Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~DWP's Pixel Emporium~ | OPEN [NEW]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@DanceswithPlants

Hello! May I please be added to the waitlist? :)
@DanceswithPlants

Hello! May I please be added to the waitlist? :)
9PuoQwk.png
Nice, I would like to be back on the waitlist thanks c: [b]Order Form[/b] [b][u]TINY DRAGON[/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] Murkydepths [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Meleph [b]Dragon Image & Link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35154022][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/351541/35154022_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes:[/b] [b]Savannah/Bee[/b]/stained [b]Eye Type/Color:[/b] Arcane common [b]Left or Right Facing?[/b] Left [b]Colored Edge around Lines?[/b] None [b]Other/Comments/Notes:[/b] [b]Would you like to be placed back on the waitlist?[/b][/b] Yes
Nice, I would like to be back on the waitlist thanks c:

Order Form
TINY DRAGON
Username: Murkydepths
Payment Method: Gems

Dragon Name: Meleph
Dragon Image & Link: 35154022_350.png
Genes: Savannah/Bee/stained
Eye Type/Color: Arcane common

Left or Right Facing? Left
Colored Edge around Lines? None

Other/Comments/Notes:
Would you like to be placed back on the waitlist?[/b] Yes
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@Dalilah
You have been added to the wait list :)
@Dalilah
You have been added to the wait list :)
kx9VmHP.png
[color=green]Hello everyone! Just a small update, USD Orders can now have Accents/Skins and Apparel pieces added onto them! I am currently updating each dragons lists of existing accents/skins and apparel that I have already made. There are currently 5 USD Order slots open still, ping me here if you are interested! The Veilspun Portraits/Busts are in the works! I have finished the bases for each special Tertiary Gene and am now working on the custom frames before I convert them into pixel art pieces. [img]https://i.imgur.com/5ThH11H.png[/img] I will continue posting updates on these as I go along! Rockbreakers Ceremony is in full swing and I will now be taking Deepearth Geode's as payments at 500 Treasure to 1 Geode. [quote][size=2]@Twiggies @Nomster @Frionivalis @Pearlimose @Mudy @gelberus @Crim @Novetteus @Meyoline[/quote]
Hello everyone! Just a small update, USD Orders can now have Accents/Skins and Apparel pieces added onto them! I am currently updating each dragons lists of existing accents/skins and apparel that I have already made.

There are currently 5 USD Order slots open still, ping me here if you are interested!

The Veilspun Portraits/Busts are in the works! I have finished the bases for each special Tertiary Gene and am now working on the custom frames before I convert them into pixel art pieces.

5ThH11H.png

I will continue posting updates on these as I go along!

Rockbreakers Ceremony is in full swing and I will now be taking Deepearth Geode's as payments at 500 Treasure to 1 Geode.

kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants hey again! i'd love to grab one of the USD slots if they're still open :D [b]Order Form[/b] [b][u]TINY DRAGON[/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] creosote [b]Payment Method:[/b] USD [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Balthazar [b]Dragon Image & Link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34019420][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/340195/34019420_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes:[/b] savannah/paint/glimmer [b]Eye Type/Color:[/b] lightning swirl [b]Accent/Skin: USD Order Only[/b] if you can fit it, sure! no worries if not though ^^ [b]Apparel: USD Order Only[/b] canvas bandana, gold glasses [b]Left or Right Facing?[/b] left [b]Colored Edge around Lines?[/b] none! [b]Other/Comments/Notes:[/b] [b]Would you like to be placed back on the waitlist?[/b] i think i'm already on it :D
@DanceswithPlants hey again! i'd love to grab one of the USD slots if they're still open :D

Order Form
TINY DRAGON
Username: creosote
Payment Method: USD

Dragon Name: Balthazar
Dragon Image & Link:
34019420_350.png
Genes: savannah/paint/glimmer
Eye Type/Color: lightning swirl
Accent/Skin: USD Order Only if you can fit it, sure! no worries if not though ^^
Apparel: USD Order Only canvas bandana, gold glasses

Left or Right Facing? left
Colored Edge around Lines? none!

Other/Comments/Notes:
Would you like to be placed back on the waitlist? i think i'm already on it :D
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@creosote
A slot for FR Currency has opened up and you are next in the wait list!
Please ping me with your order in the thread by December 8th.
@creosote
kx9VmHP.png
@Naegiri
@Naegiri
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants
If I order a pixel without apparel, could I come back in the future and get the apparel added once you open them up to FR Currency slots? Just want to know beforehand so I can pick a dragon who doesn't need apparel.
@DanceswithPlants
If I order a pixel without apparel, could I come back in the future and get the apparel added once you open them up to FR Currency slots? Just want to know beforehand so I can pick a dragon who doesn't need apparel.
fo11Vhp.png
@Naegiri
Yes you absolutely can :) You would only need to pay for the apparel in that case as I save all adopts for as long as I can.
@Naegiri
Yes you absolutely can :) You would only need to pay for the apparel in that case as I save all adopts for as long as I can.
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants Awesome, thank you! [b]Order Form[/b] [b][u]TINY DRAGON[/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] Naegiri [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Aurelia [b]Dragon Image & Link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54780442][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/547805/54780442_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes:[/b] (bold any new genes) [b]Jaguar/Constellation/Underbelly[/b] [b]Eye Type/Color:[/b] I know she has Ice Eyes but could she have Earth Rare? [b]Accent/Skin: USD Order Only[/b] - [b]Apparel: USD Order Only[/b] Will come back later for her daredevil cover! [b]Left or Right Facing?[/b] Could I get both versions? [b]Colored Edge around Lines?[/b] None [b]Other/Comments/Notes:[/b] - [b]Would you like to be placed back on the waitlist?[/b] Yep!
@DanceswithPlants
Awesome, thank you!

Order Form
TINY DRAGON
Username: Naegiri
Payment Method: Gems

Dragon Name: Aurelia
Dragon Image & Link:
54780442_350.png
Genes: (bold any new genes) Jaguar/Constellation/Underbelly
Eye Type/Color: I know she has Ice Eyes but could she have Earth Rare?
Accent/Skin: USD Order Only -
Apparel: USD Order Only Will come back later for her daredevil cover!

Left or Right Facing? Could I get both versions?
Colored Edge around Lines? None

Other/Comments/Notes: -
Would you like to be placed back on the waitlist? Yep!
fo11Vhp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8