Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [S]Run Cycle Adopts - Closed *gif heavy*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
add me to your pinglist please ;u; I'd love to get a couple when I've got some dragon cash saved up
add me to your pinglist please ;u; I'd love to get a couple when I've got some dragon cash saved up
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
Keep me on the pinglist. I'm saving up for a lair expansion right now, but I'll definitely come back here. ^^
Keep me on the pinglist. I'm saving up for a lair expansion right now, but I'll definitely come back here. ^^
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
I just spent like all my money but who needs to be able to afford things... I cannot spend money after this :p Ignoring my wallet yelling at me, I’d love to order one for this girl! You can ignore her accent, so the only gene you would need to worry about is lace! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40447096][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/404471/40447096_350.png[/img][/url]
I just spent like all my money but who needs to be able to afford things... I cannot spend money after this :p
Ignoring my wallet yelling at me, I’d love to order one for this girl! You can ignore her accent, so the only gene you would need to worry about is lace!

40447096_350.png
SpiritFeather.gif
@SpiritFeather I'm so bad at saving, I can relate a lot ^^; I'll get her coloured and message you when I'm done!
@SpiritFeather I'm so bad at saving, I can relate a lot ^^; I'll get her coloured and message you when I'm done!
iDMjIQi.png 5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
She/Her
8+ FR time
kMjrgFR.png
Thanks! I'm super excited! Total would be 600k treasure right?
Thanks! I'm super excited! Total would be 600k treasure right?
SpiritFeather.gif
@Spiritfeather That's right, lace isn't too complicated a gene so she should be done fairly quickly too ^^
@Spiritfeather That's right, lace isn't too complicated a gene so she should be done fairly quickly too ^^
iDMjIQi.png 5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
She/Her
8+ FR time
kMjrgFR.png
Oh I LOVE the mirror! Still saving up atm so I just wanted to compliment, but I'll be back at a later date! I also have a question regarding skins! Would you be willing to draw them, even if you simplify? I would gladly pay double to sponsor a fest skin for my fave mirror..... (When I have the money)
Oh I LOVE the mirror! Still saving up atm so I just wanted to compliment, but I'll be back at a later date! I also have a question regarding skins! Would you be willing to draw them, even if you simplify? I would gladly pay double to sponsor a fest skin for my fave mirror..... (When I have the money)
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
@Amayai Thank you! It would depend on the skin since I would want to get as close to the original as I could, but a simplified version could be worked out I'm sure. It'd be a case by case thing I think
@Amayai Thank you! It would depend on the skin since I would want to get as close to the original as I could, but a simplified version could be worked out I'm sure. It'd be a case by case thing I think
iDMjIQi.png 5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
She/Her
8+ FR time
kMjrgFR.png
Oh, nice! I'm glad to hear you'd consider ^^ I'm not commissioning yet but the skin in question is this. [item=skin: the monster within] I figure it would be tricky to draw with all that shine and details inside the body but it can be simplified. If anything I can just sponsor the dragon's primary + green slime and shimmer, and you put both primaries on and erase part of the green. Edit: because the grey plating is transparent! It shows the primary :3
Oh, nice! I'm glad to hear you'd consider ^^
I'm not commissioning yet but the skin in question is this.
Skin: The Monster Within

I figure it would be tricky to draw with all that shine and details inside the body but it can be simplified. If anything I can just sponsor the dragon's primary + green slime and shimmer, and you put both primaries on and erase part of the green.

Edit: because the grey plating is transparent! It shows the primary :3
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
@Amayai The grey plating should be fairly straightforward, I think the hardest part for me would be the wings since I don't have too much experience animating shiny stuff but i can play around with it when I get some downtime to figure out some methods. Even if you end up not commissioning it would be good practice for genes I'm more wary of (there are a few ^^;)
@Amayai The grey plating should be fairly straightforward, I think the hardest part for me would be the wings since I don't have too much experience animating shiny stuff but i can play around with it when I get some downtime to figure out some methods. Even if you end up not commissioning it would be good practice for genes I'm more wary of (there are a few ^^;)
iDMjIQi.png 5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
She/Her
8+ FR time
kMjrgFR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16