Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Cactus and Claw Adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Kywren Your art is wonderful! Added myself to the pinglist. How does gene sponsoring work for the mirror adopts? I'd love to get my mire trainer some art -- but none of his genes (cry/shim/ub) are available yet. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12063607][img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=7&breed=3&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=43&auth=a7f0052c93d39d85e8235e8ba3005a3fd98cb808&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url]
@Kywren

Your art is wonderful! Added myself to the pinglist.

How does gene sponsoring work for the mirror adopts? I'd love to get my mire trainer some art -- but none of his genes (cry/shim/ub) are available yet.

dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=7&breed=3&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=43&auth=a7f0052c93d39d85e8235e8ba3005a3fd98cb808&dummyext=prev.png

@Garjansverd Aw thanks! Currently I'm focusing on my foddart stall for Lightning Dom (so if you'd rather pay for this adopt in dragon levels rather than treasure, check out the link here)

But yeah, I'm still trying to work out how I want to do sponsoring new genes. I'm trying to figure out which genes look easy/difficult so I can figure out a price for them all.

So if you want an answer right now, I would ballpark it and say to sponsor all three of those genes it would be an additional 40,000t (30kt for Crystal, 5kt for Iri and 5kt for underbelly).

Now that might not be the exact price when I eventually fully configure my sponsoring method, but if you'd like to lock down that price now, let me know!! Otherwise, I could ping you if you'd like when I have everything settled?
@Garjansverd Aw thanks! Currently I'm focusing on my foddart stall for Lightning Dom (so if you'd rather pay for this adopt in dragon levels rather than treasure, check out the link here)

But yeah, I'm still trying to work out how I want to do sponsoring new genes. I'm trying to figure out which genes look easy/difficult so I can figure out a price for them all.

So if you want an answer right now, I would ballpark it and say to sponsor all three of those genes it would be an additional 40,000t (30kt for Crystal, 5kt for Iri and 5kt for underbelly).

Now that might not be the exact price when I eventually fully configure my sponsoring method, but if you'd like to lock down that price now, let me know!! Otherwise, I could ping you if you'd like when I have everything settled?
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@kywren

Yeah I saw your art through the lightning dom prodart thread. I've been leveling and exalting interns dragons separately (go lightning flight!)

Honestly i'm ok to pay the treasure cost, but with this gene combo and no apparel what would be the estimated "level" cost?
@kywren

Yeah I saw your art through the lightning dom prodart thread. I've been leveling and exalting interns dragons separately (go lightning flight!)

Honestly i'm ok to pay the treasure cost, but with this gene combo and no apparel what would be the estimated "level" cost?
@Garjansverd

Okay so for foddart you'd be looking at 327 levels. Or you could order through my shop for 390kt or 390g! Either is fine!
@Garjansverd

Okay so for foddart you'd be looking at 327 levels. Or you could order through my shop for 390kt or 390g! Either is fine!
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Kywren

Thanks for the quick response! I'll do 390kt for art of Solanum (without his apparel)
@Kywren

Thanks for the quick response! I'll do 390kt for art of Solanum (without his apparel)
@Garjansverd

Awesome possum, I've got you down for 390kt for Solanum! Please send payment whenever you get the chance. Once I receive that, I will start your adopt!

Typically I have a quick work around time, but with foddart atm I am going to need to finish those first so I probably won't be able to start on yours until next week D:

You can always check your Adopts progress in the Orders tab of my spreadsheet!
@Garjansverd

Awesome possum, I've got you down for 390kt for Solanum! Please send payment whenever you get the chance. Once I receive that, I will start your adopt!

Typically I have a quick work around time, but with foddart atm I am going to need to finish those first so I probably won't be able to start on yours until next week D:

You can always check your Adopts progress in the Orders tab of my spreadsheet!
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@kywren

No worries, I’ll check in over the next week on the orders tab. CR has been sent your way!
@kywren

No worries, I’ll check in over the next week on the orders tab. CR has been sent your way!
@Garjansverd Your adopt is done! Sorry it took so long, I had to give my wrist a break after all those cacti from Prodartivity xD I hope you like it! Crystal threw me for a twist, but I enjoyed how it turned out ^^;;; I hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/pv9wuI2.png[/img]
@Garjansverd Your adopt is done! Sorry it took so long, I had to give my wrist a break after all those cacti from Prodartivity xD I hope you like it! Crystal threw me for a twist, but I enjoyed how it turned out ^^;;; I hope you like it!

pv9wuI2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@kywren

He turned out amazing, thank you so much! And no worries on the wait, it was 100% worth it!!!

So excited to finally have art for this boy (He was gifted to me as a hatchling just after I first joined FR). Seriously thank you.
@kywren

He turned out amazing, thank you so much! And no worries on the wait, it was 100% worth it!!!

So excited to finally have art for this boy (He was gifted to me as a hatchling just after I first joined FR). Seriously thank you.
@garjansverd

You're welcome I'm glad you like it!! It looks lovely in the profile you've made for him too!
@garjansverd

You're welcome I'm glad you like it!! It looks lovely in the profile you've made for him too!
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10