Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Birthstone-themed PC YCH Adopts!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Wylla

Yep! I will get started ASAP :)
@Wylla

Yep! I will get started ASAP :)

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Bump :)
Bump :)

Quest1On! Are these still opened? Also do you take treasure as pay?

If so 1t’s highly likely ima get one 1n a few days (1 need to get some more treasure)
Quest1On! Are these still opened? Also do you take treasure as pay?

If so 1t’s highly likely ima get one 1n a few days (1 need to get some more treasure)
Untitled296_20221120205722.png
@Amei Hi there! If you're still doing these, may I order one for my boy? Username: Disillusionist Which dragon?: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69422914][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/694230/69422914_350.png[/img][/url] What gemstone do you want?: Emerald Anything specific (accessories, etc.)?: Would you be able to include these items? [item=nebula starsilk earrings] [item=malign tools] -- Not the entire bag, just the string around his tail, with the little golden pendulum and the tassel at the end. If not, that's OK, you can leave it out. ^^ What payment method?: treasure Anything else?: None that I can think of. Please lmk if you have any questions or concerns, thank you!
@Amei Hi there! If you're still doing these, may I order one for my boy?

Username: Disillusionist
Which dragon?:
69422914_350.png
What gemstone do you want?: Emerald
Anything specific (accessories, etc.)?: Would you be able to include these items?
Nebula Starsilk Earrings
Malign Tools -- Not the entire bag, just the string around his tail, with the little golden pendulum and the tassel at the end. If not, that's OK, you can leave it out. ^^

What payment method?: treasure
Anything else?: None that I can think of. Please lmk if you have any questions or concerns, thank you!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

Yes I am! In fact I had meant to give this a bump as I had just come out of my break from FR :)

Those accessories are just fine. I've done the earring lineart before so no extra charge there. The other one would be a +110kt so your total would be 825kt!
@Disillusionist

Yes I am! In fact I had meant to give this a bump as I had just come out of my break from FR :)

Those accessories are just fine. I've done the earring lineart before so no extra charge there. The other one would be a +110kt so your total would be 825kt!

@Amei That sounds reasonable, thank you! I'll send the payment your way shortly. ^^
@Amei That sounds reasonable, thank you! I'll send the payment your way shortly. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Giving this a little bump!
Giving this a little bump!

@Amei
Are you open to request atm?
@Amei
Are you open to request atm?
PmzLmjE.gif
| Gen One Hoarder |
| Wishlist |
Bonsai-Pixels.png 57516267.png
@AngelOfFate

I am, yes!
@AngelOfFate

I am, yes!

@Amei Username: AngelOfFate Which dragon?:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60364923][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/603650/60364923_350.png[/img][/url] What gemstone do you want?: April diamond Anything specific (accessories, etc.)?: his flowers if that's alright? What payment method?: gems Anything else? and if you can a yellow flower mark on his cheek? he had ref art in bio for it
@Amei

Username: AngelOfFate
Which dragon?:60364923_350.png
What gemstone do you want?: April diamond
Anything specific (accessories, etc.)?: his flowers if that's alright?
What payment method?: gems
Anything else?
and if you can a yellow flower mark on his cheek? he had ref art in bio for it
PmzLmjE.gif
| Gen One Hoarder |
| Wishlist |
Bonsai-Pixels.png 57516267.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11