Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~DWP's Pixel Emporium~ | OPEN [NEW]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@DanceswithPlants May I be on the waitlist for Tiny Dragons? Thanks ^^
@DanceswithPlants May I be on the waitlist for Tiny Dragons? Thanks ^^
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
NZww9T6.png mKmq4Ie.png ho76H7I.png
@Darkrait
You have been added :)
@Darkrait
You have been added :)
kx9VmHP.png
I’m stuck on mobile for now so I can’t place any orders for a bit, but please add me to your shop pinglists. These adopts are adorable!
I’m stuck on mobile for now so I can’t place any orders for a bit, but please add me to your shop pinglists. These adopts are adorable!
EGjlGzP.png
@DanceswithPlants

Hey friend! I'm looking for a massive bulk USD order (talking 10+ dragons), how do we work on that front? :)
You have some lovely pixels, I want to grab a hold on many <3
@DanceswithPlants

Hey friend! I'm looking for a massive bulk USD order (talking 10+ dragons), how do we work on that front? :)
You have some lovely pixels, I want to grab a hold on many <3
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@DanceswithPlants, @Sharanay

I'll definetely come back here later. Those tinies are adorable <3
@DanceswithPlants, @Sharanay

I'll definetely come back here later. Those tinies are adorable <3
Swimming with Willy
Walk like a penguin
Fly like an eagerr... dragon...
https://discord.gg/MEXJ4xfs
@Meyoline
You have been added to the ping list :)
@Meyoline
You have been added to the ping list :)
kx9VmHP.png
@MurkyDepths
Just a reminder that you are up next on the wait list and you have until November 22nd to place your adopt order.
@MurkyDepths
Just a reminder that you are up next on the wait list and you have until November 22nd to place your adopt order.
kx9VmHP.png
@@DanceswithPlants Oop. I will make one today, how many small dragons can I order per slot?
@@DanceswithPlants Oop. I will make one today, how many small dragons can I order per slot?
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
[color=green]Hello everyone! The poll has ended and the new concept and dragon species has been chosen! First is the new species, the [b]Veilspun![/b] New bases will be made for both Basic and Tiny Dragons, and I will post progress shots as I work on them! The new concept will be [b]Dragon Portraits/Busts[/b] that will have customizable frames and add-one. This too will start with the new Veilspun species base. As I said before I will be sharing my progress on these as I work on them, so look forward to it! [quote][size=2]@Twiggies @Nomster @Frionivalis @Pearlimose @Mudy @gelberus @Crim @Novetteus @Meyoline[/size][/quote]
Hello everyone! The poll has ended and the new concept and dragon species has been chosen!

First is the new species, the Veilspun! New bases will be made for both Basic and Tiny Dragons, and I will post progress shots as I work on them!

The new concept will be Dragon Portraits/Busts that will have customizable frames and add-one. This too will start with the new Veilspun species base.

As I said before I will be sharing my progress on these as I work on them, so look forward to it!

kx9VmHP.png
@MurkyDepths
It is one dragon per order slot, and I can always put you back on the wait list :)
@MurkyDepths
It is one dragon per order slot, and I can always put you back on the wait list :)
kx9VmHP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8