Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | gremlin's adopts [USD/G/T; NEW WC PIXEL]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 83 84
Haha awesome, in fact you're making me want to check it out again, haven't played for ages :P very tempting! Ahh I'm so glad you like them!! Space aesthetics tick my box, especially in the run up to Starfall! Really hope you have fun with this latest adopt ^_^ I'd like the female base please, sending gems over now <3
Haha awesome, in fact you're making me want to check it out again, haven't played for ages :P very tempting! Ahh I'm so glad you like them!! Space aesthetics tick my box, especially in the run up to Starfall! Really hope you have fun with this latest adopt ^_^ I'd like the female base please, sending gems over now <3
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky
hehe, it's worth it! I used to play it all the time growing up, so it's nice to be able to relive my childhood!!
you're very welcome :D I used to be super into space aesthetics a couple years back, hence why I originally started in arcane! but I've grown out of them a bit, I'm now more into the gory, horror, cryptid, witchy aesthetics ^^
I'll get started as soon as possible :D
@Trickilicky
hehe, it's worth it! I used to play it all the time growing up, so it's nice to be able to relive my childhood!!
you're very welcome :D I used to be super into space aesthetics a couple years back, hence why I originally started in arcane! but I've grown out of them a bit, I'm now more into the gory, horror, cryptid, witchy aesthetics ^^
I'll get started as soon as possible :D
77830948p.png - GREMLIN/CASS
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
The female base please! Thank you for asking! I appreciate it
The female base please! Thank you for asking! I appreciate it
yEQPoMo.gif
@Arbokobra
of course :D I'll get started as soon as possible!!
@Arbokobra
of course :D I'll get started as soon as possible!!
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
[b]username:[/b] Icefire55 [b]link to dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19924286][u]this[/u][/url] lady (finished scry below!!) [b]type:[/b] flag!! [b]flag type:[/b] pink-orange lesbian flag please! [b]overlay:[/b] [s]i don't know what that is ;u;[/s] [b]payment method:[/b] gems [b]other details:[/b] I would love to have her apparel included! The amulet is the most important, though, so I'd prefer that to go on top of all of the layers :D [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=989939&skin=13728&apparel=11508,27131,32709,9217,27127,27129,30835,30076,33174,26139,21872&xt=dressing.png[/img]
username: Icefire55
link to dragon: this lady (finished scry below!!)
type: flag!!
flag type: pink-orange lesbian flag please!
overlay: i don't know what that is ;u;
payment method: gems
other details: I would love to have her apparel included! The amulet is the most important, though, so I'd prefer that to go on top of all of the layers :D

scry?sdid=989939&skin=13728&apparel=11508,27131,32709,9217,27127,27129,30835,30076,33174,26139,21872&xt=dressing.png
I'd love to get some! Add me to your pinglist too! [b]username:[/b]Stormdragon [b]payment method:[/b] I'm currently digging through your wishlist and my hoard. I have (2) CAPSULE genes, and STARMAP (though I think you're looking for constellations). I have the full JOLLY JESTER set for your dragon Epsilon (omg his final outfit is amazing you're so good at dressing). If you'd be interested in an adopt trade from any of my shops (except hatchling) let me know ^u^ [b]link to dragon:[/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19733266][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/197333/19733266_350.png[/img][/url] [b]type:[/b] no flag [b]overlay:[/b] yes [b]other details:[/b] [item=heatherbed lily], face right [b]link to dragon:[/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30392647][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/303927/30392647_350.png[/img][/url] [b]type:[/b] no flag [b]overlay:[/b] yes [b]other details:[/b] [item=heatherbed lily], face left ----- [b]link to dragon:[/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63209211][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/632093/63209211_350.png[/img][/url] [b]type:[/b] flag! Can you make it dark blue with a simple cyan fish? [b]overlay:[/b] none [b]other details:[/b] [item=twice-dyed mantle][item=will o' the wisp][item=sapphire roundhorn]
I'd love to get some! Add me to your pinglist too!

username:Stormdragon
payment method: I'm currently digging through your wishlist and my hoard. I have (2) CAPSULE genes, and STARMAP (though I think you're looking for constellations). I have the full JOLLY JESTER set for your dragon Epsilon (omg his final outfit is amazing you're so good at dressing). If you'd be interested in an adopt trade from any of my shops (except hatchling) let me know ^u^

link to dragon:19733266_350.png
type: no flag
overlay: yes
other details: Heatherbed Lily , face right

link to dragon:30392647_350.png
type: no flag
overlay: yes
other details: Heatherbed Lily , face left

link to dragon:63209211_350.png
type: flag! Can you make it dark blue with a simple cyan fish?
overlay: none
other details: Twice-Dyed Mantle Will o' the Wisp Sapphire Roundhorn
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
Hello again <3 If you still have some slots available I'd love to order an adopt =^D I can't wait until you have Skydancers or Gaolers too lol [b]username:[/b] SarcasticHawke [b]link to dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58089847][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/580899/58089847_350.png[/img][/url] [b]type:[/b] Flag [b]flag type:[/b] Lesbian [b]overlay:[/b] No need =^D [b]payment method:[/b] Gems [b]other details:[/b] No need to add her halo, but if you could add her accent and the other two pieces I've put here that'd be swell! [item=dread dancer flightshroud][item=dried flowerfall]
Hello again <3 If you still have some slots available I'd love to order an adopt =^D I can't wait until you have Skydancers or Gaolers too lol

username: SarcasticHawke
link to dragon:
58089847_350.png
type: Flag
flag type: Lesbian
overlay: No need =^D
payment method: Gems
other details: No need to add her halo, but if you could add her accent and the other two pieces I've put here that'd be swell!
Dread Dancer Flightshroud Dried Flowerfall
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@Icefire55 alrighty, so sorry for the late response! I couldn't get to a pc most of yesterday and then after attempting to math last night and then failing, uhhhh decided to save that til today. sorry about that! your total is 425g for everything!! though, just to make sure, did you want the accent as well? if so, that'll just bump the price up to 435g ^^ also, an overlay is just a simple texture overlay added on top, like on here! it's free of cost to add. [img]https://i.imgur.com/A4xMjNS.png[/img] @Stormdragon okeydokey!! so technically, since one dragon equals one slot here, there won't be quite enough slots for all three of your guys ^^' so what I can do is I can take two of them now, and then once a slot opens, I'll take the third! so you could either send the payment for all three now, or wait until I actually take the third one and then send the payment your total for all three of them is 835g. you're correct that I need constellation, not starmap ^^' starmap would certainly cover all three of them, but it would overcover it just a bit haha. sooo, using LAH prices, the two capsules, and the four items that I need out of the jolly jester set equals up to 516g which still leaves a 319g difference. but one adopt from your adopt shop should be able to make up the rest of the difference! just a question, would you be willing to do flowerfalls for your adopts? finally, you said you wanted the flag base for XXV, what exactly did you want on the flag? @SarcasticHawke heya!! so, with the orders I just got, I don't have any more slots available ^^' but I can put you on the waitlist so you'll be pinged when a slot opens up! but just so I don't have to do this later, your total is 290g! and if you don't mind, I would likely remove the moon and roses on the accent, just because they wouldn't show up well with the pose ^^' I can certainly still have the... jewelry things, or whatever they are, on the wings though, so they aren't completely bare!
@Icefire55
alrighty, so sorry for the late response! I couldn't get to a pc most of yesterday and then after attempting to math last night and then failing, uhhhh decided to save that til today. sorry about that! your total is 425g for everything!! though, just to make sure, did you want the accent as well? if so, that'll just bump the price up to 435g ^^
also, an overlay is just a simple texture overlay added on top, like on here! it's free of cost to add.
A4xMjNS.png

@Stormdragon
okeydokey!! so technically, since one dragon equals one slot here, there won't be quite enough slots for all three of your guys ^^' so what I can do is I can take two of them now, and then once a slot opens, I'll take the third! so you could either send the payment for all three now, or wait until I actually take the third one and then send the payment
your total for all three of them is 835g.
you're correct that I need constellation, not starmap ^^' starmap would certainly cover all three of them, but it would overcover it just a bit haha. sooo, using LAH prices, the two capsules, and the four items that I need out of the jolly jester set equals up to 516g which still leaves a 319g difference. but one adopt from your adopt shop should be able to make up the rest of the difference! just a question, would you be willing to do flowerfalls for your adopts?
finally, you said you wanted the flag base for XXV, what exactly did you want on the flag?

@SarcasticHawke
heya!! so, with the orders I just got, I don't have any more slots available ^^' but I can put you on the waitlist so you'll be pinged when a slot opens up! but just so I don't have to do this later, your total is 290g! and if you don't mind, I would likely remove the moon and roses on the accent, just because they wouldn't show up well with the pose ^^' I can certainly still have the... jewelry things, or whatever they are, on the wings though, so they aren't completely bare!
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
@SaltyGhost That all sounds perfectly fine to me =^D Thank you! Would you prefer I send payment now, or wait until later when the slots officially open up again?
@SaltyGhost That all sounds perfectly fine to me =^D Thank you! Would you prefer I send payment now, or wait until later when the slots officially open up again?
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@SarcasticHawke
already, you're added!!
and either is fine! it's whatever you feel most comfortable doing ^^
@SarcasticHawke
already, you're added!!
and either is fine! it's whatever you feel most comfortable doing ^^
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---