Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Wild Wasteland Cacti! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Nonsense @Tavvi @Tarany @Sightlesz @galaxanova @ParrotLeRainwing @Seraph822 @MistyGold @Debonair @Gyrfalcon2 @BottledLightning @Stormhawke @Sianuro @kijauni @Peyp @Saraceaser @tigressRising @yukitsukihana @Anduil @mintea00 @sublimevoide @RobotNix @Melova @minervamaga @Wonderlast @kinglycobra @Vader @Yewwily ------------------------------- Pinging both people with completed orders and people waiting on their orders as this may be of importance to all of you. [b]Important notice:[/b] I got vaccinated on the 22nd and my body does not enjoy the bacteria at all (how ironic haha), as a result, I mostly spend my days sleeping in an attempt to get better ASAP. This means that all the cacti ordered [u]will[/u] take longer to complete and I will also be slower in adding any orders to the sheet. Rest assured, I don't miss any of you posting and try to scribble things down when I have my minor moments of energy. Due to this unforeseen event, I have also decided that I will prolong the time these will be available so that those of you who want to order more than you already have, will have a chance to do so! [u]Cacti will now be possible to order until Nov 17th. The 4 at a time limit still applies.[/u] Thank you for understanding and happy (early) Riot of Rot pardner's, don't drink too much of that cactus ale! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Nonsense @Tavvi @Tarany @Sightlesz @galaxanova @ParrotLeRainwing @Seraph822 @MistyGold @Debonair @Gyrfalcon2 @BottledLightning @Stormhawke @Sianuro @kijauni @Peyp @Saraceaser @tigressRising @yukitsukihana @Anduil @mintea00 @sublimevoide @RobotNix @Melova @minervamaga @Wonderlast @kinglycobra @Vader @Yewwily
Pinging both people with completed orders and people waiting on their orders as this may be of importance to all of you.

Important notice: I got vaccinated on the 22nd and my body does not enjoy the bacteria at all (how ironic haha), as a result, I mostly spend my days sleeping in an attempt to get better ASAP.

This means that all the cacti ordered will take longer to complete and I will also be slower in adding any orders to the sheet. Rest assured, I don't miss any of you posting and try to scribble things down when I have my minor moments of energy.

Due to this unforeseen event, I have also decided that I will prolong the time these will be available so that those of you who want to order more than you already have, will have a chance to do so!
Cacti will now be possible to order until Nov 17th. The 4 at a time limit still applies.

Thank you for understanding and happy (early) Riot of Rot pardner's, don't drink too much of that cactus ale!
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
No problem, take as long as you need! I hope you recover fast :3
No problem, take as long as you need! I hope you recover fast :3
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
Get well soon!! Health is more important than pixel dragons :0
Get well soon!! Health is more important than pixel dragons :0
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
It’s ok! Get well soon!
Im sure plaguemom will help you
It’s ok! Get well soon!
Im sure plaguemom will help you
Cyp4JP9.png
image0.png
+3 FR Time
Uses AM/PM
Lovin’ everything bugs
Adopt-Ad-4-0.png
image0.png
[b]Cactus Shape:[/b] Round [b]Flight:[/b] Arcane [b]Decoration(s):[/b] Star and Rope, please [b]Other (ie. flower):[/b] [item=Pretty Pink Mums][item=Smolderpetal] *muffled* im bad at math and in a rush so i can't really brain, whats the total here- im sorryy- edit: take your time and get well soon!
Cactus Shape: Round
Flight: Arcane
Decoration(s): Star and Rope, please
Other (ie. flower): Pretty Pink Mums Smolderpetal
*muffled* im bad at math and in a rush so i can't really brain, whats the total here- im sorryy-
edit: take your time and get well soon!
oArHyJ3.gifE6iXXO9.gifCTcF3RE.gifpPvX1Aq.gif9sdmU2Q.gif
No rush, hope you feel better soon!
No rush, hope you feel better soon!
jPdGQf9.gif
itumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.png

iiifr+2
itiny_coatl.png140.pngimbcQX2i.pngitiny_sd.png
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png
iiiiiiiii
bitumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
TTxEpjT.gif
[b]Cactus Shape:[/b] Round [b]Flight:[/b] Arcane [b]Decoration(s):[/b] Star badge [b]Other (ie. flower):[/b] Starfall Blossom [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/11291.png[/img] Peace Lily [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/12940.png[/img]
Cactus Shape: Round
Flight: Arcane
Decoration(s): Star badge
Other (ie. flower):
Starfall Blossom
11291.png
Peace Lily
12940.png
arcane_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wde.gifmc01Dbo.png7uXVOYZ.gif Aroma.pngBErP9i.png
No problem Tune!! Hope you feel better soon! Take care of you first and always <3
No problem Tune!! Hope you feel better soon! Take care of you first and always <3
7Tyw7GA.png Andi | She/ They | 28 | Trainer for Hire
D8VLSQH.gif
[b]Cactus Shape:[/b]round [b]Flight:[/b] Shadow [b]Decoration(s):[/b] none [b]Other (ie. flower):[/b] [item=bicolor petunia] [b]Cactus Shape:[/b]round [b]Flight:[/b] Shadow [b]Decoration(s):[/b] none like your first sample [b]Other (ie. flower):[/b] [item=cliffside milkweed] [b]Cactus Shape:[/b] spikey [b]Flight:[/b] Shadow [b]Decoration(s):[/b] none [b]Other (ie. flower):[/b] [item=satin violets] [b]Cactus Shape:[/b] spikey [b]Flight:[/b] Shadow [b]Decoration(s):[/b] none [b]Other (ie. flower):[/b] none (Ps. Hope you get well soon.. This year was the first year I reacted to a flu vaccine so I understand.)
Cactus Shape:round
Flight: Shadow
Decoration(s): none
Other (ie. flower): Bicolor Petunia

Cactus Shape:round
like your first sample
Other (ie. flower): Cliffside Milkweed

Cactus Shape: spikey
Other (ie. flower): Satin Violets

Cactus Shape: spikey
Other (ie. flower): none

(Ps. Hope you get well soon.. This year was the first year I reacted to a flu vaccine so I understand.)
mM2VM9X.png
[b]Cactus Shape:[/b] Pipe [b]Flight:[/b] Fire [b]Decoration(s):[/b] Rope and Badge [b]Other (ie. flower):[/b] [item=Speckled Fire Lily] Thank you! Get well soon ^^
Cactus Shape: Pipe
Flight: Fire
Decoration(s): Rope and Badge
Other (ie. flower): Speckled Fire Lily
Thank you! Get well soon ^^
arcanef1.png arcanef2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10