Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [S]Run Cycle Adopts - Closed *gif heavy*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@AwayfromBirdland That's right
@AwayfromBirdland That's right
iDMjIQi.png 5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
She/Her
8+ FR time
kMjrgFR.png
@Osskiar
Gotcha! Sorry for all the clarifications, I don't commission art often :'> But thank you for being patient with me!

Sent a CR with 800kT :>
@Osskiar
Gotcha! Sorry for all the clarifications, I don't commission art often :'> But thank you for being patient with me!

Sent a CR with 800kT :>
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
The animation on these is amazing! Can I be added to the pinglist for new breeds please?
The animation on these is amazing! Can I be added to the pinglist for new breeds please?
...............0cDAarV.png
Pretty Dragons
• She/Her
Wishlist
Projects
• PST (FR) Time
Spotlight
63822925p.png
Looking For
0ubTlci.png
@Osskiar can i be on the pinglist, please?
@Osskiar can i be on the pinglist, please?
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
Could I be added to the pinglist? Also, do you do facet, or is that gene too complicated to be animated?
Could I be added to the pinglist? Also, do you do facet, or is that gene too complicated to be animated?
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Pearlimose Right now I don't do facet or crystal but once I figure out a way to animate the rainbow parts without it looking weird it'll be an option ^^;
@Pearlimose Right now I don't do facet or crystal but once I figure out a way to animate the rainbow parts without it looking weird it'll be an option ^^;
iDMjIQi.png 5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
She/Her
8+ FR time
kMjrgFR.png
i missed the ping when you opened the shop but i found it now and it's time to spend my schmoney

Will you do dragons with multigaze? (I have a mirror with it that i'd be interested in.) I don't know how much extra work it would be but I'd be happy to sponsor it.
i missed the ping when you opened the shop but i found it now and it's time to spend my schmoney

Will you do dragons with multigaze? (I have a mirror with it that i'd be interested in.) I don't know how much extra work it would be but I'd be happy to sponsor it.
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

Please ping me! Otherwise I probably wont see your post.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitilli_ball_python_chibi.png
@Tilli Multigaze shouldn’t be too difficult, especially compared to some of the genes I’d be happy to do it (probably would’ve done it sooner but I forget eye types are a thing)
@Tilli Multigaze shouldn’t be too difficult, especially compared to some of the genes I’d be happy to do it (probably would’ve done it sooner but I forget eye types are a thing)
iDMjIQi.png 5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
She/Her
8+ FR time
kMjrgFR.png
Alright! Would you be able to do my wonderful boy here? Just let me know how much the total would be! I'm displaying a scry his adult scry is in his bio if you need reference for colors or anything!

dragon?age=0&body=172&bodygene=22&breed=3&element=8&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=42&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=22&auth=fa9340a4bde952353e728f36fdd6af593889d8c1&dummyext=prev.png
Alright! Would you be able to do my wonderful boy here? Just let me know how much the total would be! I'm displaying a scry his adult scry is in his bio if you need reference for colors or anything!

dragon?age=0&body=172&bodygene=22&breed=3&element=8&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=42&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=22&auth=fa9340a4bde952353e728f36fdd6af593889d8c1&dummyext=prev.png
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

Please ping me! Otherwise I probably wont see your post.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitilli_ball_python_chibi.png
@Tilli He's so cute! For three genes it'd be 800KT/800G. Would 20KT/20G sound alright for the multigaze?
@Tilli He's so cute! For three genes it'd be 800KT/800G. Would 20KT/20G sound alright for the multigaze?
iDMjIQi.png 5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
She/Her
8+ FR time
kMjrgFR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16