Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Wild Wasteland Cacti! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
As a desert child, I approve of these spiky bois XD I'd love to get 2 please! [b]Cactus Shape:[/b] round [b]Flight:[/b] wind [b]Decoration(s):[/b] none [b]Other (ie. flower):[/b] [item=heart rose] [b]Cactus Shape:[/b] pipe [b]Flight:[/b] wind [b]Decoration(s):[/b] horseshoe [b]Other (ie. flower):[/b] [item=patio rose] Also, is there any way you could color the pot with Arizona flag colors? (red, gold, blue and copper) I'd be willing to pay extra! If not, I totally understand :)
As a desert child, I approve of these spiky bois XD
I'd love to get 2 please!

Cactus Shape: round
Flight: wind
Decoration(s): none
Other (ie. flower):
Heart Rose

Cactus Shape: pipe
Flight: wind
Decoration(s): horseshoe
Other (ie. flower):
Patio Rose
Also, is there any way you could color the pot with Arizona flag colors? (red, gold, blue and copper) I'd be willing to pay extra! If not, I totally understand :)
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
[b]Cactus Shape:[/b]Round [b]Flight:[/b]Nature [b]Decoration(s):[/b]rope, star [b]Other (ie. flower):[/b][[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/21384.png[/img] ----- [b]Cactus Shape:[/b]pipe [b]Flight:[/b]light [b]Decoration(s):[/b]none [b]Other (ie. flower):[/b][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/20135.png[/img]
Cactus Shape:Round
Flight:Nature
Decoration(s):rope, star
Other (ie. flower):[21384.png
Cactus Shape:pipe
Flight:light
Decoration(s):none
Other (ie. flower):20135.png
Hi! [b]Cactus Shape:[/b] Pipe [b]Flight:[/b] Wind [b]Decoration(s):[/b] None [b]Other (ie. flower):[/b] [item=Myosotis] [b]Cactus Shape:[/b] Pipe [b]Flight:[/b] Shadow [b]Decoration(s):[/b] None [b]Other (ie. flower):[/b] [item=Thistle] [b]Cactus Shape:[/b] Round [b]Flight:[/b] Earth [b]Decoration(s):[/b] None [b]Other (ie. flower):[/b] [item=Living Stones] [b]Cactus Shape:[/b] Round [b]Flight:[/b] Light [b]Decoration(s):[/b] None [b]Other (ie. flower):[/b] [item=Trampled Drygrass] I believe that's 100kt. :)
Hi!

Cactus Shape: Pipe
Flight: Wind
Decoration(s): None
Other (ie. flower):
Myosotis

Flight: Shadow
Other (ie. flower):
Thistle

Cactus Shape: Round
Flight: Earth
Other (ie. flower):
Living Stones

Flight: Light
Other (ie. flower):
Trampled Drygrass

I believe that's 100kt. :)
lGriifT.png
[b]Cactus Shape:[/b] Pipe [b]Flight:[/b] Nature [b]Decoration(s):[/b] only Horseshoe [b]Other (ie. flower):[/b] [item=heart Rose] [b]Cactus Shape:[/b] Round [b]Flight:[/b] Plague [b]Decoration(s):[/b] only Rope [b]Other (ie. flower):[/b] [item=fragrant orchid]
Flight: Nature
Decoration(s): only Horseshoe
Other (ie. flower): Heart Rose

Flight: Plague
Decoration(s): only Rope
Other (ie. flower): Fragrant Orchid
@Seraph822 @MistyGold @Debonair @Gyrfalcon2 @BottledLightning @Stormhawke @Sianuro
Apologies for the delay, you have all been added to the sheet! I will ping you all in the thread when your cacti are completed, providing payment has been received (which I have noted into my sheet as well) :)
@Seraph822 @MistyGold @Debonair @Gyrfalcon2 @BottledLightning @Stormhawke @Sianuro
Apologies for the delay, you have all been added to the sheet! I will ping you all in the thread when your cacti are completed, providing payment has been received (which I have noted into my sheet as well) :)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
[center]@Tavvi Your spiky fellas are completed, thank you for supporting your bank ;o [img]https://i.imgur.com/TfMTRdx.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/uyek1rQ.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/hAWquY6.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/Cy4ISX6.png[/img] -------------- @Tarany Thought I'd post it here for you instead of discord ;3 Your very flowery spiky fren is completed, thank you for supporting my flight's bank! [img]https://i.imgur.com/gnhtCdK.png[/img] [/center]
@Tavvi
Your spiky fellas are completed, thank you for supporting your bank ;o
TfMTRdx.pnguyek1rQ.pnghAWquY6.pngCy4ISX6.png
@Tarany
Thought I'd post it here for you instead of discord ;3
Your very flowery spiky fren is completed, thank you for supporting my flight's bank!
gnhtCdK.png
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
[b]Cactus Shape:[/b] Round [b]Flight:[/b] The pale one, second example, I think it is Light? [b]Decoration(s):[/b] Star, Horseshoe [b]Other (ie. flower):[/b] [item=Bluelipped Thresh] [item=Silvery Ivy] [b]Cactus Shape:[/b] Pipe [b]Flight:[/b] Fire [b]Decoration(s):[/b] Rope, Horseshoe [b]Other (ie. flower):[/b] [item=Dandelion Seeds] [item=Aer Sprite] (not sure if they work, I can change them if not) Awww, I need one of both types <3
Flight: The pale one, second example, I think it is Light?
Decoration(s): Star, Horseshoe
Other (ie. flower): Bluelipped Thresh Silvery Ivy

Flight: Fire
Decoration(s): Rope, Horseshoe
Other (ie. flower): Dandelion Seeds Aer Sprite (not sure if they work, I can change them if not)

Awww, I need one of both types <3
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@kijauni
If you refer to the one in the completed cacti, then yes, the 2nd one (the yellow spiky) is Light :)
All plant food items work, I'll find a way to draw them onto the cacti one way or another~
Got ya noted into the sheet :)
@kijauni
If you refer to the one in the completed cacti, then yes, the 2nd one (the yellow spiky) is Light :)
All plant food items work, I'll find a way to draw them onto the cacti one way or another~
Got ya noted into the sheet :)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Wonderful! Gonna send you the Payment asap, thank you <3
And yes, thats the one I am referring too ^.^
Wonderful! Gonna send you the Payment asap, thank you <3
And yes, thats the one I am referring too ^.^
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
[b]Cactus Shape:[/b] Pipe [b]Flight:[/b] Nature [b]Decoration(s):[/b] Horseshoe, Star Badge [b]Other (ie. flower):[/b] [item=redblood sapper] [b]Cactus Shape:[/b] Round [b]Flight:[/b] Nature [b]Decoration(s):[/b] Horseshoe, Star Badge [b]Other (ie. flower):[/b] [item=redblood sapper] [b]Cactus Shape:[/b] Pipe [b]Flight:[/b] Plague [b]Decoration(s):[/b] Horseshoe, Star Badge [b]Other (ie. flower):[/b] [item=greenpod bloom] [b]Cactus Shape:[/b] Round [b]Flight:[/b] Plague [b]Decoration(s):[/b] Horseshoe, Star Badge [b]Other (ie. flower):[/b] [item=greenpod bloom]
Decoration(s): Horseshoe, Star Badge
Other (ie. flower):
Redblood Sapper

Decoration(s): Horseshoe, Star Badge
Other (ie. flower):
Redblood Sapper

Flight: Plague