Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | gremlin's adopts [USD/G/T; NEW WC PIXEL]
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 83 84
@Trickilicky alrighty!! so sorry for the long wait ^^' kept getting distracted and executive dysfunction hit hard haha but Eridani is finally done!! they were super fun to draw!! also gave me the excuse to listen to Starset a bunch because I always listen to them when drawing anything space related. [img]https://i.imgur.com/zdrToNw.png[/img] @SarcasticHawke you've been moved up to a slot! I'll get to work as soon as I can :D
@Trickilicky
alrighty!! so sorry for the long wait ^^' kept getting distracted and executive dysfunction hit hard haha
but Eridani is finally done!! they were super fun to draw!! also gave me the excuse to listen to Starset a bunch because I always listen to them when drawing anything space related.
zdrToNw.png

@SarcasticHawke
you've been moved up to a slot! I'll get to work as soon as I can :D
77830948p.png - GREMLIN/CASS
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
No worries about time taken, I was in no rush! They look absolutely stunning, thank you SO much <3<3 I'll def be back again in the near future :)
No worries about time taken, I was in no rush! They look absolutely stunning, thank you SO much <3<3 I'll def be back again in the near future :)
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky
you're very welcome!! :D
@Trickilicky
you're very welcome!! :D
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
@SaltyGhost
Let's start with the two tundras for the slots! Let me know what I owe for them.
For XXV I'd be glad to do an art trade, and if you'd want to put it on hold until you have a slot that would be fine with me! I do indeed do flowerfalls, for the pixels shops my general rule is anything that isn't connected to the dragon, for the coatl I'll do most apparel.
Wrote what I wanted for XXV's flag next to Overlay ^^' I'll move that to the right spot.
@SaltyGhost
Let's start with the two tundras for the slots! Let me know what I owe for them.
For XXV I'd be glad to do an art trade, and if you'd want to put it on hold until you have a slot that would be fine with me! I do indeed do flowerfalls, for the pixels shops my general rule is anything that isn't connected to the dragon, for the coatl I'll do most apparel.
Wrote what I wanted for XXV's flag next to Overlay ^^' I'll move that to the right spot.
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Stormdragon
alrighty!! so for the two tundras, the two capsules, jolly jester's cape, gloves, collar and tail bell will be fine!!
an art trade for XXV would be awesome :D and a hold would be great ^^
@Stormdragon
alrighty!! so for the two tundras, the two capsules, jolly jester's cape, gloves, collar and tail bell will be fine!!
an art trade for XXV would be awesome :D and a hold would be great ^^
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
@Dragoneko @SarcasticHawke @transluxray @Theron @FinnFantastic @menghuancat @TheSoothsayer @Limey @Trickilicky @Andraya @Auraelia @Razatharia @PepperPoppers howdy, guys!! sorry for pinging, but once I get through all my current slots, I'll be taking sponsors for a Gaoler base!! however, I'm a little stuck on which pose to go with and decided to let you guys decide :D so consider this an early heads up? you'll of course be pinged again once I'm officially taking sponsors ^^ soooooo, would you guys prefer to keep it consistent with the rest of the bases and have the wings folded? or would you guys rather have the wings open so the wing beans are visible? v1 [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/446487101769515019/762688753709481994/pride_gaoler.png[/img] or v2? [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/446487101769515019/762688703931875328/pride_gaoler.png[/img]
@Dragoneko @SarcasticHawke @transluxray @Theron @FinnFantastic @menghuancat @TheSoothsayer @Limey @Trickilicky @Andraya @Auraelia @Razatharia @PepperPoppers

howdy, guys!! sorry for pinging, but once I get through all my current slots, I'll be taking sponsors for a Gaoler base!! however, I'm a little stuck on which pose to go with and decided to let you guys decide :D so consider this an early heads up? you'll of course be pinged again once I'm officially taking sponsors ^^

soooooo, would you guys prefer to keep it consistent with the rest of the bases and have the wings folded? or would you guys rather have the wings open so the wing beans are visible?

v1
pride_gaoler.png
or v2?
pride_gaoler.png
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
@SaltyGhost
omg those wing beans are just too cute to hide!
I'd have to say v2 is my favorite between them. :>
@SaltyGhost
omg those wing beans are just too cute to hide!
I'd have to say v2 is my favorite between them. :>
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
@SaltyGhost

I like v2 because the poses already have the wings splayed out.
@SaltyGhost

I like v2 because the poses already have the wings splayed out.
Gay|He/Him|FR Time
nudX0O8.png
@Dragoneko
I KNOW RIGHT???
I'm partial to the wing beans myself, ngl.

@Theron
yeah, haha, I mostly only considered the folded wings since the rest of my bases have folded wings.
@Dragoneko
I KNOW RIGHT???
I'm partial to the wing beans myself, ngl.

@Theron
yeah, haha, I mostly only considered the folded wings since the rest of my bases have folded wings.
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
@SaltyGhost
Permababies all have folded wings, though. I'm especially partial to the babies, as I have four of them.

I could sponsor the other set of wings?
@SaltyGhost
Permababies all have folded wings, though. I'm especially partial to the babies, as I have four of them.

I could sponsor the other set of wings?
Limey/They/+3 Hours

Give Me a Like?

m59NfS2.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 83 84