Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~DWP's Pixel Emporium~ | OPEN [NEW]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@danceswithplants here you go!! sorry for the delay, i got your ping mixed up with my previous order >_< [b]Order Form[/b] [b][u]BASIC DRAGON[/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] creosote [b]Payment Method:[/b] gems [b]Dragon Name:[/b] smooby [b]Dragon Image & Link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50403597][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/504036/50403597_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes:[/b] pinstripe/spinner/glimmer [b]Eye Type/Color:[/b] light goat [b]Accent/Skin: USD Order Only[/b] -- [b]Apparel: USD Order Only[/b] -- [b]Left or Right Facing?[/b] left [b]Colored Edge around Lines?[/b] none! [b]Other/Comments/Notes:[/b] [b]Would you like to be placed back on the waitlist?[/b][/b] no thanks!
@danceswithplants here you go!! sorry for the delay, i got your ping mixed up with my previous order >_<

Order Form
BASIC DRAGON
Username: creosote
Payment Method: gems

Dragon Name: smooby
Dragon Image & Link:
50403597_350.png
Genes: pinstripe/spinner/glimmer
Eye Type/Color: light goat
Accent/Skin: USD Order Only --
Apparel: USD Order Only --

Left or Right Facing? left
Colored Edge around Lines? none!

Other/Comments/Notes:
Would you like to be placed back on the waitlist?[/b] no thanks!
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
Add me to general pinglist pls
Add me to general pinglist pls
Veo99mO.gif n9kTc9u.pngempty_50.png
@creosote
Did you mean for this adopt to be a tiny dragon adopt? I don't currently have Spiral bases in the Basic Adopt size yet
@creosote
Did you mean for this adopt to be a tiny dragon adopt? I don't currently have Spiral bases in the Basic Adopt size yet
kx9VmHP.png
@Dulta
You have been added to the ping list!
@Dulta
You have been added to the ping list!
kx9VmHP.png
mk ty
mk ty
Veo99mO.gif n9kTc9u.pngempty_50.png
@DanceswithPlants oh, yeah it was supposed to be for a tiny adopt! sorry, i must've copied the wrong form >_<
@DanceswithPlants oh, yeah it was supposed to be for a tiny adopt! sorry, i must've copied the wrong form >_<
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@Alskasaur
A FR Currency Slot has opened up and you were next in the wait list! Please respond with your order form by December 19th or you will be bumped from the list.
@Alskasaur
A FR Currency Slot has opened up and you were next in the wait list! Please respond with your order form by December 19th or you will be bumped from the list.
kx9VmHP.png
[color=green]There are now [b]FIVE OPEN USED SLOTS[/b] available! If you are interested please place your orders(s) in the thread and ping me! [quote][size=2]@Mudy @creosote[/size][/quote]
There are now FIVE OPEN USED SLOTS available! If you are interested please place your orders(s) in the thread and ping me!

Quote:
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

may I be added to the waitlist?
@DanceswithPlants

may I be added to the waitlist?
maGaaTX.png
@danceswithplants could I be added to the pinglist/waitlist for USD please?
@danceswithplants could I be added to the pinglist/waitlist for USD please?
JNpe71y.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8