Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 120 121
@PikaLink @Taytenn @Noddddd @Xolrit @starblazer @Pai @Runarite @Wolfstarblade @Zephyrwing @Twizz @MidnightFall @c33213 @Crim @SilverRipple [rule] [center]Hello everyone!! To celebrate the Mistral Jamboree, not only has Skycat Slumbers finally restocked, but there’s a brand new event taking place where you can earn [b][size=4]27 UNIQUE KITE BADGES[/b][/size] through crafting! Read all about it over on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2835154#post_42607778]this post![/url] [b][size=4]SAMPLE KITES[/b][/size] [size=1]Please don’t paste these anywhere if you haven’t crafted them properly![/size] [img]https://i.ibb.co/V2GPQs1/C88-E5645-C0-A8-44-E9-B6-DB-D7-A0-B9735-A93.png[/img][img]https://i.ibb.co/Tkt10PS/D9-E5-B987-077-F-4-E8-C-97-F1-8-CB6-A2-EA5-A78.png[/img][img]https://i.ibb.co/DGnLQxj/24338377-A24-A-437-F-B75-C-D833-F434-AB74.png[/img] [/center]
@PikaLink @Taytenn @Noddddd @Xolrit @starblazer @Pai @Runarite @Wolfstarblade @Zephyrwing @Twizz @MidnightFall @c33213 @Crim @SilverRipple

Hello everyone!! To celebrate the Mistral Jamboree, not only has Skycat Slumbers finally restocked, but there’s a brand new event taking place where you can earn 27 UNIQUE KITE BADGES through crafting! Read all about it over on this post!

SAMPLE KITES
Please don’t paste these anywhere if you haven’t crafted them properly!
C88-E5645-C0-A8-44-E9-B6-DB-D7-A0-B9735-A93.pngD9-E5-B987-077-F-4-E8-C-97-F1-8-CB6-A2-EA5-A78.png24338377-A24-A-437-F-B75-C-D833-F434-AB74.png

IMG_9366.gif
@Recordzz Curiosity strikes. I calculate 27 different combinations of items. Will some combos lead to the same thing?
@Recordzz Curiosity strikes. I calculate 27 different combinations of items. Will some combos lead to the same thing?
Username: Crim
ID: 43442
Badge(s): SKYCAT SLUMBER
Notes: Will be back for the kites sometime this week!
Username: Crim
ID: 43442
Badge(s): SKYCAT SLUMBER
Notes: Will be back for the kites sometime this week!
n2Yio0g.png
@PikaLink
Nope! I’ve made 27 unique badges! (I think I might’ve typed in the wrong number somewhere, let me quickly fix that ;w;)
@PikaLink
Nope! I’ve made 27 unique badges! (I think I might’ve typed in the wrong number somewhere, let me quickly fix that ;w;)
IMG_9366.gif
@Recordzz How many combinations of materials can you buy a day? I noticed that there are only nine days for this event, but 27 badges to collect? [emoji=spiral scared size=1]
@Recordzz
How many combinations of materials can you buy a day? I noticed that there are only nine days for this event, but 27 badges to collect?
oNzCdIg.gif
x
x
/ f2u codes /
@Taytenn
You can buy as many as you want! Honestly you can just buy all 27 combinations in a day if you’d like! (I’ll probably calculate that in case some would like to buy all at once >:3c)
@Taytenn
You can buy as many as you want! Honestly you can just buy all 27 combinations in a day if you’d like! (I’ll probably calculate that in case some would like to buy all at once >:3c)
IMG_9366.gif
Ah, alright! I suppose I'll take three today, then! Thank you <3

Kite Order Form
I would like to make three kites!

USERNAME: Taytenn

FRAME: Wood
MEDIUM: Paper
DECORATION: Glue and Scraps

DECORATION: Glitters

DECORATION: Paint
Ah, alright! I suppose I'll take three today, then! Thank you <3

Kite Order Form
I would like to make three kites!

USERNAME: Taytenn

DECORATION: Glitters

DECORATION: Paint
oNzCdIg.gif
x
x
/ f2u codes /
Kite Order Form
I would like to make a kite!

USERNAME: SilverRipple
FRAME: Bamboo
(Just gonna make a simple kite)
Kite Order Form
I would like to make a kite!

USERNAME: SilverRipple
FRAME: Bamboo
(Just gonna make a simple kite)
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
[b]BUY ALL 27 COMBOS AT ONCE FORM[/b] This form is for those who live on the wild side[emoji=sunglasses size=1] (Though if you don’t, don’t worry! You’re still wild! ^^) [b]USERNAME:[/b]Xolrit [b]TOTAL COST OF ALL COMBOS:[/b] 225kt[emoji=treasure size=1]or 225g[emoji=gem size=1], 9 apparel pieces[emoji=apparel helm size=1], 27 green Baldwin materials of any kind[emoji=cauldron size=1], 9 familiars[emoji=familiar heart size=1], and 180 food items[emoji=insect size=1][emoji=meat size=1][emoji=plant size=1][emoji=seafood size=1] [b]YES I AM WILLING TO PAY THIS MUCH[/b] yes [b]NOTES:[/b]Wild life shall commence. Bye my hoard
BUY ALL 27 COMBOS AT ONCE FORM
This form is for those who live on the wild side (Though if you don’t, don’t worry! You’re still wild! ^^)

USERNAME:Xolrit
TOTAL COST OF ALL COMBOS: 225ktor 225g, 9 apparel pieces, 27 green Baldwin materials of any kind, 9 familiars, and 180 food items
YES I AM WILLING TO PAY THIS MUCH yes
NOTES:Wild life shall commence. Bye my hoard
70597832_mj2jhuMDaChTzgC.png70598060_WQuatuG4o79dMxD.png
Username: Wolfstarblade
ID: 273766
Badge(s): skycat & unpoppable
Notes: Pm already sent to you ;)
Username: Wolfstarblade
ID: 273766
Badge(s): skycat & unpoppable
Notes: Pm already sent to you ;)
oofr-1.pnghub-1.pngfoddart-1.png