Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 120 121
@Runarite
Added to the ping list!! ^^
@Runarite
Added to the ping list!! ^^
IMG_9366.gif
@Recordzz

Username: Wolfstarblade
ID: 273766
Badge(s): One of each please?
Notes: Can I also get another feathers badge for a friend who wont be online til after rollover?
@Recordzz

Username: Wolfstarblade
ID: 273766
Badge(s): One of each please?
Notes: Can I also get another feathers badge for a friend who wont be online til after rollover?
oofr-1.pnghub-1.pngfoddart-1.png
@Wolfstarblade
Yes of course! You don’t have to wait for me to respond, just send the funds via PM and they’re yours! Though, the Skycat Slumber badges are currently sold out, so the total should just be 50kt or 50g + the two stacks of materials and food items (since you’re buying two of the Feather Badges! ^^
@Wolfstarblade
Yes of course! You don’t have to wait for me to respond, just send the funds via PM and they’re yours! Though, the Skycat Slumber badges are currently sold out, so the total should just be 50kt or 50g + the two stacks of materials and food items (since you’re buying two of the Feather Badges! ^^
IMG_9366.gif
@Recordzz could I preorder the skycat one? I'm going to have trouble remembering to come back for it, cos I'm hella busy lately
Ooops! Sorry nvm forgot about the pinglist! Please add me to it ^_^;;;

Edit the second: Also, just for clarification, the materials are from the materials tab in hoard & not Baldwin mats right?
@Recordzz could I preorder the skycat one? I'm going to have trouble remembering to come back for it, cos I'm hella busy lately
Ooops! Sorry nvm forgot about the pinglist! Please add me to it ^_^;;;

Edit the second: Also, just for clarification, the materials are from the materials tab in hoard & not Baldwin mats right?
oofr-1.pnghub-1.pngfoddart-1.png
@Wolfstarblade
Yep don’t worry! I’ll reserve you one!! ^w^
Added to the pinglist, and yep, just materials from the hoard tab, not Baldwin! That’s only for the Coin Cloud which only requires a certain type of muck! :D
@Wolfstarblade
Yep don’t worry! I’ll reserve you one!! ^w^
Added to the pinglist, and yep, just materials from the hoard tab, not Baldwin! That’s only for the Coin Cloud which only requires a certain type of muck! :D
IMG_9366.gif
Username: SeaDuchess
ID: 391017
Badge(s): Noodle Dad, Slither in, Bamboo Bonanza, Coin Cloud
Notes: Will send payment asap! <3
Username: SeaDuchess
ID: 391017
Badge(s): Noodle Dad, Slither in, Bamboo Bonanza, Coin Cloud
Notes: Will send payment asap! <3
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
Username: Blacknovelist
ID: 159627
Badge(s): Flock of Feathers and Bamboo Bonanza!
Notes: Nope! I'll send pay right away. :)
Username: Blacknovelist
ID: 159627
Badge(s): Flock of Feathers and Bamboo Bonanza!
Notes: Nope! I'll send pay right away. :)
maZIx4r.pngaC2MxeX.pngqbN1OYl.pngACOZFAh.pngcIEO3vJ.png WL
@PikaLink @Taytenn @Noddddd @Xolrit @starblazer @Pai @Runarite @Wolfstarblade New badge is up! [b]UNPOPPABLE[/b] [img]https://i.ibb.co/0m4kZ25/D04598-FE-4-BF8-4565-945-E-435-B3-A0-BF344.png[/img]
@PikaLink @Taytenn @Noddddd @Xolrit @starblazer @Pai @Runarite @Wolfstarblade

New badge is up!
UNPOPPABLE
D04598-FE-4-BF8-4565-945-E-435-B3-A0-BF344.png
IMG_9366.gif
Username: Xolrit
ID: 406313
Badge(s):Unpoppable
Notes:
Username: Xolrit
ID: 406313
Badge(s):Unpoppable
Notes:
70597832_mj2jhuMDaChTzgC.png70598060_WQuatuG4o79dMxD.png
Username: Zephyrwing
ID: 221984
Badge(s): Noodle Dad, Flock of Feathers, Slither In, Bamboo Bonanza, Coin Cloud, Unpoppable
Notes: Please pinglist me! These are adorable ;-;
Username: Zephyrwing
ID: 221984
Badge(s): Noodle Dad, Flock of Feathers, Slither In, Bamboo Bonanza, Coin Cloud, Unpoppable
Notes: Please pinglist me! These are adorable ;-;
fXe8RGd.png fc4zvun.png
mlHpBMC.png

rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
FObX7rS.png
AMuKTn8.pngcandle-smol.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 120 121