Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Cactus and Claw Adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Kywren [b]Username and Account Number[/b]:slyvir 595428 [b]Pot Base[/b]: 3 [b]Flower Base[/b]:6 [b]Accessory[/b]: ghost Colors: [LIST] [*] Pot Base: external background Obsidian, external Shards Teal, (in case it shows internal pot’s background aqua) [*] Flower base: flowers’ petals Violet, flower’s steam shadow, succulent plant hunter [*] Accessory: aqua [/LIST] Please take your time or let me know if I made mistakes, thank you so much for all your work [emoji=familiar heart size=1]

@Kywren
Username and Account Number:slyvir 595428
Pot Base: 3
Flower Base:6
Accessory: ghost
Colors:
  • Pot Base: external background Obsidian, external Shards Teal, (in case it shows internal pot’s background aqua)
  • Flower base: flowers’ petals Violet, flower’s steam shadow, succulent plant hunter
  • Accessory: aqua

Please take your time or let me know if I made mistakes, thank you so much for all your work
v886aA7.png 6YousWl.pnghzM3Sr2.pngL74Jfbv.png F7omzdo.png 0HBKL8H.png
dEe2UrM.png
uPNWHgD.png
0vW8aup.png
@Kywren I'm claiming my OOFR flower pot! I noticed that some of your past flower pots requested gradients and similar small tweaks. If you're open to doing them, I've added details below. If that's too complicated for an OOFR prize, let me know and I'll be happy to go with a simpler version.

Username and Account Number: vortexbreakdown 592121
Pot Base: Pot 1
Flower Base: Plant 6
Accessory: Ghost
Colors:
  • Pot Base: Copper for the metal portion, Umber for the soil
  • Flower Base: Hunter for the stems and leaves. Turquoise-Mint gradient (base to tip) for the flowers. If no gradient, I'd like Turquoise.
  • Accessory: Cyan. Is it possible to reduce the opacity on the ghost accessory? Maybe something like 70-80%? If so, I think it'd be a really cool effect!
@Kywren I'm claiming my OOFR flower pot! I noticed that some of your past flower pots requested gradients and similar small tweaks. If you're open to doing them, I've added details below. If that's too complicated for an OOFR prize, let me know and I'll be happy to go with a simpler version.

Username and Account Number: vortexbreakdown 592121
Pot Base: Pot 1
Flower Base: Plant 6
Accessory: Ghost
Colors:
  • Pot Base: Copper for the metal portion, Umber for the soil
  • Flower Base: Hunter for the stems and leaves. Turquoise-Mint gradient (base to tip) for the flowers. If no gradient, I'd like Turquoise.
  • Accessory: Cyan. Is it possible to reduce the opacity on the ghost accessory? Maybe something like 70-80%? If so, I think it'd be a really cool effect!
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel
@Kywren
Username and Account Number: Kururin (162274)
Pot Base: 1
Flower Base: 5
Accessory: Butterfly
Colors:
Pot: Sand for the filler substance at the bottom, flaxen for metal and glass
Flower: Maize for the petals, chartreuse for the stalks and buttercup for the piston
Accessory: Caribbean & black (if you need a second color) for the wings, beige for the stick

(I hope I didn't pick too many colors?? If so let me know)
@Kywren
Username and Account Number: Kururin (162274)
Pot Base: 1
Flower Base: 5
Colors:
Pot: Sand for the filler substance at the bottom, flaxen for metal and glass
Flower: Maize for the petals, chartreuse for the stalks and buttercup for the piston
Accessory: Caribbean & black (if you need a second color) for the wings, beige for the stick

(I hope I didn't pick too many colors?? If so let me know)
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
@Kywren I finally decided what I'd like to ask for from the TCC Scavenger Hunt! [b] Username and Account Number:[/b] Doozie 574805 [b] Pot Base:[/b] 6 [b] Flower Base:[/b] 6 [b] Accessory:[/b] Butterfly [b] Colors:[/b] to match my progen Po [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68768921][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=30&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=40&tertgene=8&winggene=20&wings=67&auth=6533973920b47f306ac692fe125616e985fc2b53&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [LIST] [*]Pot Ring: gold or honey, something that looks like brass? [*]Main Pot : Fern with chartreuse for the squiggle line across the middle [*]Leaves: Aqua [*]Flowers: Rose [*]Butterfly: Aqua body, rose wings, but can they be translucent? or just paler [/LIST] I think that's everything? Thank you!
@Kywren I finally decided what I'd like to ask for from the TCC Scavenger Hunt!

Username and Account Number: Doozie 574805
Pot Base: 6
Flower Base: 6
Colors: to match my progen Po

dragon?age=1&body=30&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=40&tertgene=8&winggene=20&wings=67&auth=6533973920b47f306ac692fe125616e985fc2b53&dummyext=prev.png
  • Pot Ring: gold or honey, something that looks like brass?
  • Main Pot : Fern with chartreuse for the squiggle line across the middle
  • Leaves: Aqua
  • Flowers: Rose
  • Butterfly: Aqua body, rose wings, but can they be translucent? or just paler

I think that's everything? Thank you!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
@Doozie

Awesome possum! I'll get to work on this probably tonight or tomorrow ^^
@Doozie

Awesome possum! I'll get to work on this probably tonight or tomorrow ^^
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Doozie Your adopt is done! Let me know if you'd like any changes! :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/UpRaj7B.png[/img]
@Doozie

Your adopt is done! Let me know if you'd like any changes! :D

UpRaj7B.png
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@fairycatrainbow Hey there, I'm so sorry, I totally forgot I had back orders of these flower pots D: Here's your adopt you ordered a bit ago, please let me know if you'd like to see any changes :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/qFFN2mr.png[/img]
@fairycatrainbow

Hey there, I'm so sorry, I totally forgot I had back orders of these flower pots D:

Here's your adopt you ordered a bit ago, please let me know if you'd like to see any changes :)

qFFN2mr.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Kywren
Oh! No worries! It's perfect :3
@Kywren
Oh! No worries! It's perfect :3
xaSAEKjz.png0YL5wqT.png x
it/its
skin shop
wishlist
x
art shop
adopts
scalemate adopts
@Kywren Its lovely, thank you so much!
@Kywren Its lovely, thank you so much!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
@Kururin So sorry for the delay, I keep forgetting I have outstanding orders over here D: But here's your adopt! Let me know if you'd like any changes! [img]https://i.imgur.com/pWHpi9K.png[/img] @vortexbreakdown Yours is done too! Once again, I apologize for the delay!! I.. uh.. I'm not sure about this one. I'm not sure if I like how the ghost is, so PLEASE let me know if you'd like to see any changes! [img]https://i.imgur.com/SvlX3aU.png[/img]
@Kururin

So sorry for the delay, I keep forgetting I have outstanding orders over here D: But here's your adopt! Let me know if you'd like any changes!

pWHpi9K.png

@vortexbreakdown

Yours is done too! Once again, I apologize for the delay!! I.. uh.. I'm not sure about this one. I'm not sure if I like how the ghost is, so PLEASE let me know if you'd like to see any changes!

SvlX3aU.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10