952749605144133682/ZUTTtgY0423tH8flLscB28aNWgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png[/img] the first serious attempt at a garden i've made, realizing less is more but i wanted to try to fit most of the green plants i got without overcrowding things yet. the columns are the first fusion i've made, sacrificed a brown (and brown) pot and grey columns. grass isn't automatically generating for me despite having it selected though, might be another chrome only issue [/quote] so pretty! I love the swirly flowers on the far left and the glowing lantern(?) on the far right.
voidbeast wrote on 2022-03-13 19:10:17:
ZUTTtgY0423tH8flLscB28aNWgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

the first serious attempt at a garden i've made, realizing less is more but i wanted to try to fit most of the green plants i got without overcrowding things yet. the columns are the first fusion i've made, sacrificed a brown (and brown) pot and grey columns. grass isn't automatically generating for me despite having it selected though, might be another chrome only issue
so pretty! I love the swirly flowers on the far left and the glowing lantern(?) on the far right.
Sp68xlZ.png6WQdIvy.gif
@voidbeast Lovely garden! FYI, the grass is the green stuff at the bottom that's always been there, it's just optional now (in case you want your plants to "float" so they can be put on a different base). Unless you mean that toggling it and regenerating isn't doing anything.
@voidbeast Lovely garden! FYI, the grass is the green stuff at the bottom that's always been there, it's just optional now (in case you want your plants to "float" so they can be put on a different base). Unless you mean that toggling it and regenerating isn't doing anything.
cL9yafY.gif
clicking "generate a garden" doesn't automatically add the grass for me, it only shows up when i hit reroll. assuming its a glitch since smart spacing being toggled on works but yeah i just get floating objects. since im here, scramble isn't working with the placements i generate as well. if i hit scramble once it creates a random placement with smart spacing seemingly disabled but once i hit it repeatedly it shuffles between the new placement.
clicking "generate a garden" doesn't automatically add the grass for me, it only shows up when i hit reroll. assuming its a glitch since smart spacing being toggled on works but yeah i just get floating objects. since im here, scramble isn't working with the placements i generate as well. if i hit scramble once it creates a random placement with smart spacing seemingly disabled but once i hit it repeatedly it shuffles between the new placement.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
@voidbeast Oh heavens I know exactly what broke on scramble. Fixing that now. Sorry to hear about the grass...can you DM me the seed list you're using? I'm having some trouble replicating, but I also have some weird local changes and may have already inadvertently fixed it.
@voidbeast Oh heavens I know exactly what broke on scramble. Fixing that now. Sorry to hear about the grass...can you DM me the seed list you're using? I'm having some trouble replicating, but I also have some weird local changes and may have already inadvertently fixed it.
cL9yafY.gif
omg!! New content already :D
I love the little pixels people are making, I may be inspired to do my own @-@

@Oranitha
Yayy !! Thank you for the updates. The self-care bingo is so sweet, I've been having a really lousy few days so this may actually help.
Of course you can feature that first garden if you want to! I'd be honoured :)
omg!! New content already :D
I love the little pixels people are making, I may be inspired to do my own @-@

@Oranitha
Yayy !! Thank you for the updates. The self-care bingo is so sweet, I've been having a really lousy few days so this may actually help.
Of course you can feature that first garden if you want to! I'd be honoured :)
lETvBuW.png u can call me val or syn, he/she pronouns, don't be afraid to ping or message me for anything!

@Oranitha
!!!!!!
the self care bingo!! is so perfect!! tysm for making one of these :DD

i dont have many ideas on what to add but washing your face is a good one i think!
or taking a shower ^^
@Oranitha
!!!!!!
the self care bingo!! is so perfect!! tysm for making one of these :DD

i dont have many ideas on what to add but washing your face is a good one i think!
or taking a shower ^^
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

Posting here because this is PERFECT for one of my dragons and I don't wanna lose this page ;u;/
Posting here because this is PERFECT for one of my dragons and I don't wanna lose this page ;u;/
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
@TwoPuffins @Andraya @Lixue The tool and catalog have been updated! Thank you guys so much, I never expected to get such good art in the catalog, and so quickly [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @valerianroot Heck yeah!! Alright, what do you have in mind for a seed? Heads up that it might take a sec to get back to you (I've been slacking on some housework and it's getting late, haven't had this much fun writing code in awhile...) but I WILL get back to you. General update for anyone reading along the thread: I head off with one known "bug", where changing whether smart spacing is enabled and THEN hitting scramble wipes all the plants from the garden. Which is...more or less the correct behavior, since you can't keep your positions while changing your positions (what would that mean?), but I should maybe intercept that and, instead of scrambling, just regenerate the garden with the new smart spacing setting instead
@TwoPuffins @Andraya @Lixue

The tool and catalog have been updated! Thank you guys so much, I never expected to get such good art in the catalog, and so quickly

@valerianroot

Heck yeah!! Alright, what do you have in mind for a seed? Heads up that it might take a sec to get back to you (I've been slacking on some housework and it's getting late, haven't had this much fun writing code in awhile...) but I WILL get back to you.

General update for anyone reading along the thread:
I head off with one known "bug", where changing whether smart spacing is enabled and THEN hitting scramble wipes all the plants from the garden. Which is...more or less the correct behavior, since you can't keep your positions while changing your positions (what would that mean?), but I should maybe intercept that and, instead of scrambling, just regenerate the garden with the new smart spacing setting instead
cL9yafY.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 105 106