Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | gremlin's adopts [USD/G/T; NEW WC PIXEL]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 83 84
@SaltyGhost Gotta go with v2, love the extended wings <3
@SaltyGhost Gotta go with v2, love the extended wings <3
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@Limey
as a person with a permababy Gaoler myself (and at least one other planned), yeah, I totally understand ^^

certainly!! I did actually consider offering both options, but if everybody just wanted one, there'd be no point to have both ^^' I can certainly allow sponsors for both bases!

@SarcasticHawke
valid. the wing beans are just too darn cute.
@Limey
as a person with a permababy Gaoler myself (and at least one other planned), yeah, I totally understand ^^

certainly!! I did actually consider offering both options, but if everybody just wanted one, there'd be no point to have both ^^' I can certainly allow sponsors for both bases!

@SarcasticHawke
valid. the wing beans are just too darn cute.
77830948p.png - GREMLIN/CASS
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
I only have one Gaoler, so I'm a bit of an ancient-noob LOL. But the extended wings are cute because of the beans, and look more dramatic and leave more options for accent details! :D
I only have one Gaoler, so I'm a bit of an ancient-noob LOL. But the extended wings are cute because of the beans, and look more dramatic and leave more options for accent details! :D
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky
I feel that haha I've been working on getting more Gaolers, but my Banescales.... (looks at my two Banes) ... I have very little lol
yeah, true! the beans are just adorable. ngl, I've been mostly doing folded wing poses because wings are hard and then I can get away with hiding details <w<' but Gaoler wings are surprisingly easy, and I just could not resist the wing beans
@Trickilicky
I feel that haha I've been working on getting more Gaolers, but my Banescales.... (looks at my two Banes) ... I have very little lol
yeah, true! the beans are just adorable. ngl, I've been mostly doing folded wing poses because wings are hard and then I can get away with hiding details <w<' but Gaoler wings are surprisingly easy, and I just could not resist the wing beans
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
@SaltyGhost Ah, gotcha!! In that case, I would love to add both the overlay and the accent, thank you!! :D 435 sounds great.
@SaltyGhost Ah, gotcha!! In that case, I would love to add both the overlay and the accent, thank you!! :D 435 sounds great.
@SaltyGhost
How much is it to sponsor a base?

....asking for a friend. >_> Maybe.
@SaltyGhost
How much is it to sponsor a base?

....asking for a friend. >_> Maybe.
Limey/They/+3 Hours

Give Me a Like?

m59NfS2.png
@Limey
sponsoring a base is now a base of 500g/kt with the new pricing system!!

sponsors aren't currently open right now though, as I don't have any slots open ^^' but I can put you on the waitlist and ping you when one's open!!
@Limey
sponsoring a base is now a base of 500g/kt with the new pricing system!!

sponsors aren't currently open right now though, as I don't have any slots open ^^' but I can put you on the waitlist and ping you when one's open!!
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
@SaltyGhost
V2 is so cute!!!!!!!!!!
@SaltyGhost
V2 is so cute!!!!!!!!!!
5OZS7SI.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png
@Arbokobra alrighty, here's Andromeda for you finally :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/oVXl0bk.png[/img] @Stormdragon since I just finished up a slot, that means I can take XXV now!! for the trade, would you prefer me to post the form on your thread, or would here be fine?
@Arbokobra
alrighty, here's Andromeda for you finally :D
oVXl0bk.png

@Stormdragon
since I just finished up a slot, that means I can take XXV now!! for the trade, would you prefer me to post the form on your thread, or would here be fine?
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
@SaltyGhost
send the order form to me in a PM please!
@SaltyGhost
send the order form to me in a PM please!
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 83 84