Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Hawk's adopts - couple pixels (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
[font=Verdana][size=2]@hawkeyyee [b]payment method: [/b]Gem [b]pixel base:[/b] Coatl [b]my dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40083680] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400837/40083680_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]extra notes:[/b] May you add in [item=paper coatl masque][font=Verdana][size=2]? Is it possible to add a few orange feathers from his accent? Is it also possible to draw a tiny rattlesnake looking back at him in front of his tongue or would that be considered a second apparel (since it is an apparel piece)? ------ [font=Verdana][size=2]May I order a second Coatl for full price? [b]payment method: [/b]Gem [b]pixel base:[/b] Coatl [b]my dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38985499] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389855/38985499_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]extra notes:[/b] May the [item=phantasmal halfmask][font=Verdana][size=2] be included? May I be added to your pinglist?
@hawkeyyee

payment method: Gem

pixel base: Coatl

my dragon:

40083680_350.png

extra notes: May you add in Paper Coatl Masque ? Is it possible to add a few orange feathers from his accent? Is it also possible to draw a tiny rattlesnake looking back at him in front of his tongue or would that be considered a second apparel (since it is an apparel piece)?

May I order a second Coatl for full price?

payment method: Gem

pixel base: Coatl

my dragon:

38985499_350.png

extra notes: May the Phantasmal Halfmask be included?

May I be added to your pinglist?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji
both pieces of apparel will be 25g each (half of the 50g) making the total 100g -- and i can add a few feathers for the accent no extra <33
and as for the total for second coatl would be 150g !

feel free to send the CR when you can -- i'll get started later today after i complete some uni work

also added to the pinglist <33
@Katsuji
both pieces of apparel will be 25g each (half of the 50g) making the total 100g -- and i can add a few feathers for the accent no extra <33
and as for the total for second coatl would be 150g !

feel free to send the CR when you can -- i'll get started later today after i complete some uni work

also added to the pinglist <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Katsuji here you are! [img]https://i.imgur.com/QcHvV9P.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/3SnNrNw.png[/img]
@Katsuji
here you are!
QcHvV9P.png3SnNrNw.png
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee,

They are adorable! Thank you so much! I'm still setting up Katsuji's Lore Thread posts, but Nosey's is going up immediately!
@Hawkeyyee,

They are adorable! Thank you so much! I'm still setting up Katsuji's Lore Thread posts, but Nosey's is going up immediately!
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@hawkeyyee

Is there any spots open? the queue hasn't been updated and I haven't been pinged in a while for openings from the waitlist c:
@hawkeyyee

Is there any spots open? the queue hasn't been updated and I haven't been pinged in a while for openings from the waitlist c:
YycIlt9.png
@Marrigan

Hey, sorry for the sincere lack of response on my behalf on this (and i'll be putting a post up about it shortly) but I've somewhat burned myself out of the pixels having taken on a lot at once so I'm going to be taking a small break from them after finishing the current two. I'll likely open back up after my school work has done and I dont feel so overwhelmed with them.

@Marrigan

Hey, sorry for the sincere lack of response on my behalf on this (and i'll be putting a post up about it shortly) but I've somewhat burned myself out of the pixels having taken on a lot at once so I'm going to be taking a small break from them after finishing the current two. I'll likely open back up after my school work has done and I dont feel so overwhelmed with them.

FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@bogbees @MistyGold @BirdCookies @sleepykitsune @dilsdoes @barachois @CrierNightglori @misteon @Zhar @Pisces2012 @Crim @Marrigan @ivority @sarcastichawke @memefish @eieru @Exiwa @Vuldovah @saltedsnails

Hey!
First and foremost, I would really like to apologize to you all for the lack of response from me in regards to these and the lack of activity. I've found myself very burned out having had an overwhelmingly positive reaction towards my pixel bases which I am super grateful for!

However, I have been putting off taking a break from these for a little while out of obligation to you all and some guilt. After some long thought, I have decided to take that break because I am unable to give you all the art you deserve and are willing to pay for.

I'm aiming to focus on school work for a while and reopen closer to summer in a month or so time. In which, the Pinglist for you all will remain intact during that time and in the order that it is so when I do reopen, it will solely be to ask you all if you still wished your slots and complete them at a discounted rate for the inconvenience of this all.
If you wish to be removed off this pinglist, however, please let me know.

In which afterwards, I will be moving to a slot system to hopefully prevent this from happening again. I am sincerely sorry that I did not let you all know sooner and have been unable to get around to your orders either.

@Demucreations @xLILM0NSTERx

I will be finishing your pixel pairing but forgive me if it takes a little bit of time, I will try to aim to get them done within the next week or so.
Feel free to knock the pricing down by 50g/50kt if you were still willing to wait for them.

(In which, Demucreations - 275g/kt & xLILMONSTERx - 200kt/g )

Again, I am very sorry for you all having to wait this long to hear from me and for having to take the time away after promising you art.
I hope to see you all in a month or so when I reopen to complete these orders but understand if you wish to be removed off the pinglist.
@bogbees @MistyGold @BirdCookies @sleepykitsune @dilsdoes @barachois @CrierNightglori @misteon @Zhar @Pisces2012 @Crim @Marrigan @ivority @sarcastichawke @memefish @eieru @Exiwa @Vuldovah @saltedsnails

Hey!
First and foremost, I would really like to apologize to you all for the lack of response from me in regards to these and the lack of activity. I've found myself very burned out having had an overwhelmingly positive reaction towards my pixel bases which I am super grateful for!

However, I have been putting off taking a break from these for a little while out of obligation to you all and some guilt. After some long thought, I have decided to take that break because I am unable to give you all the art you deserve and are willing to pay for.

I'm aiming to focus on school work for a while and reopen closer to summer in a month or so time. In which, the Pinglist for you all will remain intact during that time and in the order that it is so when I do reopen, it will solely be to ask you all if you still wished your slots and complete them at a discounted rate for the inconvenience of this all.
If you wish to be removed off this pinglist, however, please let me know.

In which afterwards, I will be moving to a slot system to hopefully prevent this from happening again. I am sincerely sorry that I did not let you all know sooner and have been unable to get around to your orders either.

@Demucreations @xLILM0NSTERx

I will be finishing your pixel pairing but forgive me if it takes a little bit of time, I will try to aim to get them done within the next week or so.
Feel free to knock the pricing down by 50g/50kt if you were still willing to wait for them.

(In which, Demucreations - 275g/kt & xLILMONSTERx - 200kt/g )

Again, I am very sorry for you all having to wait this long to hear from me and for having to take the time away after promising you art.
I hope to see you all in a month or so when I reopen to complete these orders but understand if you wish to be removed off the pinglist.
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyye i'm glad to hear you're doing okay! please take all the time you need. while it's admittedly disappointing, i'm pleased to hear any news at all, and i'm looking forward to receiving some of your awesome work when you're feeling better! thank you for the update :>
@Hawkeyye i'm glad to hear you're doing okay! please take all the time you need. while it's admittedly disappointing, i'm pleased to hear any news at all, and i'm looking forward to receiving some of your awesome work when you're feeling better! thank you for the update :>
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
@Hawkeyye I'm happy to hear you're doing better! I would like to cancel my order please :>
@Hawkeyye I'm happy to hear you're doing better! I would like to cancel my order please :>
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
It's all good! I wish you luck on your break. I was just wondering why I had so much treasure in my hoard that I wasn't doing anything with until I remembered haha. Take care [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
It's all good! I wish you luck on your break. I was just wondering why I had so much treasure in my hoard that I wasn't doing anything with until I remembered haha. Take care
YycIlt9.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51