Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | * The Blanket Fort [Ice's Pixel Cats+]
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 283 284
oops I forgot
oops I forgot
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
My collectors sheet is not showing how many jingly bell points I've earned - it correctly shows spent points though so it's claiming I have negative points. Eek!

My collectors sheet is not showing how many jingly bell points I've earned - it correctly shows spent points though so it's claiming I have negative points. Eek!

vKdEoyf.png
@Undermom
Have you made a new copy of the sheet? I'm not sure what exact backend changes squid made this week, but it's possible that using an old copy may be throwing some things off.
@Undermom
Have you made a new copy of the sheet? I'm not sure what exact backend changes squid made this week, but it's possible that using an old copy may be throwing some things off.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Undermom @Tserin I knew I was forgetting something.... I changed how the archive stores data and forgot to update the rewards tab. I should be able to fix that here soon.
@Undermom @Tserin I knew I was forgetting something.... I changed how the archive stores data and forgot to update the rewards tab. I should be able to fix that here soon.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Hi! A little confused here, since I use the spread sheet a lot and I'm always curious, what does the current opening mean?
Hi! A little confused here, since I use the spread sheet a lot and I'm always curious, what does the current opening mean?
@NightGaze
"Current opening" is just the name of the opening so it can be used for stats purposes later on, and lower down in that column is the amount of money receivers have gotten during that opening so we know how much to send to the dom bank at the end of the week. It's nothing that requires any input, so you're free to disregard it.
@NightGaze
"Current opening" is just the name of the opening so it can be used for stats purposes later on, and lower down in that column is the amount of money receivers have gotten during that opening so we know how much to send to the dom bank at the end of the week. It's nothing that requires any input, so you're free to disregard it.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
Blanket Fort Order
Your Username: Noivernhunter34
Your FR ID: 383032
Number Desired (1-4): 4
Bribe (Optional): Shimmering Ribbon

I've seen the cats around the site, but only JUST found the thread a few days ago! I need them in my life :D
Blanket Fort Order
Your Username: Noivernhunter34
Your FR ID: 383032
Number Desired (1-4): 4
Bribe (Optional): Shimmering Ribbon

I've seen the cats around the site, but only JUST found the thread a few days ago! I need them in my life :D
Wishlist
Art Shopkitsune_dia_de_los_muertos.pngw8o0xW1.png
@Noivernhunter34
Please send your order & fee to an online receiver via PM. We do not accept orders posted on the thread.
@Noivernhunter34
Please send your order & fee to an online receiver via PM. We do not accept orders posted on the thread.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tserin My apologies, I completely forgot.
@Tserin My apologies, I completely forgot.
Wishlist
Art Shopkitsune_dia_de_los_muertos.pngw8o0xW1.png
I can't seem to open the spreadsheet. Is it not working for others?
I can't seem to open the spreadsheet. Is it not working for others?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 283 284