Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [S]Run Cycle Adopts - Closed *gif heavy*
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
omg these are so nice-- if you're still taking orders could i get a tundra one of my boy echo?
echo
how much would it be?
omg these are so nice-- if you're still taking orders could i get a tundra one of my boy echo?
echo
how much would it be?
art shop

adopt shop

Discord server
@DragxnBlxxd
I love how the green looks on him! For the three genes it's 800g/kt
@DragxnBlxxd
I love how the green looks on him! For the three genes it's 800g/kt
iDMjIQi.png 5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
She/Her
8+ FR time
kMjrgFR.png
@Osskiar aa thank you! sending now C:
@Osskiar aa thank you! sending now C:
art shop

adopt shop

Discord server
[i]Oh these are absolutely incredible - I love how fluid the animation is![/i] If these are still open, I'd love to get a Mirror one for my progen! His genes are Savannah|Current|Basic, so I think they're all covered, but please let me know if you'd like anything extra for him. Also, (only if possible and not too much extra work), could his face be colored entirely white instead of the normal savannah markings (like the skull)? If you aren't open, may I please be added to the pinglist? Thanks! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66173828][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/661739/66173828_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=18&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=24&tertgene=0&winggene=6&wings=32&auth=1eb8d68adf6883a62b961694eec045adfab2ac06&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Oh these are absolutely incredible - I love how fluid the animation is!

If these are still open, I'd love to get a Mirror one for my progen! His genes are Savannah|Current|Basic, so I think they're all covered, but please let me know if you'd like anything extra for him. Also, (only if possible and not too much extra work), could his face be colored entirely white instead of the normal savannah markings (like the skull)?

If you aren't open, may I please be added to the pinglist? Thanks!

66173828_350.png
dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=18&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=24&tertgene=0&winggene=6&wings=32&auth=1eb8d68adf6883a62b961694eec045adfab2ac06&dummyext=prev.png

[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
@Jouska28 sorry for the late reply ^^; this guy will be fine but just to double check, do you want the white to cover his head fins(?) as well or just the face? Either way, I’m happy to do it I just wanna make sure I get it right
@Jouska28 sorry for the late reply ^^; this guy will be fine but just to double check, do you want the white to cover his head fins(?) as well or just the face? Either way, I’m happy to do it I just wanna make sure I get it right
iDMjIQi.png 5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
She/Her
8+ FR time
kMjrgFR.png
@Osskiar Yes please! White upper jaw/face/fins and black lower jaw would be perfect. Thank you so much!
@Osskiar Yes please! White upper jaw/face/fins and black lower jaw would be perfect. Thank you so much!
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
Don't mind me, just marking this tread so I can come back to it :)
Don't mind me, just marking this tread so I can come back to it :)

4aFHa.gif
Dncpx.gif

drKet.gif

4aFHa.gif
id love to be added to the pinglist if you ever do a fae or guardian one!!
id love to be added to the pinglist if you ever do a fae or guardian one!!
PMtaC.gifWvIva.gifeht3I.gifgQQec.gif4JysK.gif0s0YU.gifDmI1a.gifL0T89.gifXhfyZ.gifprX3L.gifgcdCO.gifIZV9k.gif
if you click on all of them,,, i might have a little gift for you,,, let me know if you do
Is there a way to sponsor a new breed?
Is there a way to sponsor a new breed?
Artshop!
qweqweeeew.png
@Myasmic I’m not working on new breeds right now, but I’m always open to suggestions for the next one to focus on when I do
@Myasmic I’m not working on new breeds right now, but I’m always open to suggestions for the next one to focus on when I do
iDMjIQi.png 5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
She/Her
8+ FR time
kMjrgFR.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16